Shoutbox

Jnrz Loader - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Jnrz Loader (/showthread.php?tid=22479)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - news by tomfletcherman on 03-10-2004 at 06:59 PM

someone could incorporate the jnrz loader as a plugin, then plus is not actually doing anything, th@ would do everything needed then in the way of appearoffline on sign in

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - news by Sunshine on 03-11-2004 at 12:37 PM

I tried jnrz loader, its not workin :(

All other messenger programs have option of loggin in invisible an chat whilst invisible why doesnt MSN???

RE: Messenger Plus! 3 - news by CookieRevised on 03-11-2004 at 02:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by tomfletcherman
someone could incorporate the jnrz loader as a plugin, then plus is not actually doing anything, th@ would do everything needed then in the way of appearoffline on sign in
The loader doesn't work that way... A loader needs to be started BEFORE the actual program. and a plugin isn't started before msn messenger starts.

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
I tried jnrz loader, its not workin :(
You need the correct version of the loader for the correct version of msn messenger.
http://jnrz7.iespana.es/jnrz7/
Currently there is no loader available yet for MSN Messenger 6.1.0211 (It is requested though).

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
All other messenger programs have option of loggin in invisible an chat whilst invisible why doesnt MSN???
Because every chat program is different...
RE: Jnrz Loader by Jnrz7 on 03-15-2004 at 09:05 PM

quote:

you can go to my website, there is a section called "Source", where you can see how I coded the basic loader.
there is a VB6, Delphi, C, HLA, MASM, FASM version, so you can see which one you will understand the most.

to make a plus plug-in you need to modify this code a little bit.
instead of creating a new process, you need the get the handle of the current process, which you can you with API calls.
that is it, is not complicated to do a plugin for the "loader".

RE: Jnrz Loader by tomfletcherman on 03-16-2004 at 04:07 PM

I'm not a programmer, it was really a suggestion for someone else, a plus plugin could possibly be made by the sounds of things, so does anyone want to try?

RE: Jnrz Loader by trouble on 03-16-2004 at 05:10 PM

New version is out n works fine n dandy with .0211 :D, iv been using it for a few days now

see below

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=22487

RE: Jnrz Loader by M-Head on 03-16-2004 at 05:16 PM

So basically Jnrz, you could make a plugin for MsgPlus, that opens a new instance of MSN Messenger, in the same way as JnrzLoader does? I think you should do it...

RE: Jnrz Loader by CookieRevised on 03-16-2004 at 05:55 PM

A usefull reliable plugin?. In theory it IS possible, but in practice it will be messy and not reliable... Plugins don't load until Messenger is fully loaded and Plus has hooked. This means, if you auto-signin, it is well possible that the plugin isn't loaded yet... I think... Only Patchou can tell...

RE: Jnrz Loader by Hah on 03-16-2004 at 05:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Jnrz7
you can go to my website, there is a section called "Source", where you can see how I coded the basic loader.
there is a VB6, Delphi, C, HLA, MASM, FASM version, so you can see which one you will understand the most.

to make a plus plug-in you need to modify this code a little bit.
instead of creating a new process, you need the get the handle of the current process, which you can you with API calls.
that is it, is not complicated to do a plugin for the "loader".

SUrely the plugin just isnt loaded quick enough to be able to patch the current process before it performs its instance check. Remeber, patching the memory of the msn which is already running is completely useless because its the one which is started secondly which will do the instance checking.

Tah,

Hah
RE: Jnrz Loader by Sk3tch on 03-16-2004 at 06:08 PM

Doesn't plus! load even before messenger starts loading? Im not completely sure.. bit in which case it should be able to load the plugin in time? But i guess even that might not be enough.. i dunno :-/

Anyways it would be good if it worked, (and worked well) :P

RE: Jnrz Loader by CookieRevised on 03-16-2004 at 06:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sk3tch
Doesn't plus! load even before messenger starts loading? Im not completely sure.. bit in which case it should be able to load the plugin in time? But i guess even that might not be enough.. i dunno :-/

Anyways it would be good if it worked, (and worked well) :P

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
Plugins don't load until Messenger is fully loaded and Plus has hooked.

RE: Jnrz Loader by Hah on 03-16-2004 at 06:23 PM

MsgPlus! plugins dont initialize until the first messenger window is opened. In fact, it might not be until the first messenger window is opened that msgplus installs its hook!

Tah,

Hah

RE: Jnrz Loader by tomfletcherman on 03-16-2004 at 07:07 PM

well, it's not quite a plugin im thinking, but more of a 'plugin' that is installed through plus, but just overwrites some values (so jnrz loader is ran instead of the actualy msn messenger) and has a command in message boxes to open new mesenger instances nd sign in with the adress nd password typed after it

RE: Jnrz Loader by CookieRevised on 03-16-2004 at 07:10 PM

quote:
well, it's not quite a plugin im thinking, but more of a 'plugin' that is installed through plus, but just overwrites some values (so jnrz loader is ran instead of the actualy msn messenger) and has a command in message boxes to open new mesenger instances nd sign in with the adress nd password typed after it
I realy don't get what you're on about.... That is just what Jnrz's loader does, and nothing more is needed....  ^o)

Jnrz' loader works roughly like this:
1) MSNLoader is started
2) MSNLoader loads MSN Messenger into memory
3) MSNLoader patches some memory address so that the check for other instances is disabled and signing in offline is enabled
4) MSNLoader starts MSN Messenger
5) MSNLoader quits
6) Messenger Plus detects MSN Messenger
7) Messenger Plus hooks into MSN Messenger
RE: Jnrz Loader by tomfletcherman on 03-16-2004 at 07:15 PM

well, ok a thing inside msn wher u can open a new msn instance with a predefined signing adress and password

that would mean u cud type it in ur current msn and just keep typing on that and not have to click the sign in button etc

RE: Jnrz Loader by M-Head on 03-16-2004 at 08:19 PM

But the thing is, if you do have auto sign-in on, then by the time you have opened JnrzLoader, you will have already have signed in on one account. If I never made sense there, im not surprised.

But when i want to polygamy and open an extra msn messenger, i am usually in the middle of a chat session anyway, so a simple shortcut (maybe combined with a quick text) could open an extra messenger from my chat window, using a JnrzLoader plugin.

RE: Jnrz Loader by Sk3tch on 03-16-2004 at 08:22 PM

quote:
Plugins don't load until Messenger is fully loaded and Plus has hooked.
quote:
Originally posted by Hah
MsgPlus! plugins dont initialize until the first messenger window is opened. In fact, it might not be until the first messenger window is opened that msgplus installs its hook!
ah ok :P   so im guessing from that its not possible..
quote:
well, ok a thing inside msn wher u can open a new msn instance with a predefined signing adress and password

that would mean u cud type it in ur current msn and just keep typing on that and not have to click the sign in button etc
so its not even the Jnrz loader you want, its a polygamy that will store your name and pass and enter it each time? :S or maybe i didnt understand that..
RE: Jnrz Loader by Hah on 03-16-2004 at 08:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by M-Head
But the thing is, if you do have auto sign-in on, then by the time you have opened JnrzLoader, you will have already have signed in on one account. If I never made sense there, im not surprised.

But when i want to polygamy and open an extra msn messenger, i am usually in the middle of a chat session anyway, so a simple shortcut (maybe combined with a quick text) could open an extra messenger from my chat window, using a JnrzLoader plugin.

Now that can be done, very easily in fact :D

you want me too?

Hah
RE: Jnrz Loader by tomfletcherman on 03-16-2004 at 09:15 PM

a plugin like that would be very useful:) thanx in advance if you have the time

Hah's Jnzr loader plugin. by Hah on 03-16-2004 at 10:46 PM

Here's a test version for you to play with for now.
It just has the basics. Make sure you check out the options first otherwise the program will assume the latest verison (6.1.0211).

Attached is the installer.

Tah,

Hah

RE: Jnrz Loader by Jnrz7 on 03-16-2004 at 11:05 PM

my nickname is Jnrz not Jnzr :P

RE: Jnrz Loader by Hah on 03-17-2004 at 11:11 AM

Oops - :$

Il change it where ever i spelt it wrong,

Jnrz :D

Hah

RE: Jnrz Loader by tomfletcherman on 03-17-2004 at 03:50 PM

jst having a look now, definately liking that

thanx, tom

RE: Jnrz Loader by M-Head on 03-17-2004 at 04:52 PM

Thanks Hah! Trying out now...

What has been implemented works for me (using lastest version). Thanks again!

RE: Jnrz Loader by CookieRevised on 03-24-2004 at 12:54 PM

And what is wrong with using a quicktext?
alias: /poly
command: /run c:\program files\msn messenger\msnloader.exe

RE: Jnrz Loader by Hah on 03-24-2004 at 05:27 PM

quote:
And what is wrong with using a quicktext?
alias: /poly
command: /run c:\program files\msn messenger\msnloader.exe

Whats wrong with using a plug-in? :p - they both can do the same thing!

nah i see where ure coming from, but this way it automatically starts the correct msn for you, which i consider better, so if move the location of msn, the plugin will still work ;)
RE: Jnrz Loader by CookieRevised on 03-24-2004 at 07:18 PM

Personaly, I find it serious overkill to use a plugin for that...

RE: Jnrz Loader by tomfletcherman on 03-24-2004 at 09:42 PM

is there any way of choosing ur sign in address nd password in the same command so u press enter nd it starts signing in striaght away?