Shoutbox

Spiderman msn-- what happened? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Spiderman msn-- what happened? (/showthread.php?tid=15876)

Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Shadows_death69 on 09-24-2003 at 01:30 AM

I'm sorry, for everything ... with school i havent been able to work on the spiderman msn and whenever i get the chance i am always having errors which causes me to restart and restarting makes me frusterated 8o|... tomorrow im really gonna set up and try super hard to get it out by i hope this week... thanks for everyones time... and i dont care if people say this is spamm...thank you...

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Sk3tch on 09-24-2003 at 01:35 AM

hey shadows.. dont worry out it.. keep up the good work! if you need help with anything you can pm me :wink:

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Tandy on 09-24-2003 at 01:47 AM

keep trying shadows, we'll be patient ;)

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Shadows_death69 on 09-24-2003 at 07:45 PM

Well.. look at that the first two people replying actually didnt act like an a*s
oh and thanks for the support :)... i mostly get errors about the ce0044 (something like that) xce0044 after i edit the images .. i guess i'll just need to save my work more often

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Shadows_death69 on 09-24-2003 at 07:52 PM

i'd also like to thank booghost.... because he gave me his folder of png's... awhile ago :P
and sketch...!

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Shadows_death69 on 09-24-2003 at 11:19 PM

And look at that... the first time i even try to restart the skin it has an error the god damn entry point cant be found.... grr :@ i think i know why though so i'll try again tomrrow

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Sk3tch on 09-24-2003 at 11:22 PM

ok.. well keep us posted, im sure you'l get it soon :)

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by EvilSeph on 09-24-2003 at 11:30 PM

Continue as long as it DOESN'T interfere with your marks and your life. Yes, we want the skin...well not me, unless its super and beats penguin msn =p, but you still have a life and future to take care of.

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Shadows_death69 on 09-25-2003 at 01:10 AM

Welll that is true but my marks in school are still good... first math test i had was 86% :D

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Shadows_death69 on 09-25-2003 at 01:26 AM

and again... remeber how i said try super hard.. i tryed super hard and guess what... an error.. i think i might have to wait till we format... to get those shitty viruses off my computer

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Daniel on 09-25-2003 at 01:55 AM

why dont u start up in safe mode and scan for the virus's while its in safe mode .. you will be able to delete them then

and make sure all of the virus's processes are ended

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Shadows_death69 on 09-25-2003 at 11:53 AM

hmmm.... i like that idea except i dont think i have norton anymore ... i do but i just tryed a normal scan and it had an error just a minute i'll take a screenshot and upload it Norton Error..... Stupid computer! oh and ive got xp and it loads up so quick... i dont think i can get into safe mode :( im gonna reinstall msn 6.1... then i have to make it for 6.0 too :O my future will be so terrible :S

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Shadows_death69 on 09-26-2003 at 11:51 AM

afew last attempts to make a skin before i slit my throat and god was with me.... i didnt have an error! yayaya... do note that the skin isnt done yet ;)

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Liquid22 on 10-04-2003 at 03:47 AM

Hey so where is this thing???  It's been months now.  Should we just forget about it or what???  :S

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Sk3tch on 10-04-2003 at 03:51 AM

No no, Shadows_death69 is still working hard on it and he will let us know of any updates. but dont forget about it, just be patient i guess :)

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Shadows_death69 on 10-04-2003 at 12:17 PM

I'm working hard, the thing is what away,busy,online,appear offline icons  would i use for spiderman, seriously.. to make a detailed spiderman that small... it just wouldnt work, so ive been testing for months now... and i said this week or next week earlier in this thread... thanks for your wait... ;) [edit]thanks sketch.. your right i am hard at work :|[/edit]

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by dotNorma on 10-04-2003 at 09:47 PM

well how bouts a picture of whats you got so far , it cant be that bad :P

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Shadows_death69 on 10-04-2003 at 09:49 PM

...no,lol theres hardly any done... :P, tomorrow (sunday) i'll get all the images loaded up and i'll get you spiderman fanatics some screen shots.. sounds good?[edit/offtopic] also once im done this the batman fans, hulk fans, superman fans and whatever superheros there are will be happy because im going to make a superhero collection of msn skins :P[/edit/offtopic]

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by dotNorma on 10-04-2003 at 09:58 PM

how bout a smiley skin :)

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Shadows_death69 on 10-05-2003 at 12:47 AM

hehehe what a good idea.... :) , will start working on it once all the other skins im making are done... but then again sketch,booghost,martin,darknight could do it before me  :P

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Shadows_death69 on 10-05-2003 at 02:05 PM

I'm editing images now, then after church, if im allowed on the computer i'll upload them and change the colours in the ufile... [edit] will take till monday to upload them due to computer problems, and homework :|[/edit]

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Shadows_death69 on 10-05-2003 at 10:04 PM

I've got an idea, how about this... spidermans head with the busy away signs on it ... good idea?

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Sk3tch on 10-06-2003 at 11:35 AM

I think that would look kool.. maybe a screeny if you get a chance ;) So would that be for just 'your' msn tab Online>Offline>Away>ect.. or do you mean for the contact Icons aswell.. cause that will be a challange! well keep up the gd work (and not working to hard):P.. i have a few days with free time on my hands so if you need anything just pm me :)
*My Spider sense is tingling*

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Shadows_death69 on 10-06-2003 at 11:42 AM

thanks sketch, i might try for the contact icons to... but it'd be hard to get a good icon for that

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Sk3tch on 10-06-2003 at 11:44 AM

Yeah exactly.. i know what you mean, 
* Sk3tch pulls out the magnifying glass...
lol

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Shadows_death69 on 10-06-2003 at 11:48 AM

lol, every new icon every new challenge every new version every new challenge Fuck microsoft! [edit]I dont want WDZ getting mad at me so i decided just to edit this post, if the head is a little to big what will happen when i sign in on messenger, will it have an error well opening because of the size or?[/edit]

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Sk3tch on 10-06-2003 at 11:58 AM

well.. i think either msn messenger will not allow you to sign in telling you that an error had occured loading it.. or if it does work when it signs on the image could be distorted, only half showing, or it might not even show up. But this is where trial and error come in lol.. make sure you make a backup of the msnmsgr.exe before saving the edited one just so you dont have to load it all again. :)

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Shadows_death69 on 10-06-2003 at 12:01 PM

thanks for the advice of backing it up, i have to leave for school now but after school im setting up a screen shot package :) ;)

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Sk3tch on 10-06-2003 at 12:06 PM

Screen shot package :o  kool! Cant wait.. Well have a good day at school..  if you get some free time then do what i do and sleep lol.
Screen shot package :banana:

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Shadows_death69 on 10-06-2003 at 10:01 PM

sorry sketch due to bad image editing/homework/overdue library books/reading/dinner the
screen shot package wont be released intill tuesday :'(

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Alamarco2 on 10-07-2003 at 01:53 AM

this seems like a really cool progject, (i luv spidey) so if you could get this done, ill thank u for the rest of my life :P but good luck with completing it and im sure everyone appreciates all your hard work that you are puttin into this, getting good grades, 86% in math i believe u said, and doing a project like this at the same time takes some skill, keep up the good work, and my the force be with you ;-)

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Shadows_death69 on 10-07-2003 at 11:34 AM

See, i am working hard, except i take breaks alot and have to get off the computer to go to school and stuff..... but it will be completed this weekend...I promise :)

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by ind3nt on 10-07-2003 at 11:26 PM

this skin has to be the record for longest time in progress hahah, keep it up.
will we See N E screenies ????? :O

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Shadows_death69 on 10-07-2003 at 11:48 PM

had a soccer game today, i'm working on what i call a "screenshot package" it'll be a .zip full of images of what ive skins so far (i havent skinned the convo window yet.. taking to much breaks :P)

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Shadows_death69 on 10-08-2003 at 11:51 AM

should see screenies tonight if nothing gets in the way...:P

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by dotNorma on 10-08-2003 at 10:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Shadows_death69
should see screenies tonight if nothing gets in the way...:P

Somewhere ive heard that before (dodgy)
RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by theguy on 10-08-2003 at 10:18 PM

same here

Keep up the good work.

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Shadows_death69 on 10-09-2003 at 11:30 AM

almost done have to realease it friday anyways :P :P :P cause im going to cottage on saturday !

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by dotNorma on 10-09-2003 at 11:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Shadows_death69
almost done have to realease it friday anyways :P :P :P cause im going to cottage on saturday !

Meaning 2 more months of waiting.....
RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Militia on 10-10-2003 at 01:25 AM

I hope there isn't another excuse.. excluding the image problem and other problems associated with that.. :|

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Sk3tch on 10-10-2003 at 02:29 AM

blah.. hes doing all this work along with his own life so i think we could give him a little more credit. So its taking a while to get the final skin done..  thats ok, its not like the world is going to end without it. (well.. actually) lol. And at least he is giving us updates on his progress. Some skinners dont even do that. And i think thats the only reason why it 'seems' like its taking so long. Most skinners wouldn't even tell people about there skin until its released.. but Shadows gives us all the info before hand. i personally would like to thank Shadows for cutting into his personal life just to make this skin. Thank you Shadows :)

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by BooGhost on 10-10-2003 at 02:33 AM

yeah ppl asking for skins in a "bad way" don't help us, it gives un no wishes to release skins or to show some advance, you have to remember, we have our own lives, we have to study or to work ;)

btw ClearMSN is finished and CrystalMSN is still not ready :P

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by dotNorma on 10-10-2003 at 03:05 AM

It is so awesome ! why dont u post a thread to make it easier to find for other users :o

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by Shadows_death69 on 10-15-2003 at 10:56 PM

Sorry you will probaly be mad, as i already read someones mad im making exuses :'(, anyways my computer was sent to the shop, got fixed now its super slow (working on it) i have to setup everything again, so unfortunately it'll take longer (sorry, damnit skinning takes time :@)

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by jasonsn on 10-29-2003 at 05:23 PM

Where can I download the Spiderman MSN Skin?

RE: Spiderman msn-- what happened? by jasonsn on 10-29-2003 at 05:33 PM

OK Sorry about that.