What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Skinning » Can have willz make the Open Live 2009?

Can have willz make the Open Live 2009?
Author: Message:
weixiang7326

29 / Male / Flag
O.P. Can have willz make the Open Live 2009?
I have a problem that I skin Windows Live Messenger 2009. Can have willz make the Open Live 2009? Please?

The multi images cannot convert back to MSNRLE!!
Spotty Blubbermarble
11-21-2008 03:00 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: Can have willz make the Open Live 2009?
As far as i was aware, aNILEator was making such a skin, but i didnt know what happened to it.
...there used to be a signature here :)
11-21-2008 05:00 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
ryxdp

29 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Can have willz make the Open Live 2009?
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie
As far as i was aware, aNILEator was making such a skin, but i didnt know what happened to it.

Open Live Nine was meant for an earlier build of 2009, before the public beta. It should not work on the current build, obviously.

Besides that, the current version is still in beta, and a lot of skins don't support betas as a lot can change between it and the final build, and you might as well start over again. I would just wait until WLM9 is finished, at which time Willz may begin work on a new Open Live.
11-21-2008 05:35 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
djdannyp
Elite Member

Danny <3 Sarah

37 / Male / Flag
Yeah, he definitely won't be making a project as big as open live for the beta and there are still things which need ironing out with skinning in the new beta.

I'm sure that in the new year once the final version of WLM is out that Willz will once again be wowing the community with his skinning
[Image: 1ftt0hpk-signature.png]
AutoStatus Script || Facebook Status Script
5220 days, 11 minutes, 7 seconds ago
11-21-2008 06:51 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Willz

36 / Male / Flag
Open Live 9 was something that Nile did for the leaked beta of 9. That is totally obsolete now. I honestly don't see him making an update to it since hes got his hands tied at the moment.

As for me. Well I'm not even going to bother to attempt to make Open Live yet since this thing is still beta and it would be downright stupid to do it, but also because I want to see people make an effort to try and figure stuff on their own for a change.

I won't be around forever supplying templates and answers so it's better people get used to it now. I'll be disappearing from the skinning scene for a while just to see how things play out. If there is another beta the only thing I'll do is update Sopair so you guys have something to use.

But asides from that you won't see anything else from me. Whether or not I do come back in 2009 for the release of Messenger final is still something I'm thinking about and well there is still the business of what 9 will actually have in terms of protection (keep in mind people that we are still using that dodgy workaround and nothing has been cracked).

So yeah, nothing is really certain.

This post was edited on 11-22-2008 at 12:05 AM by Willz.
11-22-2008 12:04 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: