Shoutbox

You missed out a file, well ok maybe not - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: You missed out a file, well ok maybe not (/showthread.php?tid=21672)

You missed out a file, well ok maybe not by Hah on 02-21-2004 at 09:57 PM

quote:
Warning: Missing template error_alreadyvoted

Hosted by AvidMotion Technologies    Welcome back, Hah. You last visited: Today, 08:31 PM
Private Messages: New 0, Unread 0, Total 23.
View Latest Posts 

logout - user cp - member list - search - help - calendar - shoutbox - irc chat - home 

Messenger Plus! Forums

Powered by myBulletinBoard 1.00 Beta 4
Copyright © 2003 The myBulletinBoard Group

All i wanted to do was change my vote on Johnny_macs Dab Radio poll and all i get is a tiny warning readin: Missing template error_alreadyvoted - yep its not needed but on a proffessional forum like this u dont usually see missing templates :o - just thought id let u know hehe.

To reproduce, vote on a poll, wait for redirection to thread and hit back once or twice.
RE: You missed out a file, well ok maybe not by WDZ on 02-21-2004 at 10:44 PM

Well, you can't change your vote on a poll... sorry. :p

And I already know about the missing template... it will be added.

RE: You missed out a file, well ok maybe not by fluffy_lobster on 02-21-2004 at 10:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Hah
but on a proffessional forum like this u dont usually see missing templates :o - just thought id let u know hehe.

You're right there lol :P

But bear in mind this is technically still a beta version of the forum software... though RC1 isn't, and you should see the number of threads in the bug forum labelled "missing template" :P

They'll all get sorted in the end.  I haven't yet found the line of code which makes up imaginary templates for the fun of it :p

RE: You missed out a file, well ok maybe not by musicalmidget on 02-22-2004 at 09:41 PM

Most of the missing templates will be added when WDZ upgrades to RC2.

There's no point really asking DZ to add them before the upgrade, as it's just a lot of extra work.