What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Is msn screwed up?????

Is msn screwed up?????
Author: Message:
pebbles77

O.P. RE: Is msn screwed up?????
...ok so it is not working properly so wouldn't all my contacts show up as I am not in there contacts list, it only happened with a couple  that I have on my allow list the others I had them blocked but they are still showing up that I am in there list.  This one particular contact I had on two seperate accounts and I noticed that I wasn't in there list in the morning but on the other i still was so i figured if they were going to block me would they not have blocked me on both then at midnight on the other msn account i was also show as not being in there contact list.  I made another and asked to add them on there if they never add me I guess they don't want me hihihihihihihi, i just found it strange because even though I was not on there list i was seeing then when they were online, which means I wasn't blocked, and I thought who would delete you but not block you??? I guess I have to wait if I see them come on line.  One other question if they have deleted me and it is not a problem with the server when I log into windows live hotmail and I go to there profile page because we had each other in our networks would I still be seeing it say that I have them in my network or if they deleated me would it show that I am not in there network?  thanks for any opinions
....by the way Danny it is not like this was a new add on, I had this contact in my list for over a year and everything was fine, is this problem with just new add ons or can it affect older ones as well?  thanks :)

Ok thanks Danny and what about with windows live hotmail, If I had been deleated would I still see them appearing as they are in my network? or would it now say this contact is not in your network???

This post was edited on 04-14-2010 at 01:15 PM by pebbles77.
04-14-2010 11:50 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Is msn screwed up????? - by pebbles77 on 04-14-2010 at 04:31 AM
RE: Is msn screwed up????? - by djdannyp on 04-14-2010 at 06:00 AM
RE: Is msn screwed up????? - by pebbles77 on 04-14-2010 at 11:50 AM
RE: Is msn screwed up????? - by djdannyp on 04-14-2010 at 01:07 PM
RE: Is msn screwed up????? - by pebbles77 on 04-14-2010 at 01:16 PM
RE: Is msn screwed up????? - by djdannyp on 04-14-2010 at 02:03 PM
RE: Is msn screwed up????? - by pebbles77 on 04-14-2010 at 03:43 PM
RE: Is msn screwed up????? - by maya_b on 04-26-2010 at 07:39 PM