What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Problem with hide messenger

Problem with hide messenger
Author: Message:
benzaparty

O.P. Problem with hide messenger
I've installed the newest version of msgpluslive (4.83.372). And when i try to hide my messenger it show the hide icon but live messenger icon still exist.

Does anyone help me fix this problem?

.png File Attachment: after.png (5.61 KB)
This file has been downloaded 73 time(s).
11-06-2009 03:00 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: Problem with hide messenger
From your screenshot, the icon on the far left that is disguised as a 'network drive' [Image: networkdrive.png].. that is the hidden Messenger.

It may be that you may have 2 Messengers running, one that is hidden and one that isn't. Go to Task Manager (CTRL+ALT+DEL) and check on the Processes tab if you have more than 1 msnmsgr.exe processes running.

If you do, you can disable the use of multiple Messengers clients running at once by going to Plus! > Preferences > Customize! > untick 'Allow me to connect to several account simultaneously'.

If you don't and you mean to say that when you lock Messenger it shows the disguised icon [Image: networkdrive.png] but does not hide the Messenger icon, let me know and I'll try to find a fix.

-Chris
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
11-06-2009 04:46 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: