Shoutbox

DarkShade Skin! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: DarkShade Skin! (/showthread.php?tid=15688)

DarkShade Skin! by Sk3tch on 09-18-2003 at 10:41 PM

Hey all,

well iv finnished my 'InVeRtAtIoN' Skin  (better known as) 'DarkShade'
It is out for 6.0 and 6.1,  but i do like the version for 6.1 better since you can change the background colors to suit your background more!
This is my first Skin so i hope you like it!

All the best*:P

These arnt very good links so if anyone is willing to host these for me id be very greatful :)

RE: DarkShade Skin! by martin on 09-18-2003 at 10:49 PM

dude dats kewl

RE: DarkShade Skin! by dotNorma on 09-18-2003 at 11:01 PM

looks good. Kool. *Shadow Msn* by sketch ( i know its not called shadow msn but i liked the name ,lol. Real nice again

RE: DarkShade Skin! by Sk3tch on 09-19-2003 at 01:55 AM

Also Inverted the 'Logitec' Webcam Start-up Screen.

RE: DarkShade Skin! by BooGhost on 09-19-2003 at 02:01 AM

great to know it's released :D

RE: DarkShade Skin! by Sk3tch on 09-19-2003 at 03:37 AM

*Credits also go to BooGhost for helping me with this! :)

RE: DarkShade Skin! by bra1nwash on 09-19-2003 at 09:03 AM

erm i got prob with the skin...when i d/led the skin and applied it, the MSN Plus! Recovery Window appeared...i know if i click either 'Repair and restart Messenger or Repair' or 'try to fix permanently when comp starts' button, MSN Messenger wud of course restart itself and the skin wud b gone, n i wud need to go to the d/led file n reopen the DarkShade skin again...:| how do i prevent that frm happening?:S

RE: DarkShade Skin! by reisyboy on 09-19-2003 at 10:22 AM

Cool inverted colours i will try it hen i get home :)

RE: DarkShade Skin! by Wabz on 09-19-2003 at 11:47 AM

Sweet these skins just keep getting better and better :)

RE: DarkShade Skin! by BooGhost on 09-19-2003 at 06:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by bra1nwash
erm i got prob with the skin...when i d/led the skin and applied it, the MSN Plus! Recovery Window appeared...i know if i click either 'Repair and restart Messenger or Repair' or 'try to fix permanently when comp starts' button, MSN Messenger wud of course restart itself and the skin wud b gone, n i wud need to go to the d/led file n reopen the DarkShade skin again...:| how do i prevent that frm happening?:S
put the skin on the MSN Mesenger default folder ;)
RE: DarkShade Skin! by Sk3tch on 09-19-2003 at 10:01 PM

Thx guys :)

RE: DarkShade Skin! by dom. on 09-19-2003 at 10:11 PM

[Image: attachment.php?tid=15688&pid=134105] Such a nice black cam! :D

RE: DarkShade Skin! by Sk3tch on 09-20-2003 at 01:25 AM

Just a few more Screen Shots of the Skin on 6.1 :)

RE: DarkShade Skin! by chris on 09-20-2003 at 01:32 AM

Umm just a sugestion you should polygammy them before you start editing them i tryted to patch it but it said wrong filesize :s so umm i think lots of ppl would liek tha:)

RE: DarkShade Skin! by wacky on 09-20-2003 at 02:34 AM

when I click on the link, I get a geocities page that says this page is not available :-/

RE: DarkShade Skin! by Sk3tch on 09-20-2003 at 02:50 AM

Yeah as i said its a bad link but it does work most of the time.. just wait a while and try again :)

RE: DarkShade Skin! by BooGhost on 09-20-2003 at 04:24 AM

right click and choose, "save as" or something like that

RE: DarkShade Skin! by chris on 09-20-2003 at 04:47 AM

I just went to http://www.geocities.com/emmunitty/ and then clicked download there and it worked but then again i came back here too see if the bandwith must have  restarted for the hour but save as would work wouldint it?
Aslo the polygammy (sorry if called it the wrong thign never new exacly what it was called when i got ir reghit i forgot soon) but the one for 5 works ill attach so some ppl dont have to go searching for it.

RE: DarkShade Skin! by Sk3tch on 09-20-2003 at 05:32 AM

Sweet,   thx hereyougo420! :)

RE: DarkShade Skin! by chris on 09-20-2003 at 06:28 AM

heh like next time if you make a skin you might wanna polygammy it before you start (if theres one avalible) skinning so you dont have to worry about getting the right size;)

RE: RE: DarkShade Skin! by bra1nwash on 09-20-2003 at 07:21 AM

quote:
Originally posted by BooGhost
quote:

erm ok i juz wanna noe whether this skin is compatible with Plus!...8-)
RE: DarkShade Skin! by chris on 09-20-2003 at 05:57 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes Its compatiple with  plus! they just changed the pictures and mabey some text thats is so yes it is compatioble with plus
RE: DarkShade Skin! by Sk3tch on 09-20-2003 at 06:07 PM

Yeah Completely!   and by 'they' you mean Sk3tch right? lol jj

RE: RE: DarkShade Skin! by bra1nwash on 09-21-2003 at 02:33 AM

quote:
Originally posted by hereyougo420
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes Its compatiple with  plus! they just changed the pictures and mabey some text thats is so yes it is compatioble with plus

i already put the skin on the msn messenger default folder...erm is this wat i shud do? tell me if theres sumthin wrong...(the pic in the attachment might seem a bit crap...hope u can figure out wat it means)
RE: DarkShade Skin! by Sk3tch on 09-21-2003 at 04:52 AM

You Remove the old msnmsgr.exe from the directory and place the new msnmsgr.exe (DarkShade) where it was before. No Short-cuts or anything. if you dicide you dont want the skin anymore just go to the Installation prog and Repare the file to its original style.

RE: DarkShade Skin! by Vaitork on 09-23-2003 at 02:45 PM

Hey this looks really nice u know? Great work there Sk3tch and colaborators =D

RE: DarkShade Skin! by Tandy on 09-24-2003 at 12:29 AM

by far the best skin i have used, very nice sketch :D (Y)

RE: DarkShade Skin! by Sk3tch on 09-24-2003 at 02:37 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Vaitork
Hey this looks really nice u know? Great work there Sk3tch and colaborators =D
quote:
Originally posted by Tandy
by far the best skin i have used, very nice sketch :D (Y)
Its only Worth making if your going to like it..  so Thank you :)
RE: RE: DarkShade Skin! by bra1nwash on 09-25-2003 at 01:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sk3tch
You Remove the old msnmsgr.exe from the directory and place the new msnmsgr.exe (DarkShade) where it was before. No Short-cuts or anything. if you dicide you dont want the skin anymore just go to the Installation prog and Repare the file to its original style.

yes!!! finally managed to apply the skin...thx;) wow it really looks cool
RE: DarkShade Skin! by bigru on 09-26-2003 at 12:25 AM

um can someone set up a new link for the 6.0 version cause the link that is the dosent work for me

thanks

RE: DarkShade Skin! by dotNorma on 09-26-2003 at 12:28 AM

very nice sketch , although i dont really like it being that dark. I prefer bright like messed edition :P

RE: DarkShade Skin! by volkl on 09-26-2003 at 12:40 AM

messed edition?

RE: DarkShade Skin! by chris on 09-26-2003 at 12:44 AM

quote:
Originally posted by bigru
um can someone set up a new link for the 6.0 version cause the link that is the dosent work for me

thanks
ust wait awile its on a geocities web page im guessing free one so im guessing sk3tch dont have much bandwith so keep checkin it should work in a hr or so.
quote:
Originally posted by volkl
messed edition?
ya like mess.be one you knwo what one it is now? chck mess.be skins and youll find it.
RE: DarkShade Skin! by catitax on 09-26-2003 at 12:47 AM

i like da red one but still its too dark..

RE: DarkShade Skin! by volkl on 09-26-2003 at 12:48 AM

yea u did a great job sketch but its a tad to dark :)

RE: DarkShade Skin! by Shadows_death69 on 09-26-2003 at 01:25 AM

sketch... its great!