What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » [split] Some of my contacts doesn't see me in WLM online, always as offline, because the Yahoo Messenger! makes problem

[split] Some of my contacts doesn't see me in WLM online, always as offline, because the Yahoo Messenger! makes problem
Author: Message:
jociandi

O.P. RE: Solution to problems installing Msg Plus! Live- READ BEFORE POSTING
Hey there!

Please, help me.

I use my Yahoo e-mail in WLM, but have a serious problem with it.

Some of my contacts doesn't see me in WLM online, always as offline, because the Yahoo Messenger! makes problem with chatting.

How can I block the whole Yahoo Messenger? I hate that, but am in love with WLM and don't want to use any other chat application. I don't care any cooperation, only WLM what I want to use to.

Thanks in advance!

jociandi
07-26-2010 09:10 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Solution to problems installing Msg Plus! Live- READ BEFORE POSTING - by jociandi on 07-26-2010 at 09:10 AM
RE: [split] Some of my contacts doesn't see me in WLM online, always as offline, because the Yahoo Messenger! makes pro - by jociandi on 07-26-2010 at 11:33 AM
RE: [split] Some of my contacts doesn't see me in WLM online, always as offline, because the Yahoo Messenger! makes pro - by djdannyp on 07-26-2010 at 11:47 AM
RE: [split] Some of my contacts doesn't see me in WLM online, always as offline, because the Yahoo Messenger! makes pro - by jociandi on 07-26-2010 at 12:05 PM
RE: [split] Some of my contacts doesn't see me in WLM online, always as offline, beca - by CookieRevised on 07-26-2010 at 03:08 PM
RE: [split] Some of my contacts doesn't see me in WLM online, always as offline, because the Yahoo Messenger! makes pro - by jociandi on 07-28-2010 at 12:11 PM
RE: Solution to problems installing Msg Plus! Live- READ BEFORE POSTING - by CookieRevised on 07-26-2010 at 10:31 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: