What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Translation » Brazilian translation for Plus! Live v4.21.270 (Baixa Brasil!)

Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 » Last »
1 votes - 5 average   Brazilian translation for Plus! Live v4.21.270 (Baixa Brasil!)
Author: Message:
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Baixa BRASIL! Messenger Plus! v3.62.146-A
quote:
Originally posted by xBellox
rafael_vansolini, just let it go... Do not waste your time. Just ignore this guy, he is only a moderator
:rolleyes: I'm not a moderator.... even that you can't get correctly; it only takes 1 little peek at my usertitle to know that.

quote:
(...) his "job" is only here at the forum, he can't do anything about the translation, unless to awser questions.
1) I do far more than spending my time on this forum
2) I indeed do answer questions with decent and proper answers. I don't say stuff which I'm not certain about. If I state that languages are only added if they have an enough large userbase (not amount of downloads) then that is so. I do not 'invent' stuff.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
05-29-2006 02:18 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Nathan
Veteran Member

Yeah, "large dimensions" ;)

– / Male / Flag
RE: Baixa BRASIL! Messenger Plus! v3.62.146-A
quote:
rafael_vansolini, just let it go... Do not waste your time. Just ignore this guy, he is only a moderator, his "job" is only here at the forum, he can't do anything about the translation, unless to awser questions.

Lets keeping to support the pt_Br translators, and forget about the "official" thing, MsgPlus! has its uniques "rules" about translation and we cannot change it.
You have -2 he has +112, he has 8673 posts and you have 11. Big difference!!!
If you'd have been here longer then you would know that Cookie is one of the most respected memebrs of this community.
He does not spam. He just gives the truth & facts.
So just please do us all a favour and shut up.
Thanks
Nathan

This post was edited on 05-29-2006 at 02:26 PM by Nathan.
Touch Innovation - touch friendly programs/applications for the windows mobile!

05-29-2006 02:26 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
xBellox

44 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Nathan
You have -2 he has +112, he has 8673 posts and you have 11. Big difference!!!
lol , -2 that he gave to me :-) And I'm not comparing myself with he. He do a lot more for MsgPlus! than I do (in fact I don't do nothing ;) )

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan

If you'd have been here longer then you would know that Cookie is one of the most respected memebrs of this community.
He does not spam. He just gives the truth & facts.
So just please do us all a favour and shut up.
Thanks
Nathan

I did not offend your god, I just say to Rafael to let it go, it's pointless to discuss and that Cookie himself couldn't  put the pt_Br as a official translation. So, R-E-A-D carefully before saying your non-senses... Btw, you're nobody to tell me to shut up.

Why don't you guys leave this thread alone? Here is a topic for Brazilian Translation, and I've tried on my lasts 3 posts to end the discussion. The firsts Cookie's replies was understandble because he was thinking that I 've offended the MsgPlus! (wich I don't), but the others one are a waste of time and off-topic.

We are not breaking the rules of the forum, we're (me at least) not asking for official pt_Br translation anymore, we're not offending anyone, so, stop replying every post, stop discussing, just stop! Let this thread to the people who wants to talk about UNofficial pt_BR translation
05-29-2006 02:48 PM
Chrono
forum admin

;o

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by rafael_vansolini
This will be my last question: And how we can proof the amount of plus! brazilians users?
download statistics on the server, doh  :P
Anyway, there's no reason for another portuguese translation, i know that both portuguese are different, as well as enlish from england is different than english in the USA, and as spanish spain is different than spanish in latin america. We used to have 2 translations for spanish, but we merged them in plus! Live simply because it was not needed. Even if there are different words that cant be understood from people on other countries, you can always make a decent translation that can be understood everywere, as we did with spanish. In my honest opinion, you should ask Patchou to let a brasilian guy on the portuguese translation team rather than try to get portuguese-Brasil into Plus!. In the spanish team we are 4 translators, 2 from america, 2 from spain, so we discuss about which words to use so it can be understood everywhere. If the portuguese team had 1 or 2 brasilian translators too, you'd be able to do the same kind of discussion. Anyway, this is just my opinion, but take it into consideration :).

I'm closing this thread as it's getting offtopic, please dont start a new one until Heyder does so to update his translation. Thanks :).

This post was edited on 05-29-2006 at 04:50 PM by Chrono.
[Image: wdz_discrate.png]
05-29-2006 04:37 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
RaPLeX

Fenerbahce SK

33 / Male / Flag
I think Setup,Window.Setup Wizard,Window.Contact List,Window.listcleanup,window.pref.logE.,Window.pref.convosMain,Window.importscript and Windows.Soundpanel not translated succesfully..Check and fix it :)

This post was edited on 03-06-2007 at 01:38 PM by RaPLeX.
03-06-2007 01:37 PM
Heyder

Dr. Heyder

49 / Male / Flag
O.P. Shocked  Baixa BRASIL! Messenger Plus! Live v4.20.0.262 - NOVO!
Alô, brasileiros!

Estamos de volta com a nova tradução do Messenger Plus! Live v4.20.0.262 para o português do Brasil! Na verdade, uma revisão do belo trabalho do Chancer que precisou ficar ausente por algum tempo. Como não tenho meio de atualizar o tread dele, manterei este aqui atualizado.

Se tiverem alguma sugestão ou encontrarem algum erro, por favor, é só postar aqui mesmo sua dúvida.

>>> Baixe o arquivo de tradução clicando A Q U I :dodgyomar:

Grande abraço a todos,
Dr. Heyder (H)
03-07-2007 12:04 AM
Heyder

Dr. Heyder

49 / Male / Flag
O.P. Shocked 
quote:
Originally posted by RaPLeX
I think Setup,Window.Setup Wizard,Window.Contact List,Window.listcleanup,window.pref.logE.,Window.pref.convosMain,Window.importscript and Windows.Soundpanel not translated succesfully..Check and fix it :)

Thank´s RaPLeX, checked and fixed!
Download of fixed file in H E R E  :dodgyomar:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Para todos os brasileiros:

Como não posso atualizar este tread (Chancer), e no meio de tantos posts fica difícil de achar um link de atualização, reativei o meu antigo tread para manter as atualizações até que o Chancer possa retornar.

Assim, para baixar a última versão do arquivo traduzido, clique A Q U I :dodgyomar:

Espero que gostem.

Qualquer dúvida sobre a tradução, sugestões ou críticas construtivas, é só postar no meu tread clicando AQUI

Divirtam-se!

Dr. Heyder (H)

This post was edited on 03-07-2007 at 12:23 AM by Heyder.
03-07-2007 12:22 AM
RaPLeX

Fenerbahce SK

33 / Male / Flag
Still 2 things not translated;

Those are, WindowSetupWizard>ScriptLocalSupported> ((english available)) (I think its must as "disponível no português") [fixed,thanks c.r.]

and WindowSoundPanel>TooltipList>Name: %1\nLanguage: %2
(name=nome,language=língua ?)

P.S.(Im Turkish,and don't know your language :) )

This post was edited on 03-07-2007 at 12:53 PM by RaPLeX.
03-07-2007 11:38 AM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Those are, WindowSetupWizard>ScriptLocalSupported> ((english available)) (I think its must as "inglês disponível")
No, this is not to be translated as "available in English", it must be translated as "available in <your local language>".
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
03-07-2007 12:12 PM
Heyder

Dr. Heyder

49 / Male / Flag
O.P.
quote:
Still 2 things not translated;

Those are, WindowSetupWizard>ScriptLocalSupported> ((english available)) (I think its must as "disponível no português") [fixed,thanks c.r.]

and WindowSoundPanel>TooltipList>Name: %1\nLanguage: %2
(name=nome,language=língua ?)

P.S.(Im Turkish,and don't know your language :) )

Thank you very much, FIXED!!! (Y)

The translation for "(english available)" is "(disponível em inglês)" and  refers to the scripts that are available ONLY in english. :)

This post was edited on 03-07-2007 at 01:17 PM by Heyder.
03-07-2007 01:16 PM
Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: