What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Bluescreen of Death?

Bluescreen of Death?
Author: Message:
IchineLuna

O.P. RE: Bluescreen of Death?
nn. my apologies. It was 4 in the morning, I was tired, and trying to figure out what my computer was doing.
I dont remember what the screens said, I remember something about physical memory dump? But it's not like I could ctrl+c or printscreen the page to show you.

I did download Plus. My friend sent me the link to the website, I downloaded it. Im sorry fr mthe mixup of words.
It was Messenger Plus! Live 4.84.384 that I downloaded. (http://www.msgpluslive.net/download/ was the link my friend sent)  Immediatly after installation, I got the BSoD.
I then rebooted my comp, and after a while of it not turning on, I finally got it to load.

The error was something from Windows Shutdown Recovery. Again, it was very late, i'm half blind, and I dont remember exactly what it said.
Then, I uninstalled Plus and never had the issue again. Upon loading the desktop, my computer freezes as at a blank white screen for about 15 minutes. It also did that with plus installed, and started doing that after the first BSoD I got.

I had my dad look at my computer this morning, and he's installing a bunch of updates for different drives. He only mentioiined the touchpad and graphics card.

I apologize for my vague-ness. ono
07-04-2010 06:21 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Bluescreen of Death? - by IchineLuna on 07-04-2010 at 06:06 AM
RE: Bluescreen of Death? - by Chris4 on 07-04-2010 at 09:21 AM
RE: Bluescreen of Death? - by IchineLuna on 07-04-2010 at 06:21 PM
RE: Bluescreen of Death? - by Chris4 on 07-04-2010 at 07:27 PM
RE: Bluescreen of Death? - by IchineLuna on 07-04-2010 at 07:57 PM
RE: Bluescreen of Death? - by Chris4 on 07-04-2010 at 09:22 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode