What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » File Transfer Plus 1.1 RELEASE (update 14/09)

Pages: (50): « First « 21 22 23 24 [ 25 ] 26 27 28 29 » Last »
8 votes - 4.5 average   File Transfer Plus 1.1 RELEASE (update 14/09)
Author: Message:
Slack2116

– / Male / –
RE: File Transfer Plus 1.1 BETA
well im excited to get that fixed.  cause this seems like a cool plugin
12-05-2004 01:39 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
riahc4
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by RicarDog
quote:
Originally posted by Slack2116
my contact said that nothing seems to pop up when i try to send him something.  so there isnt any way for him to accept it.
A bug which could cause this problem has been fixed for 1.1 Release. Unfortunately there is no workaround for the Beta version.

But there are still several bugs left right? Since 2 weeks pasted and you havent released so i guess you found some more :(
12-07-2004 05:43 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
user13774
Disabled Account

[Image: MISC32.jpg]

I'm also waiting for 1.1 Final, but we're not the only people waiting for it. Just be patient.. :dodgy:
12-07-2004 07:16 PM
aNILEator
Skinning Contest Winner

...in the wake of the aNILEator

35 / Male / Flag
i wonder if riach4 is actually a highly skilled BOT that just scouts the plugins forums bumping up threads he is interested in (A)

Just leave the poor guy alone he probably has a job, a life and other stuff to keep him far away form the computer, just let him get on with it :)
12-07-2004 10:05 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
riahc4
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Fukafly
i wonder if riach4 is actually a highly skilled BOT that just scouts the plugins forums bumping up threads he is interested in (A)

Just leave the poor guy alone he probably has a job, a life and other stuff to keep him far away form the computer, just let him get on with it :)

See [other members] thats the way you address bumping....not being rude or flaming...

Fukafly - Im just a big fan of this plugin...and and for some reason i cant send files to several contacts on my list....

with FTP 1.1 B i can but just waiting for that final release so everythign will go great. Thats why im eager for the release. But i could careless if it doesnt get released for a year. I too have a life and job so i understand. Just be here waiting and waiting...
12-08-2004 09:48 PM
Jeronimo

Which one is the monkey?

42 / – / –
I can understand people being impatient. I love this plugin too. But the final release will only be out when its ready. RicarDog is a refreshing developer who only releases stuff when its polished to perfection, and not a buggy release before.

I'm sure he'll see these posts and give you a more accurate update ;)
12-08-2004 10:17 PM
aNILEator
Skinning Contest Winner

...in the wake of the aNILEator

35 / Male / Flag
so please stop making this thread go up and down like a yo-yo and let ricardog be the next post
12-09-2004 05:54 PM
RezzZ

43 / Male / –
Sorry no post of RicarDog (for all who were wating for an update and recieved an email notification that a new reply was added to this topic) (A)

Just want to tell RecarDog what a great pluggin File Transfer Plus is :$ and that there's another little bug that wasn't metioned in the initial post.. Perhaps (or should I say most probably) it was allready noted in a prior reply but I don't have the time to read them all....

Here's the bug. I used a polygamy patch so I can loggin with 2 messengers with 2 accounts. The first messenger I start has the File Transfer Plus plugin but the second messenger I start doesn't.. That's realy too bad cause the plugin rocks! I don't have this problem with other plugins like stuffplug.

Hope it can be fixed.

RecarDog, keep up the good work (Y)

edit, almost forgot: I use the latest msn 7 beta.

This post was edited on 12-17-2004 at 10:54 PM by RezzZ.
12-17-2004 10:52 PM
Jolo

40 / Male / –
RE: RE: File Transfer Plus 1.1 BETA
quote:
Originally posted by RezzZ
Sorry no post of RicarDog (for all who were wating for an update and recieved an email notification that a new reply was added to this topic) (A)

Just want to tell RecarDog what a great pluggin File Transfer Plus is :$ and that there's another little bug that wasn't metioned in the initial post.. Perhaps (or should I say most probably) it was allready noted in a prior reply but I don't have the time to read them all....

Here's the bug. I used a polygamy patch so I can loggin with 2 messengers with 2 accounts. The first messenger I start has the File Transfer Plus plugin but the second messenger I start doesn't.. That's realy too bad cause the plugin rocks! I don't have this problem with other plugins like stuffplug.

Hope it can be fixed.

RecarDog, keep up the good work (Y)

edit, almost forgot: I use the latest msn 7 beta.

It's already fixed ;)
12-18-2004 03:18 AM
RezzZ

43 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Jolo
It's already fixed ;)

nice :D
12-18-2004 04:46 AM