Shoutbox

I try to use the smilies on skype that are in messenger plus but - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Skype (/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+---- Forum: Skype Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+----- Thread: I try to use the smilies on skype that are in messenger plus but (/showthread.php?tid=100048)

I try to use the smilies on skype that are in messenger plus but by Wiccy on 03-06-2013 at 11:26 AM

They dont work i get the message saying that i have to start a conversation but im already in a conversation in chat?

RE: I try to use the smilies on skype that are in messenger plus but by Nathalie on 03-07-2013 at 04:31 PM

If you are in a text conversation in Skype and you are using the built-in Smileys, you can send them to another Skype contact.  Are you trying to send to a Skype contact or a Messenger contact?  Or, are you referring to the animated winks?

RE: I try to use the smilies on skype that are in messenger plus but by Wiccy on 03-07-2013 at 05:00 PM

I am in chat with my friends and i try to send them one of the emo's animation one and it says i cant do it as i have to start a converstation when im already in one lol

RE: I try to use the smilies on skype that are in messenger plus but by Nathalie on 03-11-2013 at 02:00 PM

Is your friend a Skype contact or a Messenger contact?

RE: I try to use the smilies on skype that are in messenger plus but by Wiccy on 03-11-2013 at 02:18 PM

we both used to be on msn live chat and used our emails to join skype we have both downloaded the messener plus toolbar and it doesnt work lol