Shoutbox

Cool Sigs for cool fourms...(best name i could come up with) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: Cool Sigs for cool fourms...(best name i could come up with) (/showthread.php?tid=21187)

Cool Sigs for cool fourms...(best name i could come up with) by ~*Jparto*~ on 02-06-2004 at 07:33 PM

Here are some signatures you can use in the Msg Plus! forums (for stupid people, you're in the msg plus! forums now).

ONLINE STATUS INDICATOR SIGNATURE

Many people don't know about this sig (i think) but i quite like it. You can put it on your website and/or in forums. It tells you if that person is online or offline with different pictures. The default icon for online is the symbol of the messenger service with a moving ring around it. The default offline symbol is the same, but in black and white and without the animation of the ring.

(The first sig in my signature is the OSI.)

DANASOFT.COM SIGNATURE

This is probably the most popular signature on the web. Choose up tp 10 random sentances and watch the magic!

That's all I know. If you know any others (that work in these forums) feel free to post them!

(See the attachment to see the default icons for the OSI sig.)

RE: Cool Sigs for cool fourms...(best name i could come up with) by Chrono on 02-06-2004 at 07:37 PM

and ur sig is so damn big that im going to remove it if u dont remove some of the stuff (like the '***' and the '(Black/White = OFFLINE ** Colourful/Flashing = ONLINE)' part... these are unnecesary :P

RE: Cool Sigs for cool fourms...(best name i could come up with) by ~*Jparto*~ on 02-07-2004 at 12:27 PM

It's my sig isn't it? You may not like it but i do. i thought these forums were meant to be fun! But you're just a spoil sport!!!

RE: Cool Sigs for cool fourms...(best name i could come up with) by fluffy_lobster on 02-07-2004 at 11:06 PM

^o) 8-)

Big sigs are just annoying... we don't need to read them every time.  If everything in a huge sig is important in your opinion then make a thread with it all in and link to it.  Oh - you already did :P  You have no excuse for all the lines now ;)

We're not trying to be spoilsports, just looking out for everyone's interests. :)

RE: Cool Sigs for cool fourms...(best name i could come up with) by Chrono on 02-08-2004 at 08:25 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ~*Jparto*~
It's my sig isn't it? You may not like it but i do. i thought these forums were meant to be fun! But you're just a spoil sport!!!

exactly what fluffy said..

is not that i dont like it, is just that it was too big :P

RE: Cool Sigs for cool fourms...(best name i could come up with) by musicalmidget on 02-08-2004 at 05:17 PM

I have to agree.  I find big signatures really annoying.

RE: Cool Sigs for cool fourms...(best name i could come up with) by Johnny_Mac on 02-08-2004 at 05:38 PM

should be turned off by default. :dodgy:

RE: Cool Sigs for cool fourms...(best name i could come up with) by ~*Jparto*~ on 02-08-2004 at 05:59 PM

Yeah, yeah, yeah! ok ok. Now let's talk about different signatures like we're supposed to in this thread...

RE: Cool Sigs for cool fourms...(best name i could come up with) by fluffy_lobster on 02-08-2004 at 06:19 PM

Ok then,
Let's not forget my open source ip sig then, now with sexy Truetype fonts :p

Or my random image script which I guess could be used for a random sig...

RE: Cool Sigs for cool fourms...(best name i could come up with) by KeyStorm on 02-08-2004 at 06:51 PM

Is it me or the image doesn't appear in the sig?
[Image: attachment.php?tid=21187&pid=199101]

:lol:

RE: Cool Sigs for cool fourms...(best name i could come up with) by Chrono on 02-08-2004 at 06:52 PM

i can see the image in his sig.. :undecided:

RE: Cool Sigs for cool fourms...(best name i could come up with) by KeyStorm on 02-08-2004 at 07:06 PM

Weird thing... does it depend on my messenger account? Coz I'm using a passport account and not a Hotmail... hm... maybe...
Never mind...

RE: Cool Sigs for cool fourms...(best name i could come up with) by ~*Jparto*~ on 02-09-2004 at 04:25 PM

work's for me;)

EDIT: Actually, sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. It usually works though...

The image i used before, didn't work. but this one does.

RE: Cool Sigs for cool fourms...(best name i could come up with) by ~*Jparto*~ on 02-09-2004 at 04:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm
Weird thing... does it depend on my messenger account? Coz I'm using a passport account and not a Hotmail... hm... maybe...
You can choose what account you have and need to use it.
RE: Cool Sigs for cool fourms...(best name i could come up with) by KeyStorm on 02-09-2004 at 05:08 PM

I still don't see it... Well, it's me, then...

RE: Cool Sigs for cool fourms...(best name i could come up with) by KeyStorm on 02-09-2004 at 05:20 PM

I know my Now Playin' doesn't apport anything new to you, but at least I programmed it (yeah, my firsts image editing PHP), and I'm very proud of it (H)