Shoutbox

Custom Plus! cursors, and 2 Pre-made Plus! cursors - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Custom Plus! cursors, and 2 Pre-made Plus! cursors (/showthread.php?tid=17221)

Custom Plus! cursors, and 2 Pre-made Plus! cursors by frog on 10-28-2003 at 08:32 PM

Click here to see all the info!

RE: Messenger Plus! Cursor... V. 2.10.021 by Guido on 10-29-2003 at 12:41 AM

nice (Y)

(testers for a cursor? :-/)

RE: Messenger Plus! Cursor... V. 2.10.021 by frog on 10-29-2003 at 12:45 AM

what i ment by testers was people to check my spelling and gramma ectetc

RE: Custom Plus! cursors, and 2 Pre-made Plus! cursors by frog on 11-10-2003 at 08:42 AM

Ok.. i am bored.. so what i am gonna do.. is.. if you want a custom plus! cursor  (with either your choice of 5-10 emotions, or 5-10 words) just PM Me with your Choice, and the emotions (if you choose emotions...) (if you choose words.. what are they, and what colour do u want each one)   And i'll make them, zip them up.. and put them on my server/website for you. Dont expect them straigh away :P... as i am about to go do about 1/2 hr gardening.. but all requests will be completed tonight!

WARNING I will NOT make cursors if you reply to this thread.. :P   so ur gonna have to PM Me

RE: Custom Plus! cursors, and 2 Pre-made Plus! cursors by Tandy on 11-10-2003 at 10:28 AM

very well designed

looks awesome!

RE: Custom Plus! cursors, and 2 Pre-made Plus! cursors by frog on 11-10-2003 at 08:54 PM

why thak you :P first 2 cursors i ever made they were :P... no i am onto custom cursors :P

RE: Custom Plus! cursors, and 2 Pre-made Plus! cursors by CodeChaos on 11-10-2003 at 09:14 PM

It's not the best cursor in the pack! (N)

RE: Custom Plus! cursors, and 2 Pre-made Plus! cursors by frog on 11-10-2003 at 09:17 PM

i didnt ask you... and they were my first ny ways :refuck:

RE: Custom Plus! cursors, and 2 Pre-made Plus! cursors by chris on 11-10-2003 at 11:23 PM

There ok.. but you might want to just add the "bottem message of this thread in ur first post cuz it has changed not

RE: RE: Custom Plus! cursors, and 2 Pre-made Plus! cursors by frog on 11-10-2003 at 11:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by chris
There ok.. but you might want to just add the "bottem message of this thread in ur first post cuz it has changed not

english plz:P...    do you mean.. "the origional cursors havn't changed, but i am now making custom ones" on th etop message???
RE: Custom Plus! cursors, and 2 Pre-made Plus! cursors by dotNorma on 11-11-2003 at 01:15 AM

How bout the cursor be NON-Animated just a plus logo and the plus logo is the size of the normal pointer cursor? That would be awesome :D

RE: Custom Plus! cursors, and 2 Pre-made Plus! cursors by frog on 11-11-2003 at 01:28 AM

if i shrink it, it would look stupid :p     i think maybe just shrinking a tiny bit then making it non animated (do i add anything, or just teh logo???

RE: Custom Plus! cursors, and 2 Pre-made Plus! cursors by dotNorma on 11-11-2003 at 01:32 AM

It would just be a mini plus logo the size of the cursor...

RE: Custom Plus! cursors, and 2 Pre-made Plus! cursors by frog on 11-11-2003 at 01:33 AM

ok.... making it now:P

RE: Custom Plus! cursors, and 2 Pre-made Plus! cursors by chris on 11-11-2003 at 01:38 AM

quote:
Originally posted by stickmanbob
english plz:P...    do you mean.. "the origional cursors havn't changed, but i am now making custom ones" on th etop message???
no no no ok on ur first post in this thread it says
quote:
Click here to see all the info!

EDIT: Please read the bottom message in this thread...  :D
Bot now that message is not on the bottom of this thread

Edit:heh i thought you werent replying to request from on the form:p
RE: Custom Plus! cursors, and 2 Pre-made Plus! cursors by frog on 11-11-2003 at 01:46 AM

right.. i dont get a bit of that.. but i'll nod and pretend i understand :D... :spam:

beta relese of the mini cursor Click   ...   report bugs by pm'ing me :D

Link above fixed :D

RE: Custom Plus! cursors, and 2 Pre-made Plus! cursors by Guido on 11-14-2003 at 07:39 PM

quote:
report bugs by pm'ing me :D

erhm...

what kind of bugs? :P

It's a one-frame 32x32 bitmap... it can't have bugs that you don't see at first sight :rolleyes: