Shoutbox

i wanna hear the msg Plus! song by patchou!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: i wanna hear the msg Plus! song by patchou!! (/showthread.php?tid=17717)

i wanna hear the msg Plus! song by patchou!! by jordanspringer on 11-05-2003 at 05:02 PM

ok, i am fairly new to the forums (since oct1st) and i was browsing the news archives and came across this thread, which is when patchou is pleased that messenger plus will be working with msn messenger 6.0. he also talks about a song he created, and everyone in the thread seems to like the song! I clicked on the link and it is no longer available:(....does anyone still have this song, or is a mirror available?!?!? thanks!!

jordan

RE: i wanna hear the msg Plus! song by patchou!! by KnightieBoy on 11-05-2003 at 05:13 PM

check the goodies on www.msgplus.net

RE: i wanna hear the msg Plus! song by patchou!! by martin on 11-05-2003 at 05:14 PM

u can find it on his website

RE: i wanna hear the msg Plus! song by patchou!! by jordanspringer on 11-05-2003 at 05:17 PM

thanks, i found it!:) but i am gonna have to wait till i get home, the computers here at the school dont have speakers:( thx for the help, lol this thread can be locked now....unless all u out there wanna hear it again, and post more comments! here is the song.:P

RE: i wanna hear the msg Plus! song by patchou!! by Tochjo on 11-05-2003 at 06:29 PM

I heard the song already, but that doesn't mind I don't like it; the song is great! Hopefully, he will make another one :D

RE: i wanna hear the msg Plus! song by patchou!! by CookieRevised on 11-05-2003 at 06:45 PM

* CookieRevised remembers also a short movieclip from Patchou: "patate spears.mpg" ;) :lol:

RE: i wanna hear the msg Plus! song by patchou!! by lylesback2 on 11-05-2003 at 06:59 PM

i hate gino beats... sorry lol, but good job on mixing patchou (Y)

RE: i wanna hear the msg Plus! song by patchou!! by WDZ on 11-05-2003 at 07:33 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
* CookieRevised remembers also a short movieclip from Patchou: "patate spears.mpg" ;) :lol:
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/files/patatespears.zip (A)
RE: i wanna hear the msg Plus! song by patchou!! by jordanspringer on 11-05-2003 at 07:55 PM

OMG THAT MUSIC VID IS CRAZY HAHAHAHA PATCHOU WHAT WERE YOU THINKING??!?!!?

hahaha its the greatest, i sure got my laughs for the day!:lol:[Image: headbang.gif]:bow:

good work patchou....yes this is the guy that made plus! and his hidden britney spears addiction is now out;) lol I LOVE IT HAHA

(y)

RE: i wanna hear the msg Plus! song by patchou!! by lylesback2 on 11-05-2003 at 08:14 PM

music video?

RE: i wanna hear the msg Plus! song by patchou!! by jordanspringer on 11-05-2003 at 08:16 PM

it was posted above, but hereis the link again

RE: i wanna hear the msg Plus! song by patchou!! by lylesback2 on 11-05-2003 at 08:20 PM

thanks.. sometimes my IE is buggy and doesn't update msgplus boards :(  or i just missed it.. but thanks lol

[edit]i just watched it HAHAHA patchou your on crack or something LOL

RE: i wanna hear the msg Plus! song by patchou!! by jordanspringer on 11-05-2003 at 11:58 PM

yup patchou is a crazy nut, here is a snapshot from the video, and yes i think those are tampons hanging from his ears and a pad on his forhead, and he is singing to britney spears:lol: