Shoutbox

Post plug-in suggestions here - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Post plug-in suggestions here (/showthread.php?tid=13578)

Post plug-in suggestions here by dotNorma on 07-24-2003 at 02:47 PM

Most of the posts in the plug-in forum are not posts showing a plug-in or their plug-in but they are mostly just SUGGESTIONS. Post all your plug-in SUGGESTIONS in here. Than if someone needs ideas or sumthing he can sum in here and maybe he will make a plug-in out of your idea. please stick to topic everybody :)

RE: WE NEED THIS THREAD! by (scalp) on 07-24-2003 at 03:36 PM

No the thread created by Patchou is to show Plugin you already created, not to ask for a Plugin. I agree with Messager_plus, we need such a thread.

(s)

RE: WE NEED THIS THREAD! by KnightieBoy on 07-24-2003 at 04:03 PM

May I suggest a different thread with the topic : Place your suggestions here!

RE: WE NEED THIS THREAD! by dotNorma on 07-24-2003 at 06:26 PM

yah i probably need to change the topic actually could WDZ make this a sticky.

RE: Post plug-in suggestions here by dotNorma on 07-24-2003 at 06:41 PM

hmm....we are already off topic!!

RE: Post plug-in suggestions here by Ryu on 07-24-2003 at 06:58 PM

Is it possible to make a plugin to allow animated display pictures on msn messenger 6? Or even to allow you to put your own MOVING custom emoticons in messenger, and also let them appear in your nickname! A plugin like that would be really cool...but is it possible? I would be so happy if someone made a plugin like that ^_^

RE: Post plug-in suggestions here by Vilkku on 07-24-2003 at 07:10 PM

I have a new idea: a Plug-in that could tell if the ohter person has Plus! installed. And even better (but I thin that Patchou would have to change the program), it could tell what version of Plus! if the ohter person has it.

RE: Post plug-in suggestions here by dotNorma on 07-24-2003 at 07:31 PM

You know i luv your idea (i thougt of it also about a week ago) i made a picture for it. so did gfd.. sumthing like it shows a plus logo where the webcam symbol would go and when u hold your mouse over it the little yellow box comes up ( hold mouse over back button to see what i am talking about) and in the box it would say version number. But patchou said it would be to hard.

RE: Post plug-in suggestions here by Vilkku on 07-24-2003 at 08:10 PM

Ok. Well, at least good to know. Mabye sometime in the future...

RE: Post plug-in suggestions here by dotNorma on 07-24-2003 at 08:49 PM

no actually koala blue i changed the subject becuz the one with the matrix avatar ( i forget names) told me too , lol. now back to topic.

RE: Post plug-in suggestions here by tj on 07-25-2003 at 03:57 AM

i know whacko has a plugin to allow u to send sounds...now how bout this - - - make a blank sound plugin that allows you to add your own sounds.  ?   i realize it could be tricky, but if there was a way as long as the other person had plus and that plugin installed...maybe could do it like a file transfer but no meter and such? probably will not work, but if anyone at all could find a way...:D

-tj-

RE: Post plug-in suggestions here by dotNorma on 07-25-2003 at 04:02 AM

yes i could work , and it could be made most likely but it is hard to make.

RE: Post plug-in suggestions here by tj on 07-25-2003 at 04:42 AM

bleh...figures:-/well u said it could be done, just difficult...

*looks around for whacko - the sound plugin god*

after ya finish that simpsons plugin w/my sounds, give this one a shot eh?! :D

-tj-

RE: Post plug-in suggestions here by zigomar10 on 07-30-2003 at 06:34 AM

i think that it could be possible, but everytime u add a new sound, u would have to send the dll to ur contact.

RE: Post plug-in suggestions here by Mike on 07-30-2003 at 07:11 AM

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=13845  [Image: xso_grin.gif] [Image: xso_grin.gif] [Image: xso_grin.gif] [Image: xso_grin.gif]

RE: RE: Post plug-in suggestions here by Lareamond on 07-30-2003 at 12:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by zigomar10
i think that it could be possible, but everytime u add a new sound, u would have to send the dll to ur contact.

Or make the sounds list in an INI file, and just simply send the INI to the contact.
RE: Post plug-in suggestions here by balai on 08-03-2003 at 09:33 AM

Now here is my suggestion...
How about making a plugin which allows Plus! users to have an alert box (popup) displayed when the personnalized status of a Plus! user contact is set (you know, with the little text between {})...
I already made a similar suggestion but for the original msn status (busy, be right back, on the phone, etc...) and Xerxis made a stand alone program for that, but this {custom status} thing in Plus! should be used at best...

RE: RE: Post plug-in suggestions here by theguy on 08-03-2003 at 10:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Messenger_Plus!
You know i luv your idea (i thougt of it also about a week ago) i made a picture for it. so did gfd.. sumthing like it shows a plus logo where the webcam symbol would go and when u hold your mouse over it the little yellow box comes up ( hold mouse over back button to see what i am talking about) and in the box it would say version number. But patchou said it would be to hard.

can you please post a screenshot of it (or at least pm me the screenshot).

Regards,
theguy