What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Paris Meeting : We survived ^^

Pages: (10): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7 8 9 » Last »
Paris Meeting : We survived ^^
Author: Message:
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

RE: Paris Meeting : We survived ^^
quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
Hi mum, hi dad, do you mind if i go into paris to meet some people i met on the internet?
that's exactly what i told my mum :P

and i look aweful on opti's pic :( doesn't matter lol, i'm next to patchou :D
12-29-2004 11:49 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
MoRiA

Web2Messenger Creator

37 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
and in a time like this.... :S where there are so many peodifiles and perverts...
There are not "so many" paedophiles about. The media (newspapers/tv/whatever) has just over-hyped the whole thing. Yes some *do* exist but the majority of people on the Internet are just normal people like you or I. Not to say that I'm normal, of course... :p

Mum would have let me go if my passport hadn't expired 6 months ago :p
12-29-2004 01:33 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

and, suddenly, there was M_E, with the all-revealing picture...

[Image: attachment.php?pid=352704]

.zip File Attachment: plusmeeting_names.zip (441.16 KB)
This file has been downloaded 1187 time(s).
12-29-2004 02:17 PM
KeyStorm
Elite Member

Inn-sewer-ants-pollie-sea

37 / Male / –
And before that, KeyStorm did the work

[Image: attachment.php?aid=255]

("novio de Sunshine" = "Sunshine's bf")

This post was edited on 12-29-2004 at 02:25 PM by KeyStorm.
12-29-2004 02:24 PM
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
More pictures of the meeting, photographed by my boyfriend.

Plus! meeting Paris 04

(Edit: updated link, links to these pictures in following posts may not work)

This post was edited on 02-21-2005 at 12:31 PM by Sunshine.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
12-29-2004 02:31 PM
s7a5
Veteran Member

damn i miss Europe :)
12-29-2004 02:39 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
I got home a few hours ago (or rather: A few hours ago I was able to get in the house LOL)...

The meeting was fantastique and I had a lot of fun, although I was indeed a bit silent sometimes (not shy though, others just wouldn't shut up... ROFL... nah...).

So, after some hours of traveling, like most of us, and all grogy from the bus-journey (they still need to discover what leg room means), I was the first one to check in at the 3 ducks hostel were many of us would be staying.

So, after doing the explaining to the nice woman, I ordered a nice cold beer (indeed TB, a beer at 11am can't hurt, can it). At the time I wanted to leave to "discover" Paris, TB came in (not reconizing me, and I reconized him at first either).

After that we went to the North Station to meet Patchou, Fraisie and Menthix. Ate a bit at the fabulous Quick restaurant and waited for wtbbtw and Optimism to arrive. I think we all went back to the 3 ducks then for the others to check in, not sure anymore though... crappy memory :p... Anyways, after all that, back to the heart of Paris, Champs-Elysees and the Virgin Megastore were we teamed up with others like Sunshine, Millenium_Edition, Apatik (PIC)...

Then the known story: walking and enjoying the scenery to build up a big appetite (actually the restaurant was too full :D rofl) (PICS). Enjoyed a big dinner (looked at the nice sexy waitress... well I known I did at least... and I know Apatik knows what I'm talking about :P). Wtbw took a lot of pics, and before he knew it his phone, with the help of TB, was uploading some megabytes of pics (I wonder how much he have to pay for all that, ROFLOL)...

Wtbw's phone was popular (together with his watch) and soon became also the resident irc chat-client (PIC, PIC)... wtbw aka inspector gadget :D

After all that, the night was still young and we went to the movies (PIC). (I believe wtbw's phone was still uploading by that time, no? hehehe) Anyways, after the movie we had to catch the last metro's, we took a last group photo (PIC, PIC), and we split up in two groups each going to a different direction, at least that was what Fraisie thought :P So our group (those who stayed at the 3 ducks) ended up going in the wrong direction after following Fraisie's advise (PIC, PIC). hehehe.... Oh well, it was only 1 metrostop after I realised this. Was actually very funny...

3 ducks: by that time very crowded and loud music, in short: ambiance. Although their CD player is the worst I've ever seen, constantly skipping/stopping (or maybe it were those copied CD's which were crap, hehehe). Anyways, after a few drinks we all went to our beds. Not enough beds there in 1 room (1 stranger was already "sleeping" there), so I ended up sleeping in the room next door.

btw: At night I woke up to go to the toilet and found wtbw's nametag in front of room 18 on the first floor. I'm still very curious what it was doing there... Wasn't that the room from those foreign girls? hehehe, just kidding... well... only about the girls though, dunno who slept there...

I slept very solid though, I didn't noticed KeyStorm leaving... I only woke up when TB poked me at 8.30am and said "ermmm... we are already downstairs having a breakfast, we kind-of ermm... forgot you"... rofl. At least I slept a bit longer :D

So, after a fast breakfast we went back to Champs-ellysees after some walking down some random streets were wtbw and optimism discovered a giant vendingmachine (the ones that are quite normal in Benelux, France, etc... hehehe... PIC), walked around more. Then we went shopping at Virgin Megastore and met up with Millenium_Edition again. He wanted a new game and he got a nice expensive game from wtbw. I played one of the classic violent games: Winnie the Pooh and the evil honey pot. You should've seen the controller, a highly sophisticated flashy thing with big buttons to smash on and very psychedelic colors (PIC, PIC)... Anyways, after that we shaked hands with the Master Halo Chief, who was standing very silently (possible being afraid of us I think... PIC). But we had to ate a bit too of course, so after deciding for 20 mins what the best France food wood be, we went to McDonalds...

Time to leave France: In the afternoon it was time to leave, first TB left us and the rest of us (wtbw, Menthix, Optimism and me) stayed for an hour more (I think). We discovered a crazy shop in a shopping mall selling all kinds of weapons and other crazy stuff: japanees swords, ninja stars, BIG "pocket" knifes, weird but nice looking "Klingon"-style daggers, tasers, very small "spy" cameras, etc... etc... and all this between some normal clothing stores... weird... (PIC, PIC)

Anyways, We went to a small pub and had our final drink before it was time to go to our departure point. We said goodbye at a metrostop and I left wtbw, Menthix and Optimism.

Then a 4 hour busjourney awaited me. This time the bus was a bit more comfortable so no complains this time (although the busdriver seemed to find it funny to put on some music when everybody else wanted to sleep)... After the busjourney I had to take the train and another local bus. By the time I got home and was standing in front of the door, I had all of a sudden that "AAAAARRRRGHHH-Home Alone"-face.... I realised I never brought my keys with me!!! I couldn't get in!!!!... I looked thru the window, and yeah, there they were, nicely on the table, awaiting to be put in my backpack.... grmbl...

Oh well, no problem, I decided to go back to the nearest city, skip the nightsleep, and party till the morning...

At 10am (today) I had kind of a bussiness meeting, I attended that (almost falling asleep of course) and after some quick food I went to a friend of mine who just got home too. He gave me a lift to my sister's place, cause she has a spare key, so from there I went home again.

So, here I am (much later then expected, dead tired and hungry :D)...

In short: Apatik, I almost fel out of my chair when I read the topic title: "We survived it"... ROFLOL....

Would I do it again? Hell yeah... ;)

EDIT: updated with some more bits and pieces ;)

quote:
Originally posted by Apatik
actually, the red one has been taken without flash, it was blinding them
Yeah... His photocamera has kind of a BIG flashlight build in, you can lit up a whole street with it... lol (PIC)

quote:
Originally posted by jellybean
now cookie, showing your finger aint very polite!
I know, but it was that mega-light again.. hihi... btw, like you never did it before :P

quote:
Originally posted by Dane
rofl, I like the its optional shirt as well...Is it available in the store?  I bet the regulars would pay good money for it
actually a good idea though... :D

This post was edited on 02-22-2005 at 10:51 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
12-29-2004 03:57 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

lol.. sounds like fun.. the pictures are well cool :p..
12-29-2004 04:12 PM
KeyStorm
Elite Member

Inn-sewer-ants-pollie-sea

37 / Male / –
Well, Cookie... Someone will have to explain what happened in the 'other' room... :rolleyes:

(That won't be me atm, gtg :P)
12-29-2004 04:16 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
More pictures of the meeting, photographed by my boyfriend.

Plus! meeting Paris 04
ermmm... lol.... strange pic of me were I'm twisting my eyes around... don't worry, my eyes aren't stuck like that :P

quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm
Well, Cookie... Someone will have to explain what happened in the 'other' room... :rolleyes:
What other room? the one I slept in? Nothing much, we were all trying to sleep but kept awake for a while by someone :D lol... ;)

This post was edited on 12-29-2004 at 04:40 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
12-29-2004 04:18 PM
Pages: (10): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7 8 9 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: