What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Window Manager Plugin (Dock, Autohide)

Pages: (24): « First « 7 8 9 10 [ 11 ] 12 13 14 15 » Last »
3 votes - 5 average   Window Manager Plugin (Dock, Autohide)
Author: Message:
Andre

34 / Male / –
RE: Window Management Plugin (Dock, Autohide)
quote:
Originally posted by GroteSmurf

Indeed, your plugin is the most usable one I've ever seen . I use it every day and I didn't discover any new bugs. Sometimes the size of the contactlist window has been changed (it gets very small and I've to resize it manually), but I'm not sure this is caused by your plugin. Therefore I don't want to mention this as a bug and to be honoust: it doesn't bother me at all ... even if it was a bug .

Conclusion: don't be so hard on yourself and thank you very much for making this wonderfull plugin! 

Yup, thats the only one I can fault you with. It seems to happen to me with I first logon to the computer and onto MSN and when I've switched users and then gone back onto my computer account.
05-19-2005 06:07 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Zephyr

monster.rat

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Andre
quote:
Originally posted by GroteSmurf

Indeed, your plugin is the most usable one I've ever seen . I use it every day and I didn't discover any new bugs. Sometimes the size of the contactlist window has been changed (it gets very small and I've to resize it manually), but I'm not sure this is caused by your plugin. Therefore I don't want to mention this as a bug and to be honoust: it doesn't bother me at all ... even if it was a bug .

Conclusion: don't be so hard on yourself and thank you very much for making this wonderfull plugin! 

Yup, thats the only one I can fault you with. It seems to happen to me with I first logon to the computer and onto MSN and when I've switched users and then gone back onto my computer account.

Happens to me as well.

Rather than resizing the window, you can just drag it untill it is docked again, returning it to its normal size.
[Image: rhcpsig38tj.png]
05-19-2005 06:11 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
bungleMX

woow amazing, I don't have to install msnshell anymore just for this feature, very very tanks for this plugin!
05-20-2005 06:10 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
John

www.johnjoosten.net

38 / Male / Flag
There's a bug in the latest version which is quite annoying. I've got my Windows Media Player as a bar in the start bar while it's minimized (like with the buttons) and whenever i open it to the full size my contact list appears and gets resized to half the size of what it was. :S

Please fix. :)
[Image: johnsig02.png]
05-28-2005 11:23 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
TazDevil

sleep(0);

40 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Window Management Plugin (Dock, Autohide)
can you please send me some pics at ioannis.e [at] gmail [dot] com cause i dont really understand the problem here...

This post was edited on 05-29-2005 at 09:36 AM by TazDevil.
Window Manager is discontinued, for WLM try the new,
Enhancer for contact list docking, auto-hide, hide taskbar button, remove button flashing and remember keyboard layout in conversation windows
05-28-2005 11:27 AM
John

www.johnjoosten.net

38 / Male / Flag
Hey, when you asked me to send you my config file the email got returned because it had an "illegal attatchment" 8-) So I'll just post it here. :P I hope you can find a fix to this bug, if it's a bug.

.ini File Attachment: msn_winman.ini (880 bytes)
This file has been downloaded 322 time(s).
[Image: johnsig02.png]
05-29-2005 08:38 AM
TazDevil

sleep(0);

40 / Male / Flag
well i tested it but unfortunatelly i cannot reproduce the problem...
- it is strange as there should be no communication between Windows Media Player 9 or 10 and my plugin

- so i'm guessing that the problem is caused mayby by another plugin you have... or your WiMP config...

- try again having 1 Plus plugin at a time the same procedure to see which plugin causes it, and ask from the forum people to try and reproduce it ...

[ i have tried the procedure having "Turn on "What i'm listening to" on and off and still couldn't reproduce ]
Enhancer for contact list docking, auto-hide, hide taskbar button, remove button flashing and remember keyboard layout in conversation windows
05-29-2005 02:26 PM
bungleMX

I have almost the same problem, but It doesn't have nothing to do with wmedia, when my pc goes sleep and return awake again my msn contact list is half of the original size, it really don't annoying me, bot sometimes the list appears so fast that the only way to make it stay is moving the cursor over it asap, I thing I aleady fix it by playing and messing with dock funtion of plus and dock funtion of winman,...

I hope someone can understand my bad Enlish hehe

PSS by now winman is the very only plugin I have installed..

This post was edited on 05-30-2005 at 03:59 PM by bungleMX.
05-30-2005 03:58 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
TazDevil

sleep(0);

40 / Male / Flag
i think i found the problem about the width thing if you have Plus Dock option enabled....

go to http://www.msgplus.net/help_registry.php
go down to about 3/4 of the page and find this value

DockingKeepsWidth

create this value in the registry and set it to 1,
i think this will solve everything, try and let me know

or try disabling the dock mode in Plus and see if the problem still occurs...
06-03-2005 02:44 PM
Zephyr

monster.rat

34 / Male / Flag
Adding the DWORD value does keep the width the same, thanks for that TazDevil.(Y)

This post was edited on 06-03-2005 at 03:39 PM by Zephyr.
[Image: rhcpsig38tj.png]
06-03-2005 03:39 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (24): « First « 7 8 9 10 [ 11 ] 12 13 14 15 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: