Shoutbox

Microsoft are bulling ppl.. you cant use anything but 5.0 and above - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Microsoft are bulling ppl.. you cant use anything but 5.0 and above (/showthread.php?tid=14000)

Microsoft are bulling ppl.. you cant use anything but 5.0 and above by God of the Devil on 08-02-2003 at 07:24 PM

i think the topic pretty much speaks for itself.. i have 4.6 on one computer and 5.0 on another both on the same network and also AMSN (the one for linux on both) for some reason i cant sign into messenger with AMSN, or MSN Messenger below 5.0...

is anyone else haveing the same shit.. wtf have mickeyshit done...

I WILL NOT DOWNLOAD 6.0 ITS SHIT BILL YOU CAN NOT MAKE ME!!!!

RE: Microsoft are bulling ppl.. you cant use anything but 5.0 and above by EvilSeph on 08-02-2003 at 07:37 PM

MSN Messenger 4 works perfectly fine for me.

6.0 owns 5.0, nothing more to that :)

RE: Microsoft are bulling ppl.. you cant use anything but 5.0 and above by God of the Devil on 08-02-2003 at 07:38 PM

hmmm my network must be fucked (heh to think i got a merit in it)

RE: Microsoft are bulling ppl.. you cant use anything but 5.0 and above by God of the Devil on 08-02-2003 at 10:30 PM

no my mate has the same problem with AMSN

RE: Microsoft are bulling ppl.. you cant use anything but 5.0 and above by EvilSeph on 08-03-2003 at 12:35 AM

I don't use AMSN, but all versions of MSN Messenger are working fine for me.

RE: Microsoft are bulling ppl.. you cant use anything but 5.0 and above by God of the Devil on 08-03-2003 at 08:28 AM

yeah but you live in a different part of the world to me... it could be just the brits that get the royal screwjob..

btw jonny_mac can you see if it's doing the same to you (im only asking cos you help with mess.be)

RE: Microsoft are bulling ppl.. you cant use anything but 5.0 and above by Xerxis on 08-03-2003 at 08:48 AM

man, i sometimes use messenger 3.6 on my old computer and it still works. Stop the ms is bulling ppl stories, they really are not, why would they do that, they want as many ppl as possible to use their service (aka see the ads) so think before you say something. Do you really think a big company like ms would start bulling individual ppl or spy on them (as one of the previous threads said ;))

RE: Microsoft are bulling ppl.. you cant use anything but 5.0 and above by God of the Devil on 08-03-2003 at 04:15 PM

no microsoft have their way to make ppl use their lastist product no matter how shit they are.. eg on my win95 box i cant download IE5 anymore cos they have stoped the downloads.. now thou must use ie6.. now they have done the same with msn messenger and Amsn mesenger

RE: Microsoft are bulling ppl.. you cant use anything but 5.0 and above by :No-Frost: on 08-03-2003 at 04:27 PM

mmm to a friend of mine MSN 6 doesn't work.....

RE: Microsoft are bulling ppl.. you cant use anything but 5.0 and above by God of the Devil on 08-03-2003 at 04:35 PM

ok this is weird i got it working again... must been a glitch in their servers or something :S

RE: Microsoft are bulling ppl.. you cant use anything but 5.0 and above by zappy004 on 08-08-2003 at 05:17 PM

yesterday, i formatted my comp, and by default Msn v2.2 (yes! 2.2 with no emoticons!!!) is installed. and i CAN log on. lol it makes me remeber the early times of msn.... ahahahah