Shoutbox

What are the version changes for MSN to build 207? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: What are the version changes for MSN to build 207? (/showthread.php?tid=20817)

What are the version changes for MSN to build 207? by jasonallen on 01-24-2004 at 05:14 PM

What are the version changes for MSN to build 207? I'm being forced to download the latest version.

RE: What are the version changes for MSN to build 207? by Tochjo on 01-24-2004 at 05:51 PM

It are probably bug fixes, nothing visible to the user.

RE: What are the version changes for MSN to build 207? by CookieRevised on 01-24-2004 at 06:00 PM

They updated some DLL's if I'm not mistaken (among other things). In previous version there was a corrupt DLL, which made it impossible for certain users to use the voice chat...

RE: What are the version changes for MSN to build 207? by Choli on 01-24-2004 at 08:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by j.g.allen
What are the version changes for MSN to build 207?
microsoft doesn't publish its history version for messenger. Usually the changes are bug fixes for minor updates and some graphic improvment for bigger ones.
RE: What are the version changes for MSN to build 207? by mad_scientist on 01-24-2004 at 08:32 PM

I dont understand why msn wont publish version history
it would not be alot of work for microsoft to maek a short html page with a list of stuff they did to msn messenger
thats my opionion anyways .. i dont really care
its just i want to know what im getting when they tell me a new version is out and bug me to update eh?

RE: What are the version changes for MSN to build 207? by Choli on 01-24-2004 at 08:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mad_scientist
it would not be alot of work for microsoft to maek a short html page with a list of stuff they did to msn messenger
yep. I agree. A version page would be a nice thing.