What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Q&A: "It's already "end of January", where is Plus! 5?"

Q&A: "It's already "end of January", where is Plus! 5?"
Author: Message:
ered

RE: RE: RE: Q&A: "It's already "end of January", where is Plus! 5?"
quote:
Originally posted by tiba
quote:
Originally posted by ered
Maybe youre right when i used msn 11 beta it keeps crashing.
And i hated it.

And the people that can't understand a word english need to go learn it.
Its an world language.

I think people should stop thinking a little ironically.
Not why English is the world where everyone is "forced" to know.
People like you "egocentric" do not deserve any respect.

Until version 5 comes out plus what we can do is wait, I'm just not particularly using version 2011 why has not got the plus ...
If you could help to test, but do not even know where to start to be an official beta tester.

Let's wait. =)

I get the version 5 thing.
But english!
Im dutch and in the netherlands kids need to learn english and french.
Most french people are to stupid to learn english.
Yes im saying that.
Becouse english is the world language people should learn it.
I get that people in some coutry's don't have money enough to go to a good school.
I can say everbody needs to go learn dutch.
Or everbody needs to learn brazilian/portugese.
But nobody gonna listen thats why there is 1 language for everbody from every world to talk with each other.
01-31-2011 06:54 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Q&A: "It's already "end of January", where is Plus! 5?" - by blessedguy on 01-31-2011 at 02:02 PM
RE: Q&A: "It's already "end of January", where is Plus! 5?" - by prashker on 01-31-2011 at 02:46 PM
RE: Q&A: "It's already "end of January", where is Plus! 5?" - by ered on 01-31-2011 at 03:32 PM
RE: Q&A: "It's already "end of January", where is Plus! 5?" - by Menthix on 01-31-2011 at 03:37 PM
RE: Q&A: "It's already "end of January", where is Plus! 5?" - by matty on 01-31-2011 at 04:00 PM
RE: Q&A: "It's already "end of January", where is Plus! 5?" - by ered on 01-31-2011 at 04:14 PM
RE: RE: Q&A: "It's already "end of January", where is Plus! 5?" - by tiba on 01-31-2011 at 04:44 PM
RE: RE: RE: Q&A: "It's already "end of January", where is Plus! 5?" - by ered on 01-31-2011 at 06:54 PM
RE: RE: RE: RE: Q&A: "It's already "end of January", where is Plus! 5?" - by tiba on 01-31-2011 at 07:34 PM
RE: Q&A: "It's already "end of January", where is Plus! 5?" - by codeone on 01-31-2011 at 05:21 PM
RE: Q&A: "It's already "end of January", where is Plus! 5?" - by matty on 01-31-2011 at 06:03 PM
RE: Q&A: "It's already "end of January", where is Plus! 5?" - by CookieRevised on 01-31-2011 at 07:24 PM
RE: Q&A: "It's already "end of January", where is Plus! 5?" - by Tochjo on 01-31-2011 at 08:11 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: