Shoutbox

Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+---- Forum: Announcements & News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+------ Thread: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! (/showthread.php?tid=19545)

Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by Patchou on 12-20-2003 at 05:33 AM

Ohohoh, merry Christmas everybody! be sure to get a network adapter for your PlayStation 2 to be able to beat Santa next time he connects on your online-gaming server! If you don't have a PlayStation 2 or if you don't plan to get extra accessories for it, don't worry, the new version of Messenger Plus! is free! I planned to start selling licenses of use for around $199, get rich and move to Tokyo but I finally decided that I could leave it free at least a little longer ;).

Enough spam for today. I'm writing this news to inform you that a new version of Messenger Plus!, version 2.54, has been released. As always, you'll find bug fixes and new features. This time, the interesting new stuff is called "Come-back Message". You can now right click on an offline contact and enter a message that will be automatically sent next time your contact signs-in. This feature was so heavily requested that I don't doubt its future success.

As I probably won't post another news before next year, I also wish you now to have a happy new year. I sincerely hope that we'll all stay together for another great year in the Instant Messaging world.

Patchou

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by s7a5 on 12-20-2003 at 05:41 AM

C:):)L thanks for the christmas gift :P

Happy NY Patch I hope itll bring u lots of fun [Image: xmas1.gif]

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by Sk3tch on 12-20-2003 at 05:46 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
I planned to start selling licenses of use for around $199, get rich and move to Tokyo
:lol:  well at least you found it in your heart to keep it free for a while longer lol
quote:
As I probably won't post another news before next year, I also wish you now to have a happy new year. I sincerely hope that we'll all stay together for another great year in the Instant Messaging world.
Thankyou, downloading Plus! as i speak Type :)

Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by Mnjul on 12-20-2003 at 06:00 AM

Patchou :bow: Thanks for the new version:)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance :banana:

Mirror Updated:
http://knjuto.ck.tp.edu.tw/~mnjul/stuffpic/MsgPlus-254.exe (3,076,096 Bytes)

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by Chrono on 12-20-2003 at 06:26 AM

quote:
I planned to start selling licenses of use for around $199, get rich and move to Tokyo but I finally decided that I could leave it free at least a little longer .
:o :lol:
quote:
"Come-back Message".

that's such a nice new feature and works great! ;)
quote:
Now u mention it.. My apologizes to everyone for being such a jerk lately and specially my apologizes to u Patch :)
Aaaahhh Merry xmas everybody!! :bananaxmas: and Happy New Year!! :banana:

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by ecko_complex on 12-20-2003 at 06:35 AM

quote:
This time, the interesting new stuff is called "Come-back Message". You can now right click on an offline contact and enter a message that will be automatically sent next time your contact signs-in. This feature was so heavily requested that I don't doubt its future success.
Yay, you have no idea how much I've wanted this :D. Great job :).

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by BiZaRrE on 12-20-2003 at 06:53 AM

could somebody (anybody) pls put the new msgplus! download file here as an attachment? cos ive tried to get the new version by checking for updates (plus! > about > check for updates) and when i do that it makes msn messenger "not respond" everytime! and i cannot access the msgplus site (www.msgplus.net) for some reason..it keeps coming up with an error msg saying the page could not be displayed:undecided::angry:....which really sucks, cos i've been looking forward for the new plus! for a long time!!

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by WDZ on 12-20-2003 at 07:15 AM

quote:
Originally posted by BiZaRrE
could somebody (anybody) pls put the new msgplus! download file here as an attachment? cos ive tried to get the new version by checking for updates (plus! > about > check for updates) and when i do that it makes msn messenger "not respond" everytime! and i cannot access the msgplus site (www.msgplus.net) for some reason..it keeps coming up with an error msg saying the page could not be displayed:undecided::angry:....which really sucks, cos i've been looking forward for the new plus! for a long time!!
Did you try Mnjul's mirror? If that doesn't work, here's another option: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/files/MsgPlus-254.exe :p
RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by BiZaRrE on 12-20-2003 at 07:17 AM

thanks WDZ!!!:grin:

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by chris on 12-20-2003 at 07:20 AM

quote:
try this mirror

also yay thanks patchou... the (!N) in custome names is about the best feature ever! thakso:)
RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by azn angel on 12-20-2003 at 07:35 AM

quote:
I planned to start selling licenses of use for around $199, get rich and move to Tokyo but I finally decided that I could leave it free at least a little longer ;).

Sure Sure! It's cuz he failed his japanese exam hes not moving to Tokyo:P!

Nah this is great keep working ur ass off!
RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by kittyangel on 12-20-2003 at 08:26 AM

Hurray!  A new version of messenger Plus! for Chrismtas.  Thank you for the present, Patchou! :D

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by king_of_cool_kids on 12-20-2003 at 08:46 AM

Awesome new version. Come-back message works great!!!

KIOFCOKI :D

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by Weyzza on 12-20-2003 at 08:57 AM

Marvy...!!!

This is great.
I'm gonna use the newest Plus! and the newest Messenger before Christmas.

Well, I have the better gift for me :p
Gonna go home in a few hours.
(look @ my sig) :D :grin: :D :grin: :D

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by Alpha Binary on 12-20-2003 at 09:06 AM

awesome! thxs for sharing!

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by Stigmata on 12-20-2003 at 09:09 AM

weldone patch.

new plus[2.54.0074] new messenger. [6.1.207]

quote:
I planned to start selling licenses of use for around $199, get rich and move to Tokyo but I finally decided that I could leave it free at least a little longer .

dont worry i cant even do french, and its surposed to be my second language :)
RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by GiantSpider on 12-20-2003 at 11:05 AM

U can Never :spam: enough but nice chroistmas prezzie. Hope u n the staff hav settled ur differences Patchou:bow:uohctaP

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by Kryptonate on 12-20-2003 at 11:10 AM

quote:
Ohohoh, merry Christmas everybody!
you too :)
quote:
This time, the interesting new stuff is called "Come-back Message". You can now right click on an offline contact and enter a message that will be automatically sent next time your contact signs-in. This feature was so heavily requested that I don't doubt its future success.

how did you do this? I mean how does plus! store the messages?
quote:

Happy New Year Patchou!! And if it was up to me this forum would never dissapear :)

Thanks for the new version :)
RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by aNILEator on 12-20-2003 at 11:26 AM

....and how much did the messenger plus babe shout at you while making this version?????? :p

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by bra1nwash on 12-20-2003 at 12:40 PM

c:D:DL tool...i cant wait to d/l n use it:D Merry Xmas n Happy NY Patch;)

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by dom. on 12-20-2003 at 12:51 PM

Wahey, thanks Patch :)

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by BiZaRrE on 12-20-2003 at 01:08 PM

so far i only now of 1 new feature (set come-back message).....cos i can't acces the #@%$^*& msgplus! site for some shitty reason! it keeps coming up with an error saying the page can't be displayed..:S

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by dom. on 12-20-2003 at 01:23 PM

quote:
so far i only now of 1 new feature (set come-back message).....cos i can't acces the #@%$^*& msgplus! site for some shitty reason! it keeps coming up with an error saying the page can't be displayed..:S
Try http://www.msgplus.net ?

And yeah, that new msg feature works so good :D
RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by BiZaRrE on 12-20-2003 at 01:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by dom.
Try http://www.msgplus.net ?

it makes no difference, the page takes like 5 minutes to load (i'm on a ADSL 512k connection, im sure it should be a lot faster than that!) and it comes up with the same error page, whether i use http://msgplus.net or http://www.msgplus.net...
RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by chris on 12-20-2003 at 01:44 PM

are you on a firewall or do you have peer gaurdian.. i noticed that the peer gaurdian blocks some web pages

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by BiZaRrE on 12-20-2003 at 01:51 PM

umm....i dunno, neither i think. well this has never happened before..only today for some reason:S

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by Choli on 12-20-2003 at 01:52 PM

Well done Patchou ;) Nice Xmas present :plus2:
btw, is the same version as PreRelease2074.exe? it is, isn't it?

quote:
Ohohoh, merry Christmas everybody! be sure to get a network adapter for your PlayStation 2 to be able to beat Santa next time he connects on your online-gaming server! If you don't have a PlayStation 2 or if you don't plan to get extra accessories for it, don't worry, the new version of Messenger Plus! is free! I planned to start selling licenses of use for around $199, get rich and move to Tokyo but I finally decided that I could leave it free at least a little longer ;).

:blah!:
quote:

Be sure of that ;) Also, happy new year to you, Patchou :bananaxmas:
quote:
it makes no difference, the page takes like 5 minutes to load (i'm on a ADSL 512k connection, im sure it should be a lot faster than that!) and it comes up with the same error page, whether i use http://msgplus.net or http://www.msgplus.net...
i'm on adsl 256Kbps and it loads in about 5 seconds or less. Ping to www.msgplus.net: 345 ms
RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by dom. on 12-20-2003 at 02:09 PM

quote:
ah, i had the same problem a while ago.. Whats your ISP?
RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by BiZaRrE on 12-20-2003 at 02:16 PM

.com.sg
SingNet

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by Jeronimo on 12-20-2003 at 02:41 PM

Top work Patchou! Finally the feature I have really wanted to see has been realised! Works perfectly - top feature!

This has made Xmas for me!

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to you Patchou :gfdrin:

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by reisyboy on 12-20-2003 at 02:45 PM

YAY thanks Patchou Merry Christmas :)

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by Tochjo on 12-20-2003 at 03:36 PM

Thanks for this wonderful new version!
I really love the use of (!N) in Custom Names :D:D:D

Merry Christmas to you too Patchou!
[Image: christmas.tree.gif]

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by dom. on 12-20-2003 at 03:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Tochjo
Thanks for this wonderful new version!
I really love the use of (!N) in Custom Names :D:D:D

Happy Christmas to you too Patchou!
[Image: christmas.tree.gif]
Didnt notice that, till a while ago! Theres a few downsides to that tho.. :(
RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by Tochjo on 12-20-2003 at 03:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by dom.
Didnt notice that, till a while ago! Theres a few downsides to that tho.. :(
You mean the not automatically updating? I can live with that (I will see Messenger Plus! notifications :)).
RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by Captain Canada on 12-20-2003 at 04:23 PM

Thanks alot Patchou.  Merry Christmas to all.

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by Patchou on 12-20-2003 at 05:02 PM

quote:
You mean the not automatically updating? I can live with that
That's what I said a month ago.... as far as my tests demonstrated, if your contact changes his name, the custom name will be updated too so there's nothing to worry about :). As for msgplus.net, if you can't access my site that means that your ISP blocked the IP range where it's in. Just give them a call and complain, they'll fix it :).
RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by DXtremz on 12-20-2003 at 05:14 PM

Mirror Updated: http://www.pluslite.com/Downloads/Plus/Latest/MsgPlus-254.exe (2.54.0074)

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by Animefan on 12-20-2003 at 06:17 PM

Nice Patchou! :bow:
Thanks for the pressie! And Happy Newyear and Christmas to you! :D
Also why not wish me happy birthday? ;)
Its the 24th of December :D

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by zigomar10 on 12-20-2003 at 06:18 PM

[Image: woot.gif] thanks, Patchou! have a happy new year :P

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by dotNorma on 12-20-2003 at 06:38 PM

Wow , thank you patchou :) I havn't been able to be very active cuz im out of town and i cant download plus! either :( Ill make sure to download when I return home :)

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by KnightieBoy on 12-20-2003 at 06:43 PM

w00t! nice Patchou! :banana: I like the come-back messages a lot :P too bad I can't send it to groups :-/ like Merry Christmas to a group :P oohh well, I'll just do it for everybody ;) MsgPlus!, simply the best :P

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by BooGhost on 12-20-2003 at 06:50 PM

great work, nice new eatures but....

quote:
Added "ImprovePopupMenus" registry setting to prevent entries to be added in Messenger popup menus. That's for those of you who really like pointless customization ;).

i don't get that :(
RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by lylesback2 on 12-20-2003 at 07:14 PM

i reemember the beta version of msn plus! (2.0) ahh... old memories :P

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by Choli on 12-20-2003 at 07:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by BooGhost
i don't get that :(
it took me about 1 hour to undestand that: You enable custom names and one of your contact sets his state to away with a personalized status like {watchin tv}. Then you'll see him as <the personalized name you've chosen from him> (watching tv). But if you use that setting you'll see <the personalized name you've chosen from him> (away)
mmm... just now i'm not sure of the last i've said. maybe you only see <the personalized name you've chosen from him>
RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by BooGhost on 12-20-2003 at 07:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Choli
it took me about 1 hour to undestand that: You enable custom names and one of your contact sets his state to away with a personalized status like {watchin tv}. Then you'll see him as <the personalized name you've chosen from him> (watching tv). But if you use that setting you'll see <the personalized name you've chosen from him> (away)
mmm... just now i'm not sure of the last i've said. maybe you only see <the personalized name you've chosen from him>
where are the pop-ups there...... what you said might be a bug :lol: :P
RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by Choli on 12-20-2003 at 07:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by BooGhost
where are the pop-ups there...... what you said might be a bug :lol: :P
:lol: sorry, i've explained you the other setting :P
the popups menus it says are the ones that appears when you right click a contact at the contacts list. if you use that setting, you won't see the messenger plus extras menu :P
maybe there are other menus (of messenger) where plus adds its own entry. with that setting, plus won't add anything to those menus too.
RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by BooGhost on 12-20-2003 at 08:07 PM

quote:
the popups menus it says are the ones that appears when you right click a contact at the contacts list. if you use that setting, you won't see the messenger plus extras menu :P
maybe there are other menus (of messenger) where plus adds its own entry. with that setting, plus won't add anything to those menus too.
:O ok then thanks :P

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by Guido on 12-20-2003 at 08:10 PM

quote:
Yes, some people asked to be able to remove them. Hence the "pointless customization" :P.

quote:
Originally posted by Fukafly
....and how much did the messenger plus babe shout at you while making this version?????? :p

:lol:

Congrats Patch, the new version works great for now. (Y)

PS: only thing: in the Leave come-back message window (btw you have a nice banner up there :banana:) when the email address is cut because it's too long you should add "..." to make it nicer. :P just being picky there

Also, for some strange reason I can't change language. I click on the button and nothing happens. :-/ Anybody having this too?
RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by Choli on 12-20-2003 at 08:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Guido
Also, for some strange reason I can't change language. I click on the button and nothing happens. :-/ Anybody having this too?
no problem here, that works as usual :)
RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by Guido on 12-20-2003 at 09:32 PM

I guess it's a memory problem... i'll let you know if it's still there when restarting. For now, forget it :P

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by CookieRevised on 12-21-2003 at 02:43 AM

I looooooooove the tag-use (!N) and (!M) in the custom names.... Dreams do come true :D
Now it is the first time ever I'll use custom names....
W00T W00T

Patchou, in the next weeks you can expect something which was promised (well, demanded by you actually ;))...

Oh, and btw, TAKE A NICE LONG BREAK!!!

Happy Chirstmas and Merry Newyear...

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by itey on 12-21-2003 at 04:36 AM

It's great, thanks Patchou
:o)

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by Dane on 12-21-2003 at 05:47 AM

Thanks Patch:)u!

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by chris on 12-21-2003 at 05:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
Patchou, in the next weeks you can expect something which was promised (well, demanded by you actually
Sounds interesting:D cant wait
RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by lopardo on 12-21-2003 at 06:14 AM

Works great, thanks Patchou! :grin:

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by Shlap on 12-21-2003 at 02:42 PM

Great Work Patch!:D

Also I have to say Excellent new featre "come-back message" It's great!

Have a Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year :P

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by KMD on 12-21-2003 at 05:21 PM

Yet again Patchou has out done himself....each version seems to be the best it can be and then Patchou ups the ante and a better one is released!:D
Nice work, thanks for sharing PLUS! with us all, can't imagine using messenger without it.

Happiest of holidays to you and your family & much success in 2004!(Y)

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by Odin.EXE on 12-21-2003 at 06:26 PM

quote:
Ohohoh, merry Christmas everybody! be sure to get a network adapter for your PlayStation 2 to be able to beat Santa next time he connects on your online-gaming server!

LOL!!! THis is funny! Nice update Patchou! All hail!
RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by NeoRevan on 12-22-2003 at 02:47 AM

First I thought I was going to look thru all of these 6 pages, to see if there were people who actually said more than "Great!" or "Patchou :bow: "
But as it turns out, I cant be assed. I just see that on this page, people have something more to say (the regulars here for the most part).

Patchou, this addon is great. Whenever I have to format, this is the first program (second to MSN itself) I reclaim on the computer.
Many fun times I have had with me and my friends with this program and the plugins.

I still remember the first time I discovered the code to see your pic in this program.... Im not gonna lie to you. Me and my friend laughed a bit. (You looked weird on that pic....;))

Of course I speak for everyone who used this program when I say you make our MSN experience better, easier and more fun. We all respect you and greatly appreciate what you do.
I cant speak for everyone on this, but I at least think it is bloody annoying to see you getting flamed for trying to help people learn how to program the freatures in Messenger Plus!. Perhaps you should somehow test persons requesting the source... To see if they are just looking for pre-programmed greatness or whatnot.

Thats my 2 cents anyways
peace out

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by fleetadmiralmatt on 12-22-2003 at 05:56 AM

Yay! This version is really great!

I really love this program, thanks Patchou!

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by king_of_cool_kids on 12-22-2003 at 06:01 AM

Yeah. So do I/ I dont understand the (!M) thing though. Help please??

KIOFCOKI :D

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by Chrono on 12-22-2003 at 07:12 AM

(!M) shows ur contact's mail in the IM window.. now u can use this tag in custom names. just type it as a custom name and see what happens :)

RE: RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by Patchou on 12-23-2003 at 01:33 AM

quote:
Originally posted by True Neo
Im not gonna lie to you. Me and my friend laughed a bit. (You looked weird on that pic....;))

Yeah I know, I'm ugly.. that's why I can spend so much time developing software :).

Thanks for the comments everyone :)
RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by Wabz on 12-23-2003 at 01:38 AM

quote:
Yeah I know, I'm ugly.. that's why I can spend so much time developing software :).

Thanks for the comments everyone :)

Patchou aint ugly come to bede college and i can show you trully ugly people (Heard of Tubgirl you aint seen anything yet)

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by dotNorma on 12-23-2003 at 01:39 AM

quote:
Originally posted by True Neo

Im not gonna lie to you. Me and my friend laughed a bit. (You looked weird on that pic....)

Patchou has let his hair grown since that pic :P
RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by HoRnEyDvL on 12-23-2003 at 01:39 PM

Patchou You sexcy thing :$ lol

Nice release mate thnx for keepin it free.
Well hope you & ur misses has a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.
Hope to see some new even better releases soon.

PS im on the beta testing program but havent been recieved an email since the first development of mp2 hoe you can check whats happening. The email was
Squish_da_bug@........com
laters bro

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by Guido on 12-23-2003 at 01:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by HoRnEyDvL
PS im on the beta testing program but havent been recieved an email since the first development of mp2 hoe you can check whats happening. The email was
Squish_da_bug@........com
laters bro
The beta tester list for Mp2 is no longer used. The recent versions are tested by very few people, very close to Patchou.
RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by Wabz on 12-23-2003 at 02:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Guido
The beta tester list for Mp2 is no longer used. The recent versions are tested by very few people, very close to Patchou.

Most versions now dont require that much testing if they aint a major release as it's normally just minor bug fixes and small features being added

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by hard2find on 12-29-2003 at 12:25 PM

Hi,

I came to take a look what the new features were for the new plus, I must say, I'm pleasantly surprised :) . I also noticed that the annoying weird advertising-bar that always showed in my i-explorer has gone. Just wonderful!

Thankyou

Happy Newyear (s eve) all ;)

(en een extra woordje voor de Nederlandstaligen onder ons: feest ze!)

-x-

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by Choli on 12-29-2003 at 01:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by hard2find
I also noticed that the annoying weird advertising-bar that always showed in my i-explorer has gone.
that bar is (and was) the optional sponsor program that is still in Plus!. What happens is that you uninstalled it and with the new version of Plus you chose not to install it. More info here: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=17940
RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by lylesback2 on 12-29-2003 at 08:52 PM

now i can use "custom name: (!N)" :D sweet

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by smita034 on 01-03-2004 at 12:48 AM

Mirrored on my site: http://www.newtolinux.co.uk/pphlogger/dlcount.php?id=newtolinux&url=ftp://ftp.newtolinux.co.uk/msn_plus/msnplus_setup_2.54.0.74.exe

Please use the full link as i need to keep an eye on the bandwidth so i know if i should buy more ;)

When a new version comes out it the updated link will be @ http://www.newtolinux.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=25

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by ranicx on 01-07-2004 at 12:22 PM

files been there for a wile.. but heres another mirror..

http://www.ranicx.com/downloads/msgplus/MsgPlus-2.54.0.74.exe

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by MC Inferno on 01-17-2004 at 01:42 AM

I've just noticed that its STILL the latest news that Msg Plus! V.2.54 has just been released, and that was posted on the Msg. Plus! Tab on 19/12/03 (UK Date Version) (y) ggreat to keep it update ppl ;)

lol :P

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by sasukekun on 01-17-2004 at 06:56 AM

hi everyone. if theres a newer version of msn plus, other then 2.54, then please tell me when it comes out at uzumaki_naruto59@hotmail.com. And can you tell me how to turn html on?? thanks.

RE: Messenger Plus! 2.54 is out! by Guido on 01-17-2004 at 07:20 AM

quote:
Originally posted by sasukekun
hi everyone. if theres a newer version of msn plus, other then 2.54, then please tell me when it comes out at uzumaki_naruto59@hotmail.com.
No, we can't tell you. You can check msgplus.net or try updating from Plus' about box (there's a Check for Updates link) or wait till it auto-updates.
quote:
And can you tell me how to turn html on?? thanks.
In the forums? You can't, that's the idea. Though, check this for something similar... http://shoutbox.menthix.net/misc.php?action=help&hid=8