What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Join the Messenger Plus! WhatPulse Team Today!

2 votes - 3 average   Join the Messenger Plus! WhatPulse Team Today!
Author: Message:
RebelSean
Veteran Member

Microsoft Evangelist

33 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Join the Messenger Plus! WhatPulse Team Today!
Announcement to all WhatPulse users, you must all update to the new version of WhatPulse. You need to go to the download page and download the newest version. Also, I would like to say that I have locked the team, with the team password as follows "msgplusrocks". So I guese you will need to use that password when joining the team. Also, to users who just join the team with a name not on the forum with high key counts. I have already kicked 2 members from the team today with 2,000,000 keys+ with a name that IS not found on the forum. So please join the team with your forum name.  You will be kicked from the team if you do not.

Thanks,

Sean

This post was edited on 10-15-2004 at 09:12 PM by RebelSean.
I'm on: Twitter, Facebook, and Neowin
10-15-2004 09:11 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Join the Messenger Plus! WhatPulse Team Today! - by RebelSean on 08-03-2004 at 10:51 PM
RE: Join the Messenger Plus! WhatPulse Team Today! - by RebelSean on 10-15-2004 at 09:11 PM
RE: Join the Messenger Plus! WhatPulse Team Today! - by RebelSean on 09-03-2005 at 09:52 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: