What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » file transfer status disappears

file transfer status disappears
Author: Message:
apquiche

– / Male / –
O.P. Happy  file transfer status disappears
I know, I know, this is not really a bug, but it happened to me last time i did a file transfer and it wasn't very pleasant...
A file transfer was on its way.
My conversation was going on, and at a moment I had to use the /clear function ;) (parental problem)
Then had I to ask my friend how was the transfer getting on...it had disappeared in my window, as the whole conversation.
Is it possible to place somewhere in Plus! a file transfer status bar or sthing like this? (but I know that the /clear function is basically made for making everything but the last line disappear...)

could this... hum ... improvement be made?
thx for all, Plus! rocks as well as a lot of its plugins :)

apquiche
07-04-2004 01:46 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
RE: file transfer status disappears
Someone was working on a plugin, but since they are leaving for about a month they had release their source code so far. Thus development on it has stopped unless someone picks up where he had left off.

Not sure if Patchou will add this, as I haven't spoken to him in a bit, but he will see this thread and will probably post a reply. Just dont hold me to that. :P
07-04-2004 05:46 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: