What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » Forum & Website » Idea

Idea
Author: Message:
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. Idea
Would it be possible if in "View latest posts" it could have sections. so like there would be a T&T section and a GCC section ect, and then when there is a new topic/post in T&T or one of the other forums in its section it would come up. instead of when you come back onto the forums 10 hours later you dont have 10 pages of new posts and threads all messed up.  So basically the topics/posts will be sorted into its sections and it would be easyer to look at the new posts and topics.

What do you all? Or do you have another idea to make it better so that when you come on later you dont have 40 pages of posts to look through. Because there are heaps of topics when i come on next and i don't really go in the sections like translation and a couple more.

This post was edited on 05-08-2006 at 07:58 AM by Discrate.
05-08-2006 07:51 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Tochjo
forum super mod

36 / Male / Flag
RE: Idea
There is a Hide Forums link at the bottom of the Latest Posts page, so you can use it to hide forums such as Translations, which you never visit.

Can't you simply go to the index page and check out each forum separately? After all, those forums are what you mean by 'sections'. After you've read up on all threads in the interesting forums you could use the normal Latest Posts page to keep an eye on new posts.

I can see where you're going here, but it seems a little useless to me :)
05-08-2006 08:03 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: