Shoutbox

Most embarassing moment @ school - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Most embarassing moment @ school (/showthread.php?tid=20569)

Most embarassing moment @ school by Ginger on 01-17-2004 at 02:57 AM

School is a center of embarassment for sum people

so wat was your most embrassing moment at school?

umm i dont get embarassed to easily, but the dumbest thing ive done at school is

-knocking out the principal.. dont ask
- falling down the stairs, thats actually kind of fun except it hurts
- throwing a chair out a window

and many many more dumb things, but they dont really embarass me cus i dont care much what people at school think

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by Mnjul on 01-17-2004 at 02:59 AM

I've ever gone into the classrooms that I shouldn't have gone for times before...

Ever I realized "huh, are they really my classmates" (took about 3 seconds), I felt so embarrassed:P

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by CookieRevised on 01-17-2004 at 03:07 AM

same happened to me as Mnjul.
And also: once I forgot to bring my lunch... my mom brought it over, she came in the class with a smile on there face KNOWING I would be embarrassed....

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by Guido on 01-17-2004 at 03:10 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Mnjul
I've ever gone into the classrooms that I shouldn't have gone for times before...

Ever I realized "huh, are they really my classmates" (took about 3 seconds), I felt so embarrassed:P
:lol:

Always happens... :P
RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by Ginger on 01-17-2004 at 03:11 AM

moms 8-)

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by Theo on 01-17-2004 at 03:23 AM

i got kicked out of wonderland(big amusement park) at a school feild trip for playing mini golf and hitting some guy in the head with the balls, it was lies though it was impossible, neways i got kicked out

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by Ginger on 01-17-2004 at 03:35 AM

how very dodgy :dodgy: theo :P

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by dotNorma on 01-17-2004 at 05:20 AM

At our shcool their is two hallways that look almost the same paralell from each other i took the one to the right but i should of took the one to the left and i went to were my classroom would of been if i had taken the right hallway , and their was a class in it and i walked in the middle of the room and just stood their and looked around (I thought the teacher re-aranged the room) and the teacher said "May I help you?" and i relized i was in the wrong room so i just slowly walked out of the room

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by ranicx on 01-17-2004 at 05:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mnjul

lol i think every1 has done this :lol: its pritty embarressing.. ive done the same thing too, many times.  apart from that i cant realy think of many others, apart from falling over and looking like a idiot :$ hehe
RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by lizard.boy on 01-17-2004 at 05:37 PM

a freind pansed me lol. oh and i also fell off a railing that i was sliding down

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by dotNorma on 01-17-2004 at 05:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lizard.boy
a freind pantsed me lol
Ditto , In 5th grade and in 4th grade :dodgy:
RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by Skittlieboots on 01-17-2004 at 06:14 PM

Scared a cleaning lady once, my class was the only one left in the school. Since, my friends and I were kicked out of P.E. we went around kicking doors open, pretending to be spies or something, we kicked open a room with a cleaning lady and she screamed from the surprise and we just ran off.

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by ranicx on 01-17-2004 at 06:25 PM

quote:
a freind pansed me lol.

pansed or pantsed? .. ether 1.. wots it mean? do ya mean like being dacked?
RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by lizard.boy on 01-17-2004 at 06:28 PM

um he grabbed my pants and pulled lol

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by Guido on 01-17-2004 at 06:28 PM

quote:
a freind pantsed me lol.
:cry: that happened to me when i was about 7 :'(
RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by AustinM1983 on 01-18-2004 at 02:55 AM

hmmmmmmm damn well lets see worst ones from high school... one day i was walking with a whole group of m8s coming back in after the break and for some reasons my head has a gravitational pull with balls. Any way out of nowhere a socor ball manages to some how miss all my m8s around me that where roughly the same hight as me and smack me in the head.

Hmmmm another storey ohh a m8 was bugerising around with me wit a steel cabel made into a lasso .... and i say to him youl never get me at that instant the laso goes around my leg and i get draged by him for about 10m infront of a shizen load of people.....

Ummm i had a dude that was a brick layer part time in a locker above me and well he was a top dude but one day he cracked it grabed me by the scruff of the back of the shirt and literally threw all 65kg of me the 5m through the air to the otherside of the coridor.

Hmmmm ok i got another grade 7ish just starting high school and it was school swiming day i was still wearing the old dick pointers(speedos) .... and well there was lots of chicks in bekinies around and well you can guess what happened. :P. was embarising at the time but a few chicks found me more interesting after that so i carnt complain.....

well the list goes on and on but after looking back on them i carnt even beleve i got embarased over them. Oh next time you walk into the wrong class room just stand blank for a sec and then go oh fuck this aint my class and walk out. Its one of the few times you will get away with swearin. and you still look cool because you where composed and handeled the situation.;)

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by CookieRevised on 01-18-2004 at 03:08 AM

About walking in the wrong class: It happend a few times with me on the univ. Problem was easly solved: sit down on a empty bench and follow that class :D The Professor never noticed :refuck: Although I missed afcourse the other class, but that prof didn't noticed it also :lol:

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by Muss on 01-18-2004 at 08:34 AM

Hmm, most embarrassing thing didn't happen to me, but I caused it :D

we were on this camp, well it was a 4th form camp, I was 6th form, I was there as a leader type person :P

Well anyway, we went to a close by hot pools on the last night, everyone went, including the teachers. This science teacher told the P.E teacher to 'wedgy,pantsed, dacks' me, which didn't work, cayuse I saw him coming.

So, I got the P.E teacher back, he was in some pain.

the embarrassment came for the science teacher.

I gave him one, and seeing as he is a twig, I could lift him up by changing the hand position, and push him up above head height.

he had shorts on, without lining, or undies on. His shorts went right up his ass (I didn't see it as he was above me, but other did :/) and right up the front. And, we were welcomed by Mr Winky :D, right in front of the female teachers :D

Quite disgusting, but I didn't actually see it, but heard his ass was quite white :refuck:

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by ranicx on 01-18-2004 at 09:05 AM

rofl.. thats pritty harsh :P ... funny though :refuck:

quote:
um he grabbed my pants and pulled lol
yer, thats also called being Dacked
RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by drunk_canadian on 01-19-2004 at 10:32 PM

most embarassing moments:

being seen in school uniform

having water thrown on me

having my locker emptied by the principal in front of the whole school

walking into wrong class, o i do that so many times, at least once a day

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by lizard.boy on 01-19-2004 at 10:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by drunk_canadian

is your uniform (or clotihing) white when it happened? that might be embarrasing

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by Pinchichuv on 01-19-2004 at 10:46 PM

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a freind pantsed me lol.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was playing soccer on receses and all the other people from school were in the cafeteria and on the school yard where we where playing soccer and i friend came and dropped of my pants and my boxers :$ infront of the school

RE: RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by drunk_canadian on 01-19-2004 at 10:57 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by drunk_canadian

is your uniform (or clotihing) white when it happened? that might be embarrasing

unfortunately yes... :$
RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by Pinchichuv on 01-19-2004 at 11:00 PM

thats a really bad thing, but mine is worse

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by drunk_canadian on 01-19-2004 at 11:02 PM

in ur opinion

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by Pinchichuv on 01-19-2004 at 11:04 PM

in front off all the people on my high school my pants and boxers came down but maybe more people were loking at you

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by drunk_canadian on 01-19-2004 at 11:05 PM

and boxers??

ook maybe ur's was worse..

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by Jutx on 01-19-2004 at 11:15 PM

i haven't had that many embarrassing moments but i remember one particular incident though:

Was insult a rather large friend (we was just messing about to see who had the better insults (yes we were sad like that)) and i sed to him, "Look @ you fuc*ing fat c***, u r a useless inbred piece of sh**" and many more words to that effect. Anyway the teacher was right behind me and i got into a spot of bother (putting it lightly)

edit: i also have a awfully loud voice (even when whispering) and the entire class heard most of it

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by frog on 01-21-2004 at 04:45 AM

being takled and beten up bye a 6 year old.. then walking away with a broken wrist and a week off school :P

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by Chrono on 01-21-2004 at 04:58 AM

ya im going to post :P
It was not at school but @ the uni :P
it was just before the class.. i wrote "Nelson Baloian + whiteboard == null;" full size in the whiteboard... (Nelson baloian was my teacher's name :P)

we all laughed about it and i stayed there talking with a friend... then the teacher arrived and i didnt realize that he was reading what i wrote... and i was right there with the pen in my hand!
It wasnt embarassing at all, but it was so damn funny to hear his big ass speech asking us if his classes sucked or something :P

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by kao on 01-21-2004 at 08:25 AM

i walked into th wrong class, sat down, actually thought i was in the right class, turned to talk to the person next to me, thinking its my mate and low and behold, its a tiny little kid in his first year, while im in my last year, and i look at him, look around the class, and i just said "what the fuck" stood up, looked at the teacher, and walked off.

and theres also when i was walking along, i turn around for a second and walk backwards, i think i was talking to someone behind me, i turn around and i smash straight into a little first year, who falls over and his head slams right into head teachers nuts, i was laughing so bad, the head teacher helps this little kid up who looks at him and runs off, i just stood laughing.

Not really embarrasing either but funny :p

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by Ice Queen on 01-22-2004 at 05:57 AM

well it was not really embrassing but it was funny as hell a girl fell asleep in the class and i hit her to wake her yelling fire fire u should have seen her run

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by BooGhost on 01-22-2004 at 03:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Kao
i walked into th wrong class, sat down, actually thought i was in the right class, turned to talk to the person next to me, thinking its my mate and low and behold, its a tiny little kid in his first year, while im in my last year, and i look at him, look around the class, and i just said "what the fuck" stood up, looked at the teacher, and walked off.
blah that happens to me ALL the time lol actually just in morning clases when I'm sleeping... :P

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by kao on 01-23-2004 at 12:37 AM

i just thought of another one, i fell asleep in a Science class and at the end no one had noticed, they all went to next class, and the class after came in, and i was still asleep, and i woke up half way through it and was like "errr... what?"

and then everyone noticed so i just stood up and scratched my head (you know how your always confused when u wake up?) and walked off and went to sleep in one of the computer rooms coz i had no idea what class i was meant to be in =P

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by Ginger on 01-23-2004 at 12:45 AM

kind embarassing for me, but way more embarassing for the guy

this guy, i think his name was brian, or sumthing like that, came up to me in the hall and started singing a *shudders* simple plan song to me.  Everyone was laughing at him, including me and then he started crying

that happened today, but its happened before too, its weird... people singing

no worries, i hugged him and then he smiled, and then i walked away and people started laughing again

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by chungster on 01-23-2004 at 04:32 AM

probably when i choked a kid half to death and i got yelled at for like 1 hour in front of the whole class so i just ran off and choked the kid again everybody was laughing. and i all i got was a suspension and the suspension was fun my parents let me do practicly whatever i wanted.

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by Wabz on 01-23-2004 at 02:36 PM

Recently at college I'd had a good night out at a local club and had a good drinking session and got in quite late.

So there we are sat in the middle of computing and the next thing i know is I hear a huge bang and my nose hurts !  I'd only fell asleep and my head had hit the desk!

I'm a complete bastard at college and was randomly asking people if they'd seen the TV remote (We dont have a TV at college) and people were getting angry and embarassed for me.  Pure genius :P

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by gips on 01-23-2004 at 04:42 PM

my most embarassing moment @ school was : being trapped kissing with a girl (a teachers daughter (A) ) by the director, we had detention like 5 weeks for that and the whole school knew about it.

now i think about it, it wasn't that embarassing for me but it was for the girls mother (the teacher) because she really hated me before that and hated me even more after that happened :)

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by Ginger on 01-26-2004 at 12:22 AM

:O a teacher's daughter?

here the teacher would get you expelled for that

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by Smethead on 03-24-2004 at 07:36 PM

i went to the chambretten* and i was caught by one of the teachers

*this is dutch because i don't know how it's in english

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by CookieRevised on 03-24-2004 at 07:51 PM

True "chambretten" don't exist anymore. They where very small rooms in old monasteries for example. These days, the word is used as a dialect for "kamers" (in dutch) or dorments...

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by Pappapishu on 03-25-2004 at 09:48 AM

once, during a reahersal for a play, a group of friends and i went out of the 'theatre' in school, to a room that was behind it to reaherse a little while the rest of the class stayed there. I got up a microphone and looked at the base to see if the were any cable, and since i saw a hole, i suspected the cable had been pulled out so i started to broadcast a rathe peculiar swear-show insulting everyone in the group....suddenly a girl comes out shouting: *****, we know that's you!!!! and it happened to be a wireless micro!

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by Nitemistress on 03-25-2004 at 10:43 AM

Horrible memory: being stuck folk dancing with the shortest guy in class while being tallest kid in class period, being super skinny to point of having to use safety pins to keep skirts etc up only to forget safety pin and having whole class laugh cuz skirt and slip fell off without even being noticed and there I was with the short kid which made them laugh anyway but THIS time was just in blouse and underwear!!!! Grade 5, nasty time :$

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by Pappapishu on 03-25-2004 at 03:31 PM

i was on the bach row, and a day when the teacher passed on some papers there was one spare one...and i decided to make a plane out of that one, but that paper was intended to go for the teacher, so he asked for it, at that exact moment i threw the plane, but i did it so it will crash immediately, but something made it go up an directly to the teachers bold head, just as he turned...

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by saralk on 03-26-2004 at 08:26 PM

this didnt happen to me (thank god), but i had just been outside and my shoes were really muddy, so i went to the toilet to find some tissues to clean them off with. But there werent any in any of the toilet, then a guy went in after me, and i heard loads of wet farting noises, then suddenly him shout "oh shit"

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by azn angel on 03-28-2004 at 05:59 AM

errrr one of the guys in my group is a moron and we dont like each other, he went to open a sprite and it started fizzing so he pushed it forward, onto my skirt so i got up all pissed grabbed the bottle and tipped it on his head, everyone cheered for me :refuck:

and another time at da train station we were waiting for da train an dis dickhead hu hates me decided to squirt juice all over my back, it was raining and i was like FUCK and then i had 2 poor ice water down the back of my shirt and my shirt is white. then wen i got on da train and sat down next to my friend he started sniffing me and im like its juice:@....i still havent gottern him beaten up

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by reisyboy on 04-02-2004 at 05:00 PM

Mine has got to be running up the language corridor stairs and hittin the roof with my head an knockin myself out., I was latter found by the dep.head. Who kindly showned me teh CCTYV Footage of me doing it :$

lol ahh well :D

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by Chop on 04-03-2004 at 06:08 AM

one day i was first in school and i went to my "classroom" and put my backpack in my "chair", and go out.
When class was goin to start, i went to the class and saw another people there, It wasn´t my classroom!. I had to enter for my backpack and everyone stayed looking at me, i felt  embarassing :$...

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by reisyboy on 04-03-2004 at 11:11 AM

Woops :P ahh it could have been worse:P

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by Kage_hikaru on 04-03-2004 at 11:21 AM

i fell of the chair i was standing on while decorating the notice borads the WHOLE class was staring at me

RE: Most embarassing moment @ school by Sazologie on 04-03-2004 at 07:49 PM

Well I had like this play we had to do for English and I had added some Graphix on a screen with some help of my pc. But the guy we had for English didn't know how to work the goddamn screen, so he sended me to some guy who knew. But you have to keep in mind that it was a play so I was dressed a little ( much ) weird. I knocked on the door, entered, and the guy was like try to embarase me in front of his class. So after about 15 min of hard time I got back did my play. After the play it was like noon so we went down the stairs and one of my friends asked me: Hey what happend, you looked pissed. So I told him the dickhead was laughing at me. And just when I said dickhead some girl ticked on my shoulder so I turned and saw that guy :s he overheared everything :s I was like: Eumm... I'm in your class next year wright? And he was like: Yes with some kind of evil smile :o :$ bugger