Shoutbox

Plus! Mafia! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Plus! Mafia! (/showthread.php?tid=16807)

Plus! Mafia! by KnightieBoy on 10-18-2003 at 10:38 PM

This is the MsgPlus! Mob/Mafia:

The Carboni Family:

-Chrono: He is our great Godfather:  [Image: godfather.jpg]
-KnightieBoy: The successor of Chrono.. He kills people by putting their balls on fire:[Image: andy_garcia.jpg]
-Segosa: He is our scream-killer, he kills a man by screaming/shouting @ him..
-Shaun: He is our cream-killer, well we don't have to explain that..
-Choli: He is an old cellmate of Chrono, his speciality is to wear a black clothes, and leaving a C mark?
-sock: He is our ruthless dotkiller, he kills you with dots after some :pound:ing...
-gips: He is our tetriskiller, he puts massive blocks on you! [Image: bricks.gif]
-surfichris: He is our lawyer... he gets us out of jail..  :P
-musicalmidget: His ability is to kill people by giving orders to the rest..
-Mippo: He can make people forget things by using.. uhm.. uhm.. I forgot.. :P
-Patchou: He can kill people by using his Patate-ability: 'hit me baby, one more time' he sings, after killing them! :gfdrin:
-gfd: He cleans up after us? When we make a mess, he makes it all shiny + beautiful again?
-wabz: His hands are the quickest on the forums, he can steal from a cellphone to Bill Gates? personal Granny-pics? We suspect he is in love with a regular female member here.. :rolleyes:
-wtbw: He is our connection in the high places, he can give any of us Freedom just by sending a Messenger? His nickname = Free Willy
-Jehuty: Chrono?s killman, in public places he pretends to be Chrono, and get shot by the rival? and he loves it.. :chrongue:
-wj: He is our informant, you need something, call wj? He can kill you with his deaththrowkaratebuttchop? A wise man once called him ?pantyhose?
-DXtremz: He sends his wife Lizzy to kill you.. Everytime you say her name, she says things in code like: ?What is your age? That will slowly kill you.. And you can?t resist saying her name, because it rolls so nicely over you tongue?LLLLLLLLLizzzzy? Rrrrr?
-Mnjul: The worst informant there is, he only reports things that are no use to you, also known as spam?
-Reisyboy: He is the priest to guide us from evil.. which isn?t working? so we call him Frier Tuck
-Huuf: He is our weapondealer, we?re still waiting for the SantaSnowKiller 5000 we ordered last year?[Image: guns.gif]
-Fraisie: She is the master over Patchou, he listens to every word she says, or Domokuns will kill him, she says?:gfdrin:
-Johnny_Mac: He is the most ruthless killer I know, he uses the weapon no-one suspects, he uses silence.. Yes, silence? This is how he does it:                                * dead *
-Underlord: He also goes by the name of The Riddler, he can kill you by asking a lot of questions?
-pip_the_grovy_cat: He has various problems with authority... KoalaBlue is his idol... When he grows up, he wants to spamkill just like her...
-jackass_wanabe: A very dangerous man... He kills people by making them do dangerous stunts.. His idol is Johnny K. jackass_wanabe is also known as the stuntymuntykiller...
-AzNiNsEcT: He is training with Jehuty to be a killman... Squishable, therefore most expendable :P
-zigomar10: He is Superman, or atleast, he thinks he is.. After being 365 times in the hospital, he still thinks he is.. So we teamed him up with Segosa :chrongue:
-martin: He kills people by saying stuff they don't understand, like: 'u d-i 4 m'
-theguy: The boy, who wants to become the man.. He is very jealous of KoalaBlue and hopes to take over some day and is training spamkilling a lot...
-.::Krypt0n4t3::. : He kills with :dodgy:ness.. He is a real gossip-aunty too...
-ranicx: He isn't the most normal killer... He skins furniture and then kicks it in the balls...
-Lobster: He is the nicest killer of the whole Mafia, he always cuddles you, then he kills you by putting your feet in cement and dropping you in a lake :dodgy:
-Sk3tch: He is a master at making plans... Although we never use them, it's still nice seeing him at work.. He kills people by giving them terrible nightmares with sketches :chrongue:
-Messenger_Plus!: They call him 'The Cameleon' because he can change his appearance into anyone and anything.. At the moment he is disguised as a super addon for MSN Messenger... :gfdrin:
-volkl: He is our collector, he collects the monthly fee we 'ask' *cough demand cough* for protection..
-BooGhost: He loves spamkilling, but his speciality is saying nonsense, he can make a person so confused they die...
-:No-Frost: : An old Godfather of the Banana Mafia... He and his minions joined the MsgPlus Mafia a few months ago.. He kills people by letting his minions attack them...
-D:Frag: His goal in life is to earn a lot of money.. After gfd cleans up the mess, D:Frag sells what's left.. Ofcourse 95% goes to the Mafia...
-bach_m: A classic killer, when he kills someone, he puts on some classical music and shoots them... 'Nothing as good as the good way', he says...
-Ice Queen: She loves fancy stuff, like fur, diamants, pearls.. If she doesn't get what she wants, prepare to spend the rest of your life in a freezer..
-Kao: He is as lethal as a monkey in grandma's lap... :undecided: He kills rich people by dressing up in a long black dress, a white mask and says stuff like: 'do you like scary movies' on the telephone :P
-kangie: She kills with her good looks.. She is so beautiful that she can give men a heartattack... :gfdrin:

This mob would have never existed if it wasn?t for Chrono? If you ever see a guy who speaks vague, with all kinds of sicko?s around him, one in the bushes with birdseed, the other killing people with dots and another singing ?ohh baby ohh baby, hit me one more time?, don?t run away? Join! Want to join the MsgPlus Mob? PM me and I will put you in the Mob :P :fire:

quote:
"You have to understand that we do not add everyone.. You can always try, most of the time, you will be added, til now everyone has been added who requested, but we're not gonna add a Newbie with postcount: 1( however, you will be watched and you may still be added later ).. We're not discriminating, thats just how it is... Just try and maybe you will be added :)
Thank you for your time...
MsgPlus Mafia Staff :chrongue:

RE: Plus! Mafia! by :No-Frost: on 10-19-2003 at 08:33 PM

mmm Sombedoy is missing in that list... :No-Frost:

RE: Plus! Mafia! by Chrono on 10-19-2003 at 08:36 PM

:P PM Knightieboy then...

He is chilean, he must be in the list :grin:

Capici ? :dodgy:

RE: Plus! Mafia! by Dj Zeraja on 10-20-2003 at 01:29 AM

and I will turn the bad bad people into a frog :P

RE: Plus! Mafia! by sock on 10-20-2003 at 06:47 AM

[Image: WTF8.jpg]

RE: Plus! Mafia! by Muss on 10-21-2003 at 03:41 AM

quote:
-Jehuty: Chrono’s killman, in public places he pretends to be Chrono, and get shot by the rival… and he loves it..

WTF?? :P

* Muss reminds peopel that chromo is dead

He was shot :D

[Image: attachment.php?tid=16807&pid=149362]

RE: Plus! Mafia! by Pipish on 10-21-2003 at 05:39 AM

lol i like my one  and also can make surfi nearly ban him by spaming

RE: Plus! Mafia! by kao on 10-21-2003 at 10:40 PM

:O

* kao feels upset

Bitch! you didnt add me :P

RE: Plus! Mafia! by Chrono on 10-22-2003 at 01:23 AM

is it really that hard to send a pm ? :rolleyes:

RE: Plus! Mafia! by dotNorma on 10-22-2003 at 02:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by KnightieBoy
-Messenger_Plus!: They call him 'The Cameleon' because he can change his appearance into anyone and anything.. At the moment he is disguised as a super addon for MSN Messenger... :gfdrin:

Don't give it away!!!! :dodgy:

RE: Plus! Mafia! by bach_m on 10-22-2003 at 03:42 AM

yay! i got added! very creative on my title... thanx!
* bach_m likes to be included :)

RE: Plus! Mafia! by martin on 10-22-2003 at 05:06 AM

is m n booghost ike bro

quote:
-martin: He kills people by saying stuff they don't understand, like: 'u d-i 4 m'
-BooGhost: He loves spamkilling, but his speciality is saying nonsense, he can make a person so confused they die...

RE: Plus! Mafia! by wj on 10-22-2003 at 07:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by sock

[Image: WTF8.jpg]
* wj deaththrowkaratebuttchop's sock

RE: Plus! Mafia! by AustinM1983 on 10-22-2003 at 09:28 AM

Austin and his hired goons do a drive by on the mafia with the tommy guns out the window and litter the msgplus forum with bullets

8o|  (au)  [Image: machinegun.gif][Image: guns.gif][Image: blast.gif]

RE: Plus! Mafia! by KnightieBoy on 10-22-2003 at 09:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Web_Master
where is me!?

quote:
Originally posted by Kao
:O

* Kao feels upset

Bitch! you didnt add me :P
this doesn't give me your permission to add you, a PM does, so PM me, and I will ( 90/10% chance ) add you..

quote:
Originally posted by KoalaBlue
quote:
-KoalaBlue: She is our main killer, she can kill a man by spamming! She is also one of the two personal advisors of Chrono...
One of two personal advisors to Chrono.. :D
I like that idea, but who is the other one? :dodgy:

One problem...
Now that this thread is in GCC, how the hell am I supposed to kill anyone by spamming?? :P

You are restricting my ability to do my job... :'(

Well surfichris is our lawyer, then he certainly must advise Don Chroleone what to do... :P Well how about the forums theguy made for spamkilling :refuck:

quote:
Originally posted by AustinM1983
Austin and his hired goons do a drive by on the mafia with the tommy guns out the window and litter the msgplus forum with bullets

do you know the price of a hired goon these days, you have to pay life-insurance, dental insurance, and you have to pay them... 1 hired goon costs about 500$ an hour... So I guess you can't do a drive-by on Don Chroleone... OR his killman Jehuty pretending to be Don Chroleone... :refuck:
RE: Plus! Mafia! by AustinM1983 on 10-22-2003 at 09:52 AM

damn i didn't think of that, bloody hired goons .... decides on a more subtle aproach and poisons the pesto sauce being served at the dailly we (L) and :bow: messenger plus dinner... :chrongue:

RE: Plus! Mafia! by AustinM1983 on 10-22-2003 at 11:28 AM

[Image: machinegun.gif][Image: deadbanana.gif]
kills KB before she can kill him :P and who says im paranoied ^o)

RE: Plus! Mafia! by Kryptonate on 10-22-2003 at 11:31 AM

:dodgy: @ AustinM1983

quote:
-.::Krypt0n4t3::. : He kills with :dodgy:ness...

RE: RE: Plus! Mafia! by AustinM1983 on 10-22-2003 at 11:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by .::Krypt0n4t3::.
:dodgy: @ AustinM1983

quote:
-.::Krypt0n4t3::. : He kills with :dodgy:ness...

throws some of WDZ's bird seed in Krypt0n4t3 eyes so he aint killed with the stare of :dodgy:ness
RE: Plus! Mafia! by Chrono on 10-22-2003 at 07:11 PM

quote:
Thread unstuck by Jehuty on 22-10-2003 10:17 AM

Thread moved to 'Testing & Trashing' from 'General Chit Chat' by Jehuty on 22-10-2003 10:17 AM

Kill him :dodgy:
RE: Plus! Mafia! by KnightieBoy on 10-22-2003 at 07:25 PM

why?

RE: Plus! Mafia! by Chrono on 10-22-2003 at 07:27 PM

Why what ? Just kill him :P

RE: Plus! Mafia! by KnightieBoy on 10-22-2003 at 07:29 PM

won't work, tried it many times before, lets send KoalaBlue :refuck:

RE: Plus! Mafia! by Chrono on 10-22-2003 at 07:30 PM

She is sleeping :P

Oh well... :p

RE: Plus! Mafia! by KnightieBoy on 10-22-2003 at 07:31 PM

well I've got a better idea, you will kill him, show him your power :refuck:

RE: Plus! Mafia! by DXtremz on 10-22-2003 at 08:37 PM

quote:
-DXtremz: He sends his wife Lizzy to kill you.. Everytime you say her name, she says things in code like: ‘What is your age’ That will slowly kill you.. And you can’t resist saying her name, because it rolls so nicely over you tongue…LLLLLLLLLizzzzy… Rrrrr…

Actually the more annoying question is "What are the advantages of being x years old?"...

http://lizzy.dxtremz.com

RE: Plus! Mafia! by Patchou on 10-23-2003 at 01:17 AM

I just wanted to signal that Chromo's name on Messenger is currently "Don Chroleone" ... some people dream a little too much :p

RE: Plus! Mafia! by BooGhost on 10-23-2003 at 02:05 AM

quote:
Originally posted by martin
is m n booghost ike bro
quote:

actually WTF did you just say?
RE: Plus! Mafia! by martin on 10-23-2003 at 02:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by BooGhost
quote:
is m n booghost ike bro
quote:

i was askin if me and you are like brothers because we gots the same kind of killing power
RE: Plus! Mafia! by BooGhost on 10-23-2003 at 02:16 AM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BooGhost
quote:
is m n booghost ike bro
quote:

i was askin if me and you are like brothers because we gots the same kind of killing power
yeah might be, but you'r is harder to get :P
quote:

RE: Plus! Mafia! by catitax on 10-23-2003 at 05:01 PM

i think you r missing evilseph... he's always (as i perceive him) with a negative attitude.... and always has something to say to criticize or whatever...

EDIT: bout negative, i dont mean he does it in a bad way or as if he didnt care bout the forums i mean like a mob guy "bad boy" (wannabe)...

RE: Plus! Mafia! by volkl on 10-24-2003 at 09:07 AM

* volkl demands asks for payment for "jobs"

caught red handed wdz :P i saw u edited my post
* volkl slaps WDZ around a bit with a large trout.

RE: RE: Plus! Mafia! by zigomar10 on 10-26-2003 at 08:37 AM

quote:
Originally posted by KoalaBlue
This thread should be used to discuss "business" and nothing more... :P

ok, what will next first job be? :gfdrin:  [Image: guns.gif]
RE: Plus! Mafia! by KnightieBoy on 10-26-2003 at 10:07 AM

quote:
Originally posted by zigomar10
ok, what will next first job be? :gfdrin:  [Image: guns.gif]
first of all: kangie + kao want to be added, use your imagination and make a speciality or something for them, next is obey the rules of the great KoalaBlue, next thng: make up 10 rules for the Plus! Mafia, make a logo, kill a spammer =P we have a traitor among us, try to find out who it is...

-zigomar10: try to find out the traitor ( he betrayed us :dodgy: )
-KoalaBlue: spamkill the spam ;)
-Huuf: still waiting for the Santa :P
the rest: everything abnormal, report to me :P
RE: Plus! Mafia! by zigomar10 on 10-26-2003 at 10:27 AM

what did the traitor do? :P

RE: Plus! Mafia! by dotNorma on 10-26-2003 at 03:57 PM

EvilSeph can kill people with his massive flaming abailitys ^_^

RE: Plus! Mafia! by reisyboy on 10-27-2003 at 04:53 PM

Oki dkokie FIND THE TRAITOR.

Ill think of a logo (I)

RE: Plus! Mafia! by volkl on 10-28-2003 at 06:23 AM

im not the traitor......*-)
* volkl scratches his neck nervously

RE: Plus! Mafia! by kangie on 11-03-2003 at 01:53 PM

*me looks aroung guiltily*
find the traitor yeah! *coughs*
i bet DXtreme is the traitor... after all! was it not HE who sent Lizzy to confuse us all?

RE: Plus! Mafia! by Wabz on 11-03-2003 at 02:17 PM

Lizzy didnt confuse me At least I dont think she did

Did she confuse me :Confused: 

RE: Plus! Mafia! by Ice Queen on 11-08-2003 at 01:32 AM

who is the traitor did u guys find out

RE: Plus! Mafia! by Chrono on 11-08-2003 at 01:37 AM

errr u better dont betray me people :dodgy:

Or u will be dead :chrongue:

Capici ?

RE: Plus! Mafia! by AustinM1983 on 11-08-2003 at 04:30 AM

pays volkl for services due remmember dude *hush**hush* ... P.S. more payment on delivery ;)

RE: Plus! Mafia! by user2319 on 11-10-2003 at 04:07 PM

I wanna join! I wanna join!

RE: Plus! Mafia! by Ice Queen on 11-10-2003 at 07:50 PM

PM KnightieBoy

RE: Plus! Mafia! by Kryptonate on 11-10-2003 at 07:57 PM

hm, a traitor, any hints? :dodgy:

RE: Plus! Mafia! by [Hobboe] on 11-22-2003 at 03:56 PM

Phfffff U all think the Mofia Bad?
You Haven't Heard Of the Irish  Mob they'll beat All those italian Wanna be Mofia Homo's :P (y)

Keep up the Good Work Patchou!

Vantage a.k.a [Hobboe]