Shoutbox

Hebrew Translation (2.52.72) - and important question! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Translation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+----- Thread: Hebrew Translation (2.52.72) - and important question! (/showthread.php?tid=18526)

Hebrew Translation (2.52.72) - and important question! by sock on 11-23-2003 at 05:10 PM

New values added, and I also improved the auto-update texts a bit.

BTW, Patchou, you can Email me whenever an update is needed, it really won't bother me. :) In fact I missed this update because I don't visit the forums much lately.... :-/

Anyway, I have a question about some status keys in the section [MessengerEvents]: SignIn, SignOut, Online and Offline. Where do they appear?

In DefaultLg.dat it says: "Messages displayed in the Event Log window (status texts is reused in different other windows)". But these three don't seem to appear in the Event Log window at all... :-/

I ask this because I need to know in what context these words are used so I could translate them correctly. In the case of "Sign In", for example, I don't know whether it's a verb in imperative form (eg. "Sign In now!") or a noun (eg. "it's a Sign In" or "Event: Sign In").

The same goes for "SignOut", I'm not sure why I never asked about it. :-/ There are also similar difficulties for "Online" and "Offline", but they are less important so I never bothered to ask about them until now. :P

So... depending on the answer, I may have to re-post the language file. :-/

RE: Hebrew Translation (2.52.72) - and important question! by Chrono on 11-23-2003 at 05:49 PM

hehe i dont know really sockish :P
Hopefully in my translation isnt that important to know in which context they are..

Anyway, there are quiet a few keys to translate that dont seem to appear anywhere in Plus! :dodgy:

RE: Hebrew Translation (2.52.72) - and important question! by Patchou on 11-23-2003 at 08:56 PM

These strings are used in the notification configuration window and the toast popups. Your file has been updated, thank you :)