What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Another Encryted Logs Problem.

Another Encryted Logs Problem.
Author: Message:
ChicaTommy

40 / Female / –
O.P. Another Encryted Logs Problem.
Hi, and first of all I can't speak English very well, so sorry If I make several mistakes typing.
I backed up all my files because I had to reform my computer, and once it was reformed and running up again, I can't seem to open my encryted old logs, it says 'Invalid Password, Try Again' I have tried to open it with my password and with other passwords and it does not seem to work, so I'd like to know if this is a bug, if this is my computer problem or it was simply me. Also, is there any way to open my file?Can anybody help me out, please?.
05-31-2005 11:04 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
priegog

37 / Male / –
RE: Another Encryted Logs Problem.
Well, I believe it would be safe to say that it is 99% likely that you forgot your password or are simply typing it incorrectly (use of caps lock is very common) However if you are sure you got your password right, try uploading one of your logs and the password to see if patchou comes by someday and decides to take a look. But as I said, if you got your password wrong, I'm afraid not even patchou will be able to help.
05-31-2005 03:03 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: