Shoutbox

Web MSN Messenger - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Web MSN Messenger (/showthread.php?tid=11922)

Web MSN Messenger by s7a5 on 06-26-2003 at 01:50 AM

You can access to your messenger client now on web :d

Thanks to wabz for infa

RE: Web MSN Messenger by qune on 06-26-2003 at 05:31 AM

the web based messenger rons fine itselt... anyhow... is there still some construction under the convo window?.. because I couldn't get them to work...

RE: Web MSN Messenger by Vilkku on 06-26-2003 at 07:57 AM

Hah! I asked about something a while ago! Finally I can use MSN in the school. Just one prob: it's 2 months until school starts again... :S

RE: Web MSN Messenger by Pipish on 06-26-2003 at 08:20 AM

3 emails counted there i wold show that any longer gr8 steup though

RE: Web MSN Messenger by WaqasTariq on 06-26-2003 at 08:48 AM

Hey it worx! leme tell my collage friend :)

RE: Web MSN Messenger by jenkin2k on 06-26-2003 at 09:54 AM

the web based messenger doesnt work with plus ... y use it then ?? :p

we do loose so many more features without the actual software ...

been thinking for a long time now ... still havnt come up with any reason as to y i should use the web based program !! ...

RE: Web MSN Messenger by Vilkku on 06-26-2003 at 12:39 PM

If you can't/don't have/aren't allowed to install MSN messager on the computer. We aren't allowed to install anything in our school computers, not even downloading .exe files. This is really a great thing to me. I would not use it if I had the real MSN on the computer.

RE: Web MSN Messenger by Batt|eman on 06-26-2003 at 05:33 PM

yah...this is great for those cannot install msn
but can it work with the video conversation?

RE: Web MSN Messenger by qune on 06-26-2003 at 08:10 PM

jenkin2k... one and the most important about web-based messenger is that whan you are in desperate need of talking to someone... and for example you're in school, where messenger application isn't available... there you have it...

RE: Web MSN Messenger by s7a5 on 06-26-2003 at 10:28 PM

ye i think its great if u dont have access to msn client (school, friends pace...)

RE: Web MSN Messenger by Shane on 06-27-2003 at 10:07 AM

Pitty you can't send message though :(

RE: Web MSN Messenger by tomfletcherman on 06-28-2003 at 06:30 PM

can i ask about privcy, cos it obviousely uses contacts adresses so i hope thers sum way th@ it dusnt mean u get spam cos of  ppl getting ur adresses

RE: Web MSN Messenger by dom. on 06-28-2003 at 11:59 PM

read the site.. :@

RE: Web MSN Messenger by Lululu on 06-29-2003 at 05:02 AM

Hi,  I am having problems logging in my msn and hotmail accounts.  For some reason, it says that I am typing the wrong password, but I am not.  I try to change my password but I couldn't, because I am asked to answer a secret question which says "masterhacker".   I don't know what to do... Do you have any ideas on how I could solve this problem?  Thanks in advance

RE: Web MSN Messenger by Vilkku on 06-29-2003 at 06:24 AM

Looks like you have been hacked. The secret question and all... Too bad, I hope you saved your contacts list. BTW this doesn't belong in this topic.

RE: Web MSN Messenger by Banks on 06-29-2003 at 07:28 PM

i hope they make this open source so that other people would be able to use this on their own servers and whatnot, it would also reduce server overloads, eh!