Shoutbox

Extra translations (Patchou READ IT!) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Translation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+----- Thread: Extra translations (Patchou READ IT!) (/showthread.php?tid=11121)

Extra translations (Patchou READ IT!) by Mippo on 05-31-2003 at 02:56 PM

Patchou, are there very much new things coming up in newer versions? If so and if I were you,  I would ask kindly of all translators that they translate some new things be4 the new version is released... :gfdrin:

Just askin'... Nothing 2b thought of right now...

RE: Extra translations (Patchou READ IT!) by Choli on 05-31-2003 at 03:13 PM

I hope Patchou will tell us (the translators) any new text to be translated before he releases any new version.

RE: Extra translations (Patchou READ IT!) by user13774 on 05-31-2003 at 08:36 PM

yes, and plz ask me (or riball or bugz) or so for the Dutch translation and not the original guy, bacause he really can't translate.

RE: Extra translations (Patchou READ IT!) by jpg050 on 05-31-2003 at 10:07 PM

Yeah, ask me or choli for the spanish... the official guys didn't know how to translate xD

RE: Extra translations (Patchou READ IT!) by Chrono on 06-01-2003 at 12:35 AM

:rolleyes: @ Conejo de nesquick ! :D

RE: Extra translations (Patchou READ IT!) by Mnjul on 06-01-2003 at 01:09 AM

well...I think Patchou will firstly wait beta test to be done, and make sure that no more text will get involved in changes; then he may be again sending e-mails to the original official translators...and of course translators that add new translation after 2.10.32 is out:gfdrin:

RE: RE: Extra translations (Patchou READ IT!) by Mippo on 06-01-2003 at 05:42 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Markus
yes, and plz ask me (or riball or bugz) or so for the Dutch translation and not the original guy, bacause he really can't translate.

Hey, what about me? I helped too. I found many mistakes as well. And then it doesn't say my name in the About Plus! section at "Nederlandse Vertaling". I'm going to translate on my own :dodgy:.
RE: Extra translations (Patchou READ IT!) by Vilkku on 06-01-2003 at 05:47 AM

I think Patchou should put all new lines on the forums/webpage because I have modifyed the translation a bit (well, I made a copy of the swedish translation and made a new one called Swedish by Vilkku)

RE: RE: Extra translations (Patchou READ IT!) by Leif on 06-01-2003 at 06:49 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Vilkku
I think Patchou should put all new lines on the forums/webpage because I have modifyed the translation a bit (well, I made a copy of the swedish translation and made a new one called Swedish by Vilkku)

Kan du inte göra din översättning tillgänglig för oss andra? Vi kan säkert få några bra tips genom att titta på hur du översatt filen!
RE: Extra translations (Patchou READ IT!) by Vilkku on 06-01-2003 at 01:10 PM

*non-swedish people watch confused*

Jag har bara ändrat ljud-kommandorna till engelska, för jag har många inte-svenska kontakter med Plus!. Jag ändrade också några småfel i versionen före 2.10.35 (2.10.34???). Och så lade jag mig med i översättarlistan :D

RE: Extra translations (Patchou READ IT!) by Choli on 06-01-2003 at 01:40 PM

* Choli doesn't understand anything :(

RE: RE: RE: Extra translations (Patchou READ IT!) by user13774 on 06-01-2003 at 04:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mippo
quote:

Hey, what about me? I helped too. I found many mistakes as well. And then it doesn't say my name in the About Plus! section at "Nederlandse Vertaling". I'm going to translate on my own :dodgy:.

I didn't know you helped, because u didn't post at the threads. There were serveral posts about the Dutch translation and all the mistakes within it, and riball, bugz, stompie and I posted the mistakes there and i fixed all the things.

But please don't ask the original translator to do the Dutch translation, bacause otherwise we will have correct al those things :P. There are enough people, like Mippo and I, who would gladly help to make a good Dutch translation.
RE: Extra translations (Patchou READ IT!) by Patchou on 06-01-2003 at 05:24 PM

well, if I finally succeed in doing what in want in MEssenger 6, and if I still have time for what I have in mind, there will be enough to translate to justify that I remove any language that has not been updated.

Of course, a private beta will be sent to all translators, at least a week before the public release.

Patchou

RE: Extra translations (Patchou READ IT!) by Mippo on 06-01-2003 at 06:34 PM

To which one? Not the original one aaahw... :blah: :rofl: :throwup:

Well Markus, you were a bit right. I looked some threads up and I didn't say much sometimes. But I'm still trying

:type: < Me (all the time)

RE: RE: Extra translations (Patchou READ IT!) by Bugz on 06-04-2003 at 07:10 PM

quote:

please not the original guy or we have to start correcting everything again
RE: Extra translations (Patchou READ IT!) by Patchou on 06-04-2003 at 10:21 PM

of course I'll post a new thread here asking you if you want to be added in the translator list for the next version. Don't worry, it will be done in time :)

RE: RE: Extra translations (Patchou READ IT!) by user13774 on 06-06-2003 at 07:38 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Mippo
To which one? Not the original one aaahw... :blah: :rofl: :throwup:

Well Markus, you were a bit right. I looked some threads up and I didn't say much sometimes. But I'm still trying

:type: < Me (all the time)

(y) :lol:, like patchou said, we can all help with the translation. And mippo, if u give me ur email I can add you to my msn. U can send me a private message or an email (with the email button underneath my post).