Shoutbox

TRANSLATOR HERE: Arabic and (Latin?) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Translation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+----- Thread: TRANSLATOR HERE: Arabic and (Latin?) (/showthread.php?tid=17388)

TRANSLATOR HERE: Arabic and (Latin?) by Revolution2k on 10-30-2003 at 11:09 PM

Well I dont do arabic, but my dad does, if you need...

Latin? Well, lol, why would any1 want a LATIN msn plus! but if u do, just ask me... lol... should be a laff..

RE: TRANSLATOR HERE: Arabic and (Latin?) by Choli on 10-30-2003 at 11:12 PM

Well, the next time Patchou asks for translators, send an email to him or follow his instructions and you'll perhaps be a translator

RE: TRANSLATOR HERE: Arabic and (Latin?) by Tochjo on 10-31-2003 at 01:53 PM

The Latin version could be fun, just like the Latin version of Google (totally useless, but fun anyway :P).

Patchou probably won't include the language in the setup file, because the setup file would become too large in file size. You could create it and distribute it through the forum, though.

RE: TRANSLATOR HERE: Arabic and (Latin?) by billywoods1 on 11-02-2003 at 05:07 PM

Heh, is that an offer? Latin would be great... so would ancient Greek... unfortunately, my skills aren't exactly brilliant at either, eos bene loqui possum sed impossibile verba nova transferre est. :P I can speak them well but it's impossible to translate modern words. (I won't even try and translate that into Greek... :S)

Well, Revolution2k, if you want help or get bored or whatever, let me know, I'll consider taking over or helping. :P

RE: TRANSLATOR HERE: Arabic and (Latin?) by Tochjo on 11-02-2003 at 05:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by billywoods1
I won't even try and translate that into Greek...
[Image: attachment.php?tid=17388&pid=155890]
Nah, I'm not that good... :P

Latest edit: It seems the length of the file name of the attachment is limited :P
It should say Double updated version of Tous agathous without the white spacing with thanks to Mippo for pointing that out to me and with the upsilon with thanks to billywoods1 for pointing that out to me :P
RE: TRANSLATOR HERE: Arabic and (Latin?) by Tochjo on 11-06-2003 at 07:52 PM

Actually, there is already an Arabic translation, made by [Image: attachment.php?tid=17388&pid=158294]

quote:
Originally posted by billywoods1
Well... maybe installing the Greek keyboard was too much hassle. :P
No, the keyboard is very, very convenient :)
RE: TRANSLATOR HERE: Arabic and (Latin?) by A N G E L on 01-21-2004 at 02:32 PM

I do arabic translation if u want .. i'm egyptian and arabic is my first language ..

RE: TRANSLATOR HERE: Arabic and (Latin?) by Fraisie on 02-24-2004 at 10:00 PM

Look out for the next time translators are needed :)