What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Reverse list

Reverse list
Author: Message:
Johan1980

O.P. Reverse list
Hello Everybody!

I looked back if there was already a topic about this but it wasn't really clear to me so I post this and wondering if anyone is facing the same problem like me . Im sorry if it is posted double.

The problem: I have 2 people in my msn list (im using the newest windows live messenger version) who DO have me in their contactlist but if I go to Privacy --> View to see if they have me in THEIR contactlist it shows they DONT have me in their contactlist.
If I use a delete checker to see who have deleted me from their contactlist, they both also appear. But if they would have deleted me, how is it possible that they start the conversation first? And besides that they both say they didnt delete me. I hope anyone can help me with this. I already deleted msn and installed it again but it doesnt solve the problem.
Would it be sensible to ask these people to block and delete me and add again and that I do the same? Thank you in advance!
12-28-2009 11:54 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
djdannyp
Elite Member

Danny <3 Sarah

37 / Male / Flag
RE: Reverse list
There are already a number of topics on this subject.

At current it isn't known exactly what the problem is, but the best guess is some kind of server synchronisation error.

I can confirm that the same thing happens with me on two seperate messenger programs (PC & Mac), so the information is obviously not being communicated with the server properly.

Basically there isn't too much you can do about it except perhaps contacting Windows Live Support and hoping that they fix the problem
[Image: 1ftt0hpk-signature.png]
AutoStatus Script || Facebook Status Script
5216 days, 13 hours, 36 minutes, 52 seconds ago
12-29-2009 12:25 AM
Johan1980

O.P. RE: Reverse list
Ok Danny thank you. I still think it's weird because last week I was still in their reverse list and suddenly not anymore this week without having done anything. Well we will just have to wait till they fix it. Shitty thing is only now that you maybe suspect people who deleted you, who haven't. Many thanks for your comment.
12-29-2009 07:05 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: