Shoutbox

Translation for 2.20 - MUST READ - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Translation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+----- Thread: Translation for 2.20 - MUST READ (/showthread.php?tid=12604)

Translation for 2.20 - MUST READ by Patchou on 07-08-2003 at 11:44 PM

Hello,

it's the thrid time I'm posting this message, I really hope you're all reading it: do not post 2.20 translations on the forum, they WON'T be used. You MUST be a registered translator, use the changex.txt file you received by email last monday and send me back the updated translation by email. I will delete any thread posting 2.20 updated files. I have to do this because without the proper instructions, your translation just can't be correctly updated.

Patchou

RE: Translation for 2.20 - MUST READ by Toshiro on 07-08-2003 at 11:52 PM

Ben moi je veux bien t'envoyer la trad par mail, mais je n'ai jamais reçu le mail avec les instructions. J'ai du mal faire un truc là !

Faut il juste supprimer la section compatibilité MSN 6 et Options diverses ??

Enfin si ma trad t'interesses tu me dis où la mailer à moins que tu en ai fait une....

Salut.

RE: Translation for 2.20 - MUST READ by allex87 on 07-09-2003 at 03:09 AM

As well as Toshiro, I didn't receive the new translation instructions... I am making the new Romanian translation and it is done... and I posted it on forums, but i dind't receive the new translation instructions...

I really want to contribute to the translation of :plus2: so, please, Patchou... is there anything else I have to do?

Thanks.

RE: Translation for 2.20 - MUST READ by Patchou on 07-09-2003 at 05:14 AM

For the french translation, you would have received an email if you sent one to mplus-trans@patchou.com when I was asking for translators :). Thank you for wanting to help but its loo late :p

As for Romanian, its a new language so just continue to update the 2.10 file. When 2.20 will be released I'll put a change manifest on this forum so t hat you know exactly what you must add/modify to make your file compatible with Plus! 2.20 :)

Patchou

RE: Translation for 2.20 - MUST READ by Toshiro on 07-09-2003 at 11:58 AM

Ok I understand I spent some hours for nothing !!

May I suggest u one thing?
In this thread http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=12028&page=1 I didn't see any french translator that's why I started one.

For the next time, would it be possible to put a list of the officials translators at the top of the translation forum so that one can be sure that its translation isn't being done by another one??

RE: Translation for 2.20 - MUST READ by allex87 on 07-09-2003 at 12:05 PM

OK... now I know... :)
Anyways, since I have 2.20.48... it will be easier to modify the translation... :P

RE: Translation for 2.20 - MUST READ by Animefan on 07-10-2003 at 11:34 AM

A question for Patchout: (hope he will answer..)
In the PreRelease there is no Danish... Why?
Haven't it been made yet cause then i'd gladly make it... but then you maybe could have answered my mail... or is the translator to late with it? :S
Plz answer soon! :)
~Animefan