What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » stupid stupid msn problem

stupid stupid msn problem
Author: Message:
Cooney_DFC

O.P. stupid stupid msn problem
this is really annoying me my windows live messenger wont work at all this has been the case for several months now after countless uninstalling and reinstalling i keep on gettin the sam error msg.

"Windows Live Messenger has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience."

If you were in the middle of something, the iformation you were workin on might be lost....

etc etc etc

i keep clicking send error report but it gives me no relevant info how to solve this problem...and the odd time after clicking it countless times i do get it open, where i enter my my email address and password, when i click sign in after fillin in the boxes i get the blue and green man swirling saying signing in then yet again i get the same error msg as above ^^^ this has been the case for laods of msn's i have installed weither it be 7.5, 7.0 etc etc PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME I CANT PUT UP WITH WINDOWS MESSENGER NO LONGER thanks in advance <cooney>
06-29-2007 01:02 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
MattyRid
Veteran Member

Red Bull Racing Australia

– / Male / Flag
RE: stupid stupid msn problem
try having a read of this. This will tell you how to do a clean install of Windows Live Messenger.
Red Bull Racing Australia - Triple Eight Race Engineering - Holden
06-29-2007 01:13 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
ndysm

Can you mind telling me what the modname is that is causing the problem? When it encoutners an error look at View Error.
06-29-2007 03:31 AM
Cooney_DFC

O.P. RE: stupid stupid msn problem
matty, i went to that link and done all the steps but to no avail but thanks anyways. and ndysm when you say modname wat exactly you lookin for its all mumble jumble to me here is the first  two sections of the error report if this helps ya :

"Exception Information:
Code: 0xc0000005            Flags: 0x00000000
Record: 0x0000000000000000        Address: 0x0000000059142710

System Information:
Windows NT 5.1 Build: 2600
CPU Vendor Code: 68747541 - 69746E65 - 444D4163
CPU Version : 000006A0 CPU Feature Code: 0383FBFF
CPU AMD Feature Code: C1CBFBFF"

Then there is loads nd loads of modules then loads of more numbers at the bottom I havent a notion wat is wrong :@:@:@ please please help me
06-29-2007 02:30 PM
MattyRid
Veteran Member

Red Bull Racing Australia

– / Male / Flag
I'd probably report this to Microsoft then at http://support.live.com/eform.aspx?productKey=wlm...byemail&ct=eformts and remember to give as much detail as possible with screenshots and stuff.
Red Bull Racing Australia - Triple Eight Race Engineering - Holden
06-29-2007 09:15 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: