What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Improvement to Contact List Clean-up with cleaning of Allow and Block lists

Improvement to Contact List Clean-up with cleaning of Allow and Block lists
Author: Message:
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. Improvement to Contact List Clean-up with cleaning of Allow and Block lists
Please integrate the cleaning feature of Allow and Block lists to Contact List Clean-up feature.
There are people who added me years ago and also I deleted them years ago. However they are still staying in my Allow or Block list. I can't delete them now, but I want to keep those lists clean too. So I imagine a window, which can be accessible from Contact List Clean-up window, that shows my Allow list and Block list only with the contacts who are not in my Contact List. Thus I can scan ones who deleted me easily (maybe with a colorful text) and with a multiple selection can I delete them from my Allow/block lists.

Also with a tickbox an automated system to delete people from Allow/Block lists when they delete me would be good. So when they re-add me, I have the chance to be alerted again.

Also I am curious about one thing. Is there a limit for being added to Contact Lists of other people, i.e. how many people can add me? Because when I was searching the forum about this subject, people are complaining about they can't block some contacts, and repliers say that your block list's limit is full. Is there any such limit for those lists?

Edit: I forgot to mention something. That is; when we are cleaning our contact list with Contact List Clean-up, like holding Control key to block contact, for instance Alternate key can be held to remove contacts, who don't have us in their list, from Allow/Block lists.

Edit 2: If these won't be done, please at least remove formatting codes from the names of contacts in those lists. Also from the reverse list.

This post was edited on 04-15-2007 at 06:59 PM by ahmetgns.
04-15-2007 04:05 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Improvement to Contact List Clean-up with cleaning of Allow and Block lists - by ahmetgns on 04-15-2007 at 04:05 PM
RE: Improvement to Contact List Clean-up with cleaning of Allow and Block lists - by CookieRevised on 04-15-2007 at 10:41 PM
RE: Improvement to Contact List Clean-up with cleaning of Allow and Block lists - by ahmetgns on 04-18-2007 at 08:01 PM
RE: Improvement to Contact List Clean-up with cleaning of Allow and Block lists - by andrewdodd13 on 04-18-2007 at 08:18 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: