What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Rogers Wireless support sucks

Rogers Wireless support sucks
Author: Message:
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. Rogers Wireless support sucks
I bought a rogers ringtone tonight with my cell phone. It cost money for each internet page loaded on the phone, + $0.50 download fee and $2.10 for the download itself. I got a text message that stated that the ringtone download was completed successfully, and that I now had the ringtone on my found. I check, and it's no where to be found. I check my account, and the money had indeed been taken off my account balance. I call technical support (which btw is supposed to be 24/7) and the support is closed. I call another number, and I wait 30 minutes untill they answer. I tell the guy my problem, and he says he'll transfer me to the pay as you go department. 20 seconds later I get a sound message telling me the support offices are closed.

Earlier in the year, I bought a rogers card that never actually worked. I lost $10 dollars.

Now to you these two amounts may seem like nothing, but if they do this to every pay as you go user, in a day they will make at least 1 million dollars.

I then tried contacting them via email, but it requires an account number, which is NOT my wireless number, which I never got. So I was forced to put a fake number and state the reason why I put a fake number. It says they will respond in 24 hours. If they do not, I'm leaving this crappy support phone company for bell.
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
09-06-2006 01:59 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Supersonicdarky
Veteran Member

– / – / Flag
RE: Rogers Wireless support sucks
i never had such problems with rogers, the only thing that happened was that they raped my account of $7 when i tried to go on messenger. tho a week later they returned it. And why would you download ringtones from them when u can just download on pc, edit and upload (unless ofcource u have a midi phone) :/
09-06-2006 02:38 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
CanadianGirl

Rogers has some great plans for the monthly fee services don't get me wrong and I would never change from it.  But for pay as you go I would never chose anything else than virgin mobile, they have the best phones and the best rates ... unfortunately it was costing me an arm and a leg in text messages, too bad they don't have a package for that O:)
09-06-2006 05:53 AM
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Rogers Wireless support sucks
quote:
Originally posted by CanadianGirl
And why would you download ringtones from them when u can just download on pc, edit and upload (unless ofcource u have a midi phone) :/
Lol I never thought of that:P

I was just angry when I wrote that rant. Anyway, I'm expecting a reply, so we'll see what happens. If this doesn't turn out well I'm switching to Bell though, or a rogers plan where I get a proper phone (my phone is slow).
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
09-06-2006 10:25 AM
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Supersonicdarky
unless ofcource u have a midi phone
Which didn't stop me downloading, editing and uploading :D
[Image: spartaafk.png]
09-06-2006 02:54 PM
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
Meh My phone can't display pages with .wav downloads (even though it supports .wav files) so I had to record it off my speakers (crap quality):(
Messenger Stuff Forums
09-06-2006 11:50 PM
Voldemort
Veteran Member

– / – / Flag
errr.... go directly to the www.pron.com/ex/midi/sound.wav?
*All posts are a purely speculative hypothesis based on abstract reasoning.
Not my daughter, you bitch!
[Image: ico-mollytrix16.gif]
09-07-2006 02:32 AM
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Voldemort
errr.... go directly to the www.pron.com/ex/midi/sound.wav?
I did. Doesn't work.

I did not recieve a reply from rogers :undecided:
Messenger Stuff Forums
09-07-2006 10:45 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: