What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Mystery contact is able to contact me even after blocking/deleting

Mystery contact is able to contact me even after blocking/deleting
Author: Message:
JesusMySavior

O.P. Mystery contact is able to contact me even after blocking/deleting
Hi all, just wanted to start an account here because I'm curious about something.

Generally I don't add people I don't know, but I've been getting a few different adds and sometimes you wonder if you know them but don't recognize the email. This one contact added me so I added her and all it says is "hi". I ask questions and all it says is "hi". It's not an annoying person - it seems to be a computer of some sort.

I decided it's a scam or something so I blocked and deleted the contact. All of a sudden 2 minutes later, I get "hi". I signed out and signed back in and waited. 2 minutes later, the same thing happens. It says that I have the person blocked and deleted but they are still able to contact me.

It's not a dire situation, it's just annoying, because my msn blinks and i think someone is actually talking to me, and all I get is this bot that says "hi".

Anyone heard of this or know how to get rid of it? Thanks!
01-18-2010 12:15 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Mystery contact is able to contact me even after blocking/deleting - by JesusMySavior on 01-18-2010 at 12:15 AM
RE: Mystery contact is able to contact me even after blocking/deleting - by Chris4 on 01-18-2010 at 02:15 AM
RE: RE: Mystery contact is able to contact me even after blocking/deleting - by JesusMySavior on 01-18-2010 at 05:15 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: