What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Messages not getting send and recieved

Messages not getting send and recieved
Author: Message:
Anansie

– / Female / Flag
O.P. Messages not getting send and recieved
I've tried to look through the forum, and couldn't find an answer to my problem - I'm sorry if I missed it.

First of all, I use WLM version 2009 (Build 14.0.8064.206) and msg plus, version 4.81.0.358 released 22-3-2009 - both are danish versions.
Also I use Windows XP Home Edition, danish version.

And here's the problem:

About 2½-3 weeks ago I found out that a lot of the messages I'm writing to my contacts, are not recieved by my contacts. Further more the messages some contacts send to me, I'm not recieving.
Found this out because some of my contacts weren't answering me when I wrote them. I asked them about it, and some of them had answered me (and I just didn't get their message), others didn't know that I had been writing them.
I do not get the message:
"The following message could not be delivered to the recipient"
and neither do my contacts.

I have found out that if I open a new conversation-window several times, typing a new message in each one of them, suddenly my contact will be able to see that I'm writing them, and from that point we can have a normal conversation. But at most times the first 2-3 conversation-windows I open can not be seen by my contact.

Asked a friend about it, and he stated that it could be server problems, and that the problem should solve it self - it just hasn't.
Does anyone have any idea what the problem can be, and how I can solve it?

Thanks in advance! :)
04-20-2009 06:01 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: