Shoutbox

Did you find the mess.be site because you downloaded Plus!? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Did you find the mess.be site because you downloaded Plus!? (/showthread.php?tid=15214)

Did you find the mess.be site because you downloaded Plus!? by Johnny_Mac on 09-06-2003 at 08:34 AM

Did you find the mess.be site because you download Plus! and seen the ad in about or someone on the forum told you about it?

RE: Did you find the mess.be site because you downloaded Plus!? by Mnjul on 09-06-2003 at 09:24 AM

Completely same here:p

* Mnjul thinks his post is more likely to get reported:P

RE: Did you find the mess.be site because you downloaded Plus!? by reisyboy on 09-06-2003 at 11:05 AM

Yup firstone matches me most i think i found Plus! website first then mess forums when searching for MSN ansawers then the mess website (Y)

RE: Did you find the mess.be site because you downloaded Plus!? by GaZ on 09-06-2003 at 01:20 PM

how many people know about msnfanatic *-)

RE: Did you find the mess.be site because you downloaded Plus!? by Choli on 09-06-2003 at 01:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by KoalaBlue
I had Plus long before I even knew about the forums, but it was the link to the forums on Patchou's old web site which brought me here (just before the release of version 2) and posts on the forums led me to mess.be...

My case is similar to KB's. I knew Plus since 1.42b (last 1.x) but I did't pay attention to the forums. About november/december 2002, I began reading the forums, to get more information about the new  Plus 2. The day after KB, i joined the forums.
About mess.be, I think I visited that web before these forums, but i'm not sure.

So, which option should I choose at the poll? I knew Plus before knowing mess.be but neither the 1st or the 2nd option is true for me ¬¬ :rolleyes:
RE: Did you find the mess.be site because you downloaded Plus!? by lylesback2 on 09-06-2003 at 03:14 PM

* lylesback2 thinks this is a useless post.

RE: Did you find the mess.be site because you downloaded Plus!? by saralk on 09-06-2003 at 03:48 PM

* saralk thinks lylesback's last post is likely to get considered spam

and also i knew about messenger plus! first, but i found mess.be without plus

RE: Did you find the mess.be site because you downloaded Plus!? by BooGhost on 09-06-2003 at 04:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Choli
quote:
Originally posted by KoalaBlue
I had Plus long before I even knew about the forums, but it was the link to the forums on Patchou's old web site which brought me here (just before the release of version 2) and posts on the forums led me to mess.be...

My case is similar to KB's. I knew Plus since 1.42b (last 1.x) but I did't pay attention to the forums. About november/december 2002, I began reading the forums, to get more information about the new  Plus 2. The day after KB, i joined the forums.
About mess.be, I think I visited that web before these forums, but i'm not sure.

So, which option should I choose at the poll? I knew Plus before knowing mess.be but neither the 1st or the 2nd option is true for me ¬¬ :rolleyes:
same here :P
RE: Did you find the mess.be site because you downloaded Plus!? by Daniel on 09-06-2003 at 05:05 PM

i found plus thru mess.be :) ... other than that i didnt know about it :p   but im happy i found it :D

RE: Did you find the mess.be site because you downloaded Plus!? by Stigmata on 09-07-2003 at 09:28 AM

i got msn plus though a friend who was kept sending me the sound commands and she didnt no why i couldnt hear them, women, and i had hear of mess.be ages earlyer, but most ppl i no dont actually use mess.be to its ful potenial, like just download a disply picture and thats it whitch i dont realy like

RE: Did you find the mess.be site because you downloaded Plus!? by chris on 09-07-2003 at 09:43 AM

I found mess.be looking for msn programs and add-ons i dunno if there is a diffrence but i was looking for stuff and like it had the daily news so i would keep going back to read it and eventualy it posted somethign about plus or the forms can remember but then i found out there was a page for plus too!

RE: Did you find the mess.be site because you downloaded Plus!? by Wabz on 09-07-2003 at 03:12 PM

I found Mess.be around three weeks after it was launched [i was always hunting for add-ons for messenger] Then i found msgplus 1.42b and was bored one day so was reading the website and came accross the forums and started reading.  I registered something like 3 days before :plus2: was officially released, but had been viewing for about a month before

RE: Did you find the mess.be site because you downloaded Plus!? by sock on 09-13-2003 at 11:08 PM

None of the options is correct for me, I knew about Plus! much before I knew about Mess.be, however it wasn't through Plus! that I got to know about Mess.be, it was a friend of mine who told me about it. I'm pretty sure it was before I started reading these forums, but I didn't visit Mess.be as frequently until I got hard into the MsgPlus business. :p

RE: Did you find the mess.be site because you downloaded Plus!? by Pure_BY on 09-13-2003 at 11:09 PM

A friend of mine showed mess.be to me :)

RE: Did you find the mess.be site because you downloaded Plus!? by Shadows_death69 on 09-13-2003 at 11:17 PM

My brothers friend showed my brother mess and he showed me :P

RE: Did you find the mess.be site because you downloaded Plus!? by lizard.boy on 09-14-2003 at 01:36 AM

one of my friends told me about messwhen i had one of older versions of plus. i think i had 4 versions of plus before 2 it was the only real addon that really worked (without getting me blocked by almost every contact because i was flooding and lagging.)

RE: Did you find the mess.be site because you downloaded Plus!? by Snakerboy on 09-15-2003 at 12:51 AM

i found a 1337 crack0rz website with a version of plus that i tried, i then found fanatic, etc etc

GaZ: i dident know you visited these forums?