Shoutbox

What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? (/showthread.php?tid=16673)

What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by Patchou on 10-15-2003 at 04:44 AM

Hello!

I'd like to know what you all think of Messenger Plus!. A major new release will come out soon and if you like the software, I thought you could take 2 minutes to vote at http://download.com.com/3302-2150-10214224.html?tag=lst. Some people will remember that I asked about that already two monthes ago, I'm just sad to see that false trojan reports forced the average user opinion to go down for no reason.

Thank you all for your support! :)
Patchou

RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by Chrono on 10-15-2003 at 05:06 AM

Hey Patch i love Plus! :grin: u shouldnt even ask.. we all love iit! :banana:

Lets vote! :banana:

RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by veronique on 10-15-2003 at 06:25 AM

I love plus!!! its the best!

RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by miguy2k on 10-15-2003 at 08:25 AM

The m$ MSN client sucks ass... without Plus! ... so hell yeah I love plus too :D

RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by Tochjo on 10-15-2003 at 09:02 AM

Plus! is the best! I'm not going to vote though, I don't feel like filling another registration form in...

RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by Choli on 10-15-2003 at 09:31 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chrono
Hey Patch i love Plus! :grin: u shouldnt even ask.. we all love iit! :banana:

Yes, Plus! :plus2: is the best...
It's a very good designed and tested software. It's very stable and runs with almost all HW and SW configurations. Keep developing it as it's now.
quote:
Lets vote! :banana:
Yes!! let's vote.... if I can register :S something doesn't work very well here... I can't register ^o)
RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by musicalmidget on 10-15-2003 at 01:09 PM

Hmm, what can I say...

...it's the best damn piece of software I have ever used.  :D

Silly question really. :P

RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by zigomar10 on 10-15-2003 at 02:04 PM

:plus2: rules! i voted :P

RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by kao on 10-15-2003 at 03:41 PM

Plus! is the best thing that could ever happen to MSN, without a doubt ^o) if anyone thinks other wise then...... :refuck:

:P

RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by reisyboy on 10-15-2003 at 03:42 PM

No problemo i'll post (Y):D

RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by Kryptonate on 10-15-2003 at 04:00 PM

plus! rulez :o) :banana:

RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by BooGhost on 10-15-2003 at 06:32 PM

I just wanna say three things about Plus!:

Plus! has been the best add-on
Plus! is the best add-on
Plus! will forever be the best add-on

:D i rellay don't undertand why you're asking this to us.. :P

it's kinda obvious :P

RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by Stigmata on 10-15-2003 at 06:37 PM

oh no look at this dick

-Greg                                                    08-Oct-2003 01:57:29 PM

There is a virus attached in the program - so don't download it! 

some people just dont lisen

RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by Stigmata on 10-15-2003 at 06:46 PM

my god looking at some of the posts in here, there would be no sucking up from members of our forum would there

volkl----Messenger Plus! is the best!!! Patchou you are a god, i love you.

Reisyboy------I have found this addon one of thebest aditions for MSN Messenger it is one of the few that works with MSN 6 and overall has a good range of features including IRC Style commands and Boss protection etc :-)

musicalmidget-----Many people complain about spyware bundled in this software. As an experienced user I must emphasise that these tails are completely false. This software comes with an optional ad/sponsor program which you do not have to install. Just read the installer carefully and opt out of the sponsor if you don't want it. As for features, this is by far the best add-on I have ever come across for MSN Messenger. There are just so many features that I would spend all day telling you about. You are guarenteed hours of fun with this software, and if a friend has Messenger Plus! installed too, you can do even more. Also currently, if you install Messenger Plus! read all the installation information carefully, as you may just be the lucky winner of a Nintendo GameCube. In short, I highly recommend this software to absolutely everyone. Who knows what you could be missing if you don't at least try the software...I do. Have fun with it!

Bach_m-------THis is the Most popular Add On For MSN MESSENGER, and theres a reason for that. it is simple to use, but has alot of advanced features. CONGRATS Patchou

Johnny_Mac------You made have heard bad press about this program, like every hugely popular program it is open for massive criticism. This add-on will be your new best friend. I have used Messenger Plus! for nearly 2 years and watched it grow into the phenomenon it is today. My advice is to download this program and give it a try, read the download info and readme file and you will have no problems at all. Enough said I think... Now let your REAL messenger experience being.

KoalaBlue-----I have been using Messenger Plus since the first version and I would never use Msn Messenger without it.. :) I love all the new features that Patchou has included.. Great work, Patchou. :)

there all right though arnt they, and even better.. every person who called him patchou was off this forum, have a look

RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by Sk3tch on 10-15-2003 at 06:51 PM

~Plus!    Is    The   Best~

Blah..  no question about it.. it rocks MSN it rules MSN it OWNS MSN!
:gfdrin:

RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by catitax on 10-15-2003 at 08:11 PM

(M) + :plus2: = :bow: PATCHOU :bow:

RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by Patchou on 10-16-2003 at 01:35 AM

I hope you all posted your opinion on download.com :grin:

RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by dotNorma on 10-16-2003 at 01:50 AM

Well ill post my opinion here -

Its great , It has wonderful stabability runs in the background and doesnt screw with msn. It has wonderful features. The features arent just useless features but are all very useful and will be used everyday. It includes no spyware or addware and is incredibly user freindly. I love messenger plus! and would even use it if it cost money. To add to its brilliance its wonderful creator Patchou is always providing new and useful updates when ever he can. Messenger plus! is Freeware and is as essential as an Operating System :)

RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by Pipish on 10-16-2003 at 07:24 AM

patchou plus is the best will always be the best never wont bew the best yeh

RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by NiteMare on 10-16-2003 at 07:52 PM

i can't remeber life without :plus2:

RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by freestyler on 10-16-2003 at 08:53 PM

I wasn't a very big fan of Plus! for some time but with promotion of the upcomming version, I noticed some of the features where actually very good.

So in the meantime I am using the latest version which I d/l today.
And I must that Plus! software is very good / stable and the layout of Plus! is very professional.

This is great software, even though it's a little too early for me to rate it, I will. An addon for MSN Messenger with its own Webpage / Forum with many great members and with its unbielevable popularity, I think that this is one decent piece off software.

Gongratulations Patchou!
You have done some very impressive software.
Thank you:)

RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by dotNorma on 10-16-2003 at 09:27 PM

I really like the shcedular idea. I'm a very un organized person and spend my time on MSN all day so it will  be usefull :P. I can't wait!

RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by DarKnight on 10-17-2003 at 05:24 AM

I gave it all the best ratings, because it is the best add-on ever!

MSN Messenger woulnd't be the same without it. :(

Thank you, Patchou for this great add-on!

RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by reisyboy on 10-17-2003 at 03:59 PM

Its doesn't look suspicious atall ;)

[Image: attachment.php?tid=16673&pid=147531]

RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by ind3nt on 10-17-2003 at 04:15 PM

i (l)  :plus2::plus2:[Image: beer1.gif]:bow::clap::gfdrin:[Image: woot.gif]

RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by BooGhost on 10-17-2003 at 10:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by reisyboy

:lol: but it's really true, even tough i tried to find a bad thing about Plus! i couldn't, It's Very Stable, IT's VERY Ease to use and it has more features that the one you could imagine....... so i think the (*)(*)(*)(*)(*) is the perfect rating :P
RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by Guido on 10-17-2003 at 11:06 PM

I already posted my review when 2.00 came out.

And please, remember patch is not only asking you to reply to this thread, but to post your comments and vote on download.com! :)

RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by Unforeseen Incident on 10-18-2003 at 04:01 PM

plus is great, and it is brilliant that it works on the lower end computers, like mine. so evry1 can enjoy the Msg+! experiance :D

RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by Shlap on 10-19-2003 at 07:40 AM

PLUS RULES!!!:):D:):D:):D:):D

RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by Wabz on 10-19-2003 at 11:03 AM

quote:
Originally posted by BooGhost
quote:
Originally posted by reisyboy

:lol: but it's really true, even tough i tried to find a bad thing about Plus! i couldn't, It's Very Stable, IT's VERY Ease to use and it has more features that the one you could imagine....... so i think the (*)(*)(*)(*)(*) is the perfect rating :P

That aint suspicious at all it's a great piece of well written stable software (It's what people want)

RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by spicy_weasel on 10-20-2003 at 04:10 PM

(m)=(n)

(m)+:plus2:=:banana:

RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by Unforeseen Incident on 10-20-2003 at 05:07 PM

i luv messenger plus! although when i have asked my friends if they have got it, they have told me they uninstalled it because of the trojan rumour

RE: What do you think about Messenger Plus! ? by CodeChaos on 10-20-2003 at 11:39 PM

I looked up these definitions in the dictionary:

Messenger Plus! n. (MESS-N-JER PLUS) ... The best addon in the world for MSN Messenger, and the creator is Patchou which is the next god (or best thing);

Patchou n. (PATCH-OU) ... Creator of Messenger Plus; Next best thing in the world;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D