Shoutbox

Pontless plugin to help a bad habbit of mine, if anyone would be so kind to make it.. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Pontless plugin to help a bad habbit of mine, if anyone would be so kind to make it.. (/showthread.php?tid=13198)

Pontless plugin to help a bad habbit of mine, if anyone would be so kind to make it.. by Kushan on 07-17-2003 at 04:15 PM

Ok, I have this really bad habbit where I get Caps lock mixed up aND i TYPE LIKE THIS. Because I can't touch-type, I have to look at the keyboard as I type, so I only notice when I look back up. I was wondering if a simple plugin could be made that reverses the caps status on the text, EG:

"hI, HOW ARE YOU, i'M GREAT!" would go to somthing like "/xcaps hI, HOW ARE YOU, i'M GREAT!" which would appear as "Hi, how are you, I'm great!"

I doubt many other people have this problem, I'm just a shit typer, but could somone be so kind as to make this please?

RE: Pontless plugin to help a bad habbit of mine, if anyone would be so kind to make it.. by Jef on 07-17-2003 at 05:49 PM

It's possible to do. I can't make it (can't program).

But I got a tip. There is a option in your Windows control panel that allows you to let the PC make a sound when you press any of the lock keys (caps/num/scroll lock).
This is under the Accessibility options. It's the 4rd one on that screen (I don't know the english name since I'm using a dutch version of Windows).

Very useful thingy.

RE: Pontless plugin to help a bad habbit of mine, if anyone would be so kind to make it.. by firedance on 07-17-2003 at 06:04 PM

Hum its easy... i think :) but the big char in the beginning of a new sentence... well i can try :)

RE: Pontless plugin to help a bad habbit of mine, if anyone would be so kind to make it.. by Broomop on 07-17-2003 at 06:30 PM

big letter at thebegining is easy just use ucase (if ur using vb)

RE: Pontless plugin to help a bad habbit of mine, if anyone would be so kind to make it.. by firedance on 07-17-2003 at 06:31 PM

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=13...d=106453#pid106453
Now it has a caps function... if there is any problems just tell me
...btw it may not be so good programed but it works ;)
---edit----
and yeah it was easy