Shoutbox

dont record the video call - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Skype (/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+---- Forum: Skype Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+----- Thread: dont record the video call (/showthread.php?tid=100039)

dont record the video call by CarLi29 on 02-23-2013 at 07:20 PM

I can not use the video recording tool, when I start a video call is initiated automatically conversion panel and stops video recording without even starting to record, but
if you create the recording folder just not create any file.

I have windows 7 and the latest version of skype 6.2.59 and msn plus for skype 1.5

RE: dont record the video call by Nathalie on 02-27-2013 at 03:34 PM

Tested on this end with the same OS and Skype/Plus! versions and there seems to be no problem on this end.

RE: dont record the video call by apolzan.marius on 02-28-2013 at 02:40 PM

well,i have the same problem,windows 8,it looks like the program it does the job,but wheni go to look for the file....nowhere to be found

RE: dont record the video call by MeEtc on 03-01-2013 at 12:15 AM

Well Nathalie, if your company actually did proper beta test periods and your so-called testers still gave a crap about the pile of shit you call Plus!, maybe problems like this wouldn't be happening!

RE: dont record the video call by Steven_T on 03-12-2013 at 02:11 PM

I have Vista & it didn't work for me either. Does this feature ever work for anyone? By the looks of this forum, I'm guessing, no

RE: dont record the video call by cooltechnoguy on 03-13-2013 at 02:53 AM

Detail what do you mean by "does not work". Does the recording start without producing video file? or recording does not start at all? Explain.

Are you trying to record a conversation with a contact having a Live account or Skype account? if it is Live account, i recommend you to install the latest version and confirm.

RE: RE: dont record the video call by Steven_T on 03-13-2013 at 09:31 AM

quote:
Originally posted by cooltechnoguy
Detail what do you mean by "does not work". Does the recording start without producing video file? or recording does not start at all? Explain.

Are you trying to record a conversation with a contact having a Live account or Skype account? if it is Live account, i recommend you to install the latest version and confirm.

It seemed to be recording & it created a flder, but the folder was empty. This was a skype video call
RE: dont record the video call by cooltechnoguy on 03-13-2013 at 02:56 PM

Have you downloaded a setup from the http://www.msgplus.net/ today?

RE: RE: dont record the video call by Steven_T on 03-13-2013 at 05:55 PM

quote:
Have you downloaded a setup from the http://www.msgplus.net/ today?
I downloaded Messenger Plus on Tuesday
RE: dont record the video call by cooltechnoguy on 03-14-2013 at 01:27 PM

Does it fail to record all your conversations?

We can trouble shoot the issue offline by email or private messages if you wish.

RE: RE: dont record the video call by Steven_T on 03-14-2013 at 03:35 PM

quote:
Does it fail to record all your conversations?

We can trouble shoot the issue offline by email or private messages if you wish.

No. Just the video chats
RE: dont record the video call by Nathan007 on 03-15-2013 at 03:15 PM

Help!

I have the same problem. 

I can record the video call.  When I stop recording, system shows it is encoding.  When completed, the folders have been created.  But no files.

I am using Windows 8 on my notebook PC.

This used to work and I was able to record.  Now, no matter what I do, even after uninstalling, rebooting, and re-installing, the same problem persists.

Either I can get instructions to fix here... or I am seriously considering taking out the program altogether.  It's a pity, as I like the program.

Can anyone help?

RE: dont record the video call by cooltechnoguy on 03-15-2013 at 07:57 PM

Do you experience the problem with every conversation?

RE: dont record the video call by Nathan007 on 03-16-2013 at 03:22 AM

Yes, every single one.

RE: dont record the video call by CarLi29 on 03-30-2013 at 08:15 PM

happens that I can not record video call skype contacts for some, a few, and they also have skype account like me.
When you start recording stops showing conversion but does not record anything.

Skype 6.3.59.105, msn plus for skype 1.8.0.124

RE: dont record the video call by Menthix on 04-01-2013 at 02:48 PM

Since it seems to be the same problem, please continue in Recording Audio ok but Video not