Shoutbox

Madrid trains blast 11-M [one year ago] - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Madrid trains blast 11-M [one year ago] (/showthread.php?tid=22485)

Madrid trains blast 11-M [one year ago] by KeyStorm on 03-11-2004 at 06:10 PM

Today at 6:30 (GMT, 7:30 (AM)  in Spain) thirteen bombs blasted three metropolitan trains. 200 victims died, 34 were deadly injured and more than 1450 were wounded. Among them, as you can imagine, even children going to school. This happened at important stations in Madrid (Atocha was the most affected).

The European Parliament set European Terrorism Victims' Day on 11-M in support to all victims of this terrible act.

As you'll read in the newspapers or in following liks, politicians blame the terrorist group Freedom for the Basque Country (aka ETA) but the political wing of ETA blames the Islamic Resistance Al-Qaeda. Nothing's sure for now.
Al-Qaeda claimed the crime at a British newspaper

(latest stats: 7350 days, 16 hours, 29 minutes, 48 seconds ago)

Anyway, I just want to express my condolences to all victims and their families (F)

RECQUIESCAT IN PACE

Some news can be read @:
http://www.time.com/time/europe/eu/article/0,13716,599760,00.html
http://www.theadvertiser.news.com.au/common/story...40%255E910,00.html
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A49446-2004Mar11.html (<- objection to this one: Aznar was never seen as hero)
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s1064248.htm
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4517018/
http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/FE9B0173-2B5A-421E-9ECA-54DF46AA8AAC.htm
http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Articles.asp?Article=76605&Sn=WORL

Thanks Choli for correcting
Thanks Tochjo for correcting
Added Choli's additional information
Added jpg050's additional information
Added Pappapishu's additional information

RE: Madrid train blasts by Choli on 03-11-2004 at 06:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm
three bombs blasted three metropolitan trains.
I forgot to tell you on messenger when i read your post before you sent it. There haven't been three bombs. There have been thirteen (13) bombs distributed at the 3 stations
quote:
At least 185 persons died and 900 were wounded (latest stats).
this is the biggest massacre in the history of Spain. It's a pity that there are still people who do such things :( At the region where I live, the authorities have stopped the festivities for 3 days and the Uni has cancelled the classes this afternoon. This Sunday, there is general election here and the most important political parties have ended beforehand their election campaigns.

Well, now I could speak a bit about our current government, and its policy with ETA and its behaviour at the war against Irak (that would explain the hypothesis about Al-Qaeda being the guilties)... However i think that's enough for now :-/
quote:
Anyway, I just want to express my condolences to all victims and their families
Me too (F).

RE: Madrid train blasts by KeyStorm on 03-11-2004 at 06:36 PM

Corrected, I just read it before reading your post :undecided:. The number of wounded grew to a thousand...

God bless the victims... (for those who belive in God, tbh I actually don't, but I respect the victims' beliefs)

RE: Madrid train blasts by Weyzza on 03-11-2004 at 06:49 PM

:|
Oh my goodness....

Thirteen bombs blasted in three crowded paces in rush hour?
The bomber(s) must be very crazy...

RE: Madrid train blasts by user27089 on 03-11-2004 at 06:50 PM

i would like to give my condolences to all of the families and freinds of the victims, (f)Rest In Peace

RE: Madrid train blasts by Tochjo on 03-11-2004 at 06:51 PM

My condolences to all of those who lost their lives, or knew someone who got hurt.

quote:
GMT 19:30
You mean GMT 18:30
RE: Madrid train blasts by KeyStorm on 03-11-2004 at 06:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Tochjo
You mean GMT 18:30
Of course. Obviously I cannot predict facts... yet.

RE: Madrid train blasts by Vazza on 03-11-2004 at 09:08 PM

When I'd first heard it was only one station. Then during a talk today we were told the number had risen to 173 ( the fact the talk was by our Blood Transfusion Service had absolutely nothing to do with it) and I had to leave the room for a few minutes to gather myself before going back in and no one could understand what was wrong.
How anyone could do what hapen in Madrid I will never know but my heart goes out with condolences to those who have lost loved ones today.....

RE: Madrid train blasts by Choli on 03-11-2004 at 10:25 PM

Latest news say 190 people died, 40 are seriously injured and will probably die soon. There are 1500+ injured people. As you can see, there are more and more killed and injured people.

Also it seems ETA isn't who did that. The group Al-Qaeda has sent a letter to a newspaper of UK claiming the responsibility for the attack. I personally think the responsible has been Al-Qaeda.

RE: Madrid train blasts by .blade// on 03-11-2004 at 11:59 PM

I haven't heard about this :S Woa :S

RE: Madrid train blasts by Guido on 03-12-2004 at 12:14 AM

Here (in Argentina) there were attacks like this by Arabic groups in 1992 (in the Israeli embassy) and in 1994 (in a jewish organization) with around 100 and 200 deaths respectively, so we kinda know how that feels. Plus, lots of argentines are living in Spain and Argentina is full of spanish inmigrants, so the two countries are quite close to each other and everybody is quite shocked at this.

My condolences.

(everyone is appending "X" to his nick at the beggining to show their support against the attacks in MSN Messenger, feel free to do it)

RE: Madrid train blasts by Sticky on 03-12-2004 at 09:22 AM

i hope the people responsible for this get caught, lets hope for the actions of a few people we DO NOT over-react and go and bomb the fk out of another country. Afghanistan/Iraq 8o|

War solves nothing

Peace (Y)

RE: Madrid train blasts by Pr0xY on 03-12-2004 at 03:02 PM

This is truely a sad thing that had to happen, I don't see how these people are accomplishing anything besides death.

*Sticky likes peace, and bloody avators :P

RE: Madrid train blasts by Wabz on 03-12-2004 at 05:43 PM

It's perhaps the most horrific event this year and I pray it's the last.  RIP to those who have died

RE: Madrid train blasts by jpg050 on 03-12-2004 at 07:01 PM

Tried to answer yesterday but Internet was down, at least locally. Thanks Choli for telling me.
Mortal victims are 199 by now, and I particularly could have taken that train, or been in that station. A friend of mine problably saved his life because he got asleep yesterday. It's still uncertain who is the author and personally I believe Mr "Ansar", president of the Spanish Republic, is hiding some info, at least until the Sunday elections are over. Don't know who has been, but frankly I don't care. Don't really know what do some people have inside their head, well muslim terrorists, well ETA, well that president who goes bombarding countries to make oil cheaper, or well that other that wants to be a cowboy and joins him (and later mixes the oil with water, to make it even cheaper, I suppose) ...

My condolences for everybody who has been affected by this tragedy. We'll see how does this end...

RE: Madrid train blasts by Anubis on 03-12-2004 at 08:16 PM

This kind of terrorist attack is always tragic...it makes you wish people could just express their views and never resort to terrorism, but that's just an ideal world.
Al-Qaeda have admitted responsibility but I'm not sure that it was them...I think they could have just said it was them so they don't have to do anything themselves, we're sure to find out in the following days.

RE: Madrid train blasts by saralk on 03-12-2004 at 08:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jpg050that president who goes bombarding countries to make oil cheaper, or well that other that wants to be a cowboy and joins him (and later mixes the oil with water, to make it even cheaper, I suppose)

Why do people have to go off on unrealted rants, this topic is about the tradgedy that happened yesterday. Lets first think about that, and give the politics a rest.

My sencere condolonces and apologies go out to anyone involved in the tradgedy.

This is one of the things that we will never forget, and our children and grandchildren will be learning about in years to come
RE: Madrid train blasts by KeyStorm on 03-12-2004 at 09:10 PM

I just arrived from the silent and solemn demonstration in Barcelona against terrorism. I still don't know how many people were there, but from Diagonal to Plaça Catalunya, the whole Passeig de Gràcia was crowded (Passeig de Gràcia represents NY's 5th Av. or Paris' Av. des Champs Elisées in witdh, at least). So there was about 1,5km-1mi (maybe not so long, but other streets like Diagonal or Aragón were crowded aswell) whith the whole crowd rejecting the terrorist act(s) occured yesterday.

It was very emotive.

I actualized the first post with the latest information, but I can't keep looking for more news... It makes me feel kinda sick of all, so if you find any interesting articles feel free to post it or to PM it so I add it to the first post.

Thanks for your support and specially to jpg, who firts-person experienced it.

RE: Madrid train blasts by lopardo on 03-12-2004 at 09:16 PM

I still can't believe it. :(

Argentina is with Spain.

My condolences to all the victims and their families.

RE: Madrid train blasts by Pappapishu on 03-12-2004 at 10:23 PM

i've arrived from madrid's demonstration and, despite the (incredibly) heavy rain, 2.3million people have hit the streets to show they are fed up with terrorim, war and all...just hope all this is of any use.

i would start by not voting ansar again...(i never have, just for those who did)

my support to anyone directly or indirectly related to this tragedy(f)

i too died in that train....

RE: RE: Madrid train blasts by Guido on 03-12-2004 at 10:23 PM

Here in Argentina a simultaneous manifestation took place supporting the spanish ones:
[Image: tapabuenosaires120304.jpg]
http://www.clarin.com/diario/hoy/um/m-723358.htm
http://www.lanacion.com.ar/04/03/12/dx_580937.asp

quote:
Originally posted by saralk
Why do people have to go off on unrealted rants, this topic is about the tradgedy that happened yesterday. Lets first think about that, and give the politics a rest.
Well, this tragedy has probably much more to do with the war in Irak than what you think. It's quite on topic.

quote:
Originally posted by jpg050
A friend of mine problably saved his life because he got asleep yesterday.
It's amazing how many of these stories are around. I live thousands of kms away, still I have friends who know people who saved themselves that way.

quote:
I believe Mr "Ansar", president of the Spanish Republic, is hiding some info, at least until the Sunday elections are over. Don't know who has been
It's very :dodgy: how the Spanish government *too obviously* says "no no no no no, believe us, it WAS the ETA". They are sinking themselves... Aznar knows that if Al-qaeda was the author, his position in Sunday's election is completely lost.
quote:
(and later mixes the oil with water, to make it even cheaper, I suppose) ...
And sells it in Repsol YPF in Argentina :lol:

quote:
Originally posted by Sticky
i hope the people responsible for this get caught, lets hope for the actions of a few people we DO NOT over-react and go and bomb the fk out of another country. Afghanistan/Iraq 8o|

War solves nothing
Indeed. :clap:
RE: Madrid train blasts by Pappapishu on 03-12-2004 at 10:32 PM

i dont know what to say any longer...just one question to ask...why?

RE: Madrid train blasts by jpg050 on 03-12-2004 at 10:36 PM

There's no "because".

RE: Madrid train blasts by Pappapishu on 03-12-2004 at 10:51 PM

i do not doubt their innocence...this time, i think it's all been al Quaedas' doing. Al thx to ansar

RE: Madrid train blasts by KeyStorm on 03-12-2004 at 10:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Guido
It's very :dodgy: how the Spanish government *too obviously* says "no no no no no, believe us, it WAS the ETA". They are sinking themselves... Aznar knows that if Al-qaeda was the author, his position in Sunday's election is completely lost.
I'm impressed of how well informed you are! :O:)

The governing, Mr. "Ansar"'s,  party: PP (Popular Party, it's Mr. Aznar, btw) is like Republicans in USA, they assume themselves being center party, but they're a rather right-inclined. Well, they are against nationalism in Catalonia (Barcelona) and the Basque Country (Bilbao) (North-East and North respectively).

ETA is the group behind Basque Country independence. They used to do violent acts to polititians, policemen and sometimes civilians. Their worst act was in 1987 in a Supermaket in Barcelona: 21 civil deaths.

Catalonia government is since October left-inclined and rather nationalist, but against violence, therefore (I'll omit the issue with Carod-Rovira) ETA said they were not going to kill in Catalonia anymore, but in the rest of Spain thaet was mantained.

This arose many Spanish voices accusing this indignant stating of ETA. Among them, the PP kinda blamed the Catalonians for having voted nationalism.

I just told this for you to see that if PP makes Spain believe it was ETA, many Spaniards will go and vote them, because of them being the most important party against nationalism.

Nowadays they have an absolute majority so they are doing what they want, among other things: participating in the war, although 92% of Spaniards were against it.

14th March is general elections for Spanish Government. Isn't it strange they are trying to attract voters who were against war, who possibly critisized the way the government managed the Prestige-wreck at the North-West coast and the proved TV-manipulation?

Sorry, I had to say it. I hope none gets offended, because this is not my intention.

What a pity that I can't vote for exactly three weeks...

Anyway... A lot of argueing aboit politics won't take the victims again to life... so there's no point of going on discussing this.

Edit: afaik, I think ETA helped al-Qaeda in preparing this for two reasosns:

-An ETA van caught some weeks ago with about 100kg dynamite they were taking to Atocha.
-Some pamphlets by Eta were distributed in the Basque Country some days before encouraging Basques to boycott the urban train.

But ETA is very weak now. And they can't handle such a big thing alone, that's for sure...

But again, it goes against their principles.
RE: Madrid train blasts by Pappapishu on 03-12-2004 at 11:01 PM

not offended at all, in fact i am of the same opinion...except in barcelona there were 21 instead of 20 victims...

i do have the right to vote and i'm going to use it, i will use it against PP, against war, against terror, because i know voting mr ansar's succesor, rajoy will be really voting bush, and i will like a spaniard to be the one to screw everything up, 'cause, let's face it in these elections there isn't a correct option, just some lesser evils

RE: Madrid train blasts by KeyStorm on 03-12-2004 at 11:09 PM

I'll support your vote, whatever it is, as long it is against PP. I'm about to correct the wrong number of victims, thanks.

Edit: [offtopic]Dane also hearing Evanescence :D[/offtopic]
Edit2: Supporting Pappapishu's new avatar :) (reminds me my hands few hours ago... sadly)

·: No a la Guerra || No al terrorismo :·

RE: Madrid train blasts by GiantSpider on 03-12-2004 at 11:12 PM

tragic. But scarry how western Europe has been hit now. No1 is safe anymore

RE: Madrid train blasts by Pappapishu on 03-12-2004 at 11:13 PM

ETA are great sons of b*tch*s, but i doubt even them are capable of such atrocities, this must be those fanatic muslims...

RE: RE: Madrid train blasts by Guido on 03-12-2004 at 11:14 PM

quote:
I'm impressed of how well informed you are! :O:)
:gfdrin: I inform myself as well as I can :P

quote:
I just told this for you to see that if PP makes Spain believe it was ETA, many Spaniards will go and vote them, because of them being the most important party against nationalism.
And if the rest of the press makes Spain believe it was Al Qaeda, people will realise those people died because of Spain helping USA in the war in Iraq and therefore vote anyone but Aznar.

However, as I said, it's too obvious that they are just trying to wash the population's brains... c'mon, minutes after the attacks they already "were sure" it was ETA? :rolleyes:

quote:
What a pity that I can't vote for exactly three weeks...
wow... :-/

quote:
Anyway... A lot of argueing aboit politics won't take the victims again to life... so there's no point of going on discussing this.
Yes, the point of discussing this is to avoid future victims.

quote:
Yeah, I thought this too, I don't think Al qaeda has so many spanish people in their organization so it's likely they "outsourced" the attack :P

quote:
Originally posted by ---+[Matty]+---
My best friends cousins dad works for the UN and indirectly told his son that they had caught Sadam a week earlier then aired it, and that "they have bin laden already" but then again he isn't able to say directly but hinted to it, so we will see if it is true. As well a physic says they will find him dead so take this for what its worth lol.
Errm...
1st, USA captured Saddam, not the UN... I don't think USA told the UN one week before.
2nd, unless your best friends counsins dad (which,btw, is a very very far relationship) is a very important person at the UN, be sure he doesn't have that info and says it to his son, directly or indirectly.
3rd, Bin Laden dead or captured won't mean the end of terrorism, it will just score some points for Bush's campaign (that's a fact, I'm not taking any sides here).

quote:
Originally posted by Pappapishu
let's face it in these elections there isn't a correct option, just some lesser evils
Welcome to this world, that happens always and everywhere :P

RE: Madrid train blasts by KeyStorm on 03-12-2004 at 11:22 PM

quote:
nd if the rest of the press makes Spain believe it was Al Qaeda, people will realise those people died because of Spain helping USA in the war in Iraq and therefore vote anyone but Aznar.

There's sadly a lot of influence in press and lots of newspapers supporting PP, so yesterday, after newspapers special editions almost everybody was sure it was ETA, but today people start to doubt, that's a good thing... But I'm very afraid of being Al-Qaeda the authors, because they're a lot more despicable. At least we know what ETA wants, but Al-Qaeda just wants revenge... :undecided:

* KeyStorm hides under the keyboard...
RE: Madrid train blasts by Pappapishu on 03-13-2004 at 12:05 AM

well i'll prefer the responsibles to be al qaeda because if it's eta then it's gonna be repeated several times in spain, getting even bigger, if it's al qaeda, well....they got their vengance, hope they're happy

RE: Madrid train blasts by KeyStorm on 03-13-2004 at 12:11 AM

Well, maybe...
But they appreciated Spanish help (I still dunno what kinda help :undecided:).

Some months after 11-S Police found the economical head of al-Qaeda... in my neighbourhood!! :|
But anyway... they knew whole Spain was against war, but PP

RE: RE: RE: Madrid train blasts by Sticky on 03-13-2004 at 12:17 AM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DaneSmith
No One has Realized!
8265 days, 5 hours, 29 minutes, 48 seconds ago
Exactly 911 Days between the Madrid Train Blasts and September 11th, 2001.

:|

holy shit :o

I noticed it was exactly 2.5 years, but never counted the days

with the letter sent to the newspaper, saying the next atack is 90% complete, i'll be staying home on the 1000th day anniversary of 9/11 .... which would be on the 4th June 2004  :^)
RE: Madrid train blasts by Guido on 03-13-2004 at 12:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Sticky
with the letter sent to the newspaper, saying the next atack is 90% complete, i'll be staying home on the 1000th day anniversary of 9/11 .... which would be on the 4th June 2004  :^)
lol, good maths there... and good point :-/
RE: Madrid train blasts by Sticky on 03-13-2004 at 12:38 AM

sorry meant to mean 7th June 04 8-|

RE: Madrid train blasts by Guido on 03-13-2004 at 12:55 AM

Bad maths then :P

RE: Madrid train blasts by Choli on 03-13-2004 at 12:59 AM

Sorry for the long post:

quote:
Thanks Choli for telling me.
;)
quote:
It's still uncertain who is the author and personally I believe Mr "Ansar", president of the Spanish Republic, is hiding some info, at least until the Sunday elections are over. Don't know who has been
You're right. Mr bigotitos is hidding information. Al-Qaeda has sent 2 letters to newspapers of britain and irak saying they've done that. and ETA has sent a letter to a local newspaper saying they haven't done anything. People like Rajoy and Asnar (de asno) say they don't belive in those letters.... Also the cientific police has found things that say it has been done by AlQaeda not ETA. Still everyone at the Partido Prepotente think in ETA...
The media (TVs, radios, newspapers) are hidding information. Just now i don't know, but some a few hours ago only radio Ser and maybe C+ tv said all that...
quote:
Originally posted by saralk
Why do people have to go off on unrealted rants, this topic is about the tradgedy that happened yesterday. Lets first think about that, and give the politics a rest
no no...
people should ask: why have they done this to us? I onle find an answer: Our president, against the fellings of all people, made war with usa and uk against irak. Now, they (Al-Qaeda, arabic people) have returned the same to us. it's our "well-deserved" so ...  :
quote:
i would start by not voting ansar again...(i never have, just for those who did)
are you from spain? Anyway, I agree with you and I can say just the same as you
quote:
It's very  how the Spanish government *too obviously* says "no no no no no, believe us, it WAS the ETA". They are sinking themselves... Aznar knows that if Al-qaeda was the author, his position in Sunday's election is completely lost.
that disappoints me... they only say what suits for them :(
quote:
just one question to ask...why?
quote:
There's no "because".
yes, it is. Just Thank our "beloved" president... see what i've said before.
quote:

-An ETA van caught some weeks ago with about 100kg dynamite they were taking to Atocha.
-Some pamphlets by Eta were distributed in the Basque Country some days before encouraging Basques to boycott the urban train.
i don't think ETA has anything to do with all this... about the van it was just a coincidence... imo
quote:
Originally posted by DaneSmith
No One has Realized!
8265 days, 5 hours, 29 minutes, 48 seconds ago
Exactly 911 Days between the Madrid Train Blasts and September 11th, 2001.
:^)... i don't think both happenings have anything to do, however why did that happen March 11th? because of that? because the elections of tomorrow? i dunno...
quote:
ETA are great sons of b*tch*s, but i doubt even them are capable of such atrocities, this must be those fanatic muslims...
Agree.
ETA doesn't do those things... They always call saying there's a bomb, so people can be evacuated...
quote:
And if the rest of the press makes Spain believe it was Al Qaeda, people will realise those people died because of Spain helping USA in the war in Iraq and therefore vote anyone but Aznar.

However, as I said, it's too obvious that they are just trying to wash the population's brains... c'mon, minutes after the attacks they already "were sure" it was ETA?
yes... saying it was alqaeda isn't good for aznar, and as he controlls the press they say it was eta :-/
quote:
There's sadly a lot of influence in press and lots of newspapers supporting PP, so yesterday, after newspapers special editions almost everybody was sure it was ETA, but today people start to doubt, that's a good thing... But I'm very afraid of being Al-Qaeda the authors, because they're a lot more despicable. At least we know what ETA wants, but Al-Qaeda just wants revenge...
just that... he wrote in a better english than I can do :P
quote:
well i'll prefer the responsibles to be al qaeda because if it's eta then it's gonna be repeated several times in spain, getting even bigger, if it's al qaeda, well....they got their vengance, hope they're happy
I also prefer is was alqaeda... in that case people from PP should leave the country. Just that. If I were they, I couldn't be so rotter (sinvergüenza?) to stay living here.

RE: Madrid train blasts by Guido on 03-13-2004 at 01:05 AM

I was quite surprised when they at least "mentioned" the theory of Al-qaeda's and that the government was constantly trying to diminish it in CNN/Canal+ (they replaced CNN en Español here with the broadcast of Spain's CNN+, made me remember 9/11/2001 when MTV (!) stopped its grid and replaced it with New York's CBS for about 3 days)

RE: Madrid train blasts by KeyStorm on 03-13-2004 at 09:38 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Choli
Sorry for the long post:
Indeed, hope you got some sleep after that :D;)
quote:
just that... he wrote in a better english than I can do :P
*cough*babylon*cough* :dodgy:
quote:
Just that. If I were they, I couldn't be so rotter (sinvergüenza?) to stay living here.
scoundrel, blackguard, villain (facineroso :D)
rotter is fracasado, but they also are as well. :)
* KeyStorm remembers the emotivo thing... looks up... aha! emotive!

*coughBabylon-to-Englishcough*
*coughBabylon-to-Spanishcough*

quote:
are you from spain?
Yes, he had the well-known "No a la GUERRA" in his avatar ;)

quote:
Originally posted by their authours
Some posts far above about maths
Well... same happened to 11-S, lots of theories about athematical explanations came up... I think they're merely anecdotic :undecided:

RE: Madrid train blasts by Pappapishu on 03-13-2004 at 10:02 AM

i am from spain, more exactly madrid, and i'd like to say that were PP to suffer an humilliating defeat tomorrow at the elections al qaeda will have no reason to continue attacking us, 'cause as they said in their letter their grudge is against ansar so if there is no trail of him or his fellow party.men then.....

i also think there is no point in doing all those math about the days passes from 11-S because it will only make you more unconfortable and get you nowhere.

Don't worry about long posts there's too much to say an so little words to express it....

RE: Madrid train blasts by Choli on 03-13-2004 at 11:34 AM

quote:
Indeed, hope you got some sleep after that
yes :P I've just woke up
quote:
*cough*babylon*cough*
i use www.wordreference.com 8-)
quote:
Yes, he had the well-known "No a la GUERRA" in his avatar
he may have been from argentina *-)
quote:
i also think there is no point in doing all those math about the days passes from 11-S because it will only make you more unconfortable and get you nowhere.
yeah, that makes just no sense :P
quote:
am from spain, more exactly madrid
nice to meet you ;) I'm from requena-valencia
RE: Madrid train blasts by Pappapishu on 03-13-2004 at 12:30 PM

nice meeting you too, i'd just wish it had been under other circumstances

btw, victim number 200 died recently, is there an end to this meaningless slaughter?

RE: Madrid train blasts by KeyStorm on 03-13-2004 at 12:44 PM

Nice to meet a paisano, too :)
Sadly the victim number keeps on growing. I'll edit my post, as usual.
Are there newer stats I might be adding, too?

* KeyStorm thinks of making a Spanish Support Forum for all requests of Latinamerica, USA and Spain (and others who might express themselves better in Spanish, who knows).
* KeyStorm writes this in little typo because it maybe had been suggested before...

RE: Madrid train blasts by Pappapishu on 03-13-2004 at 12:59 PM

where u from keystorm? btw, nice taste in music!

maybe you shouldn't edit your post just now, wait a little until the real responsible comes to light

RE: Madrid train blasts by KeyStorm on 03-13-2004 at 01:02 PM

I'm just editing it constantly to keep the stats up to date.
I'm from Barcelona.
And I'm very :@ of not being able to vote tomorrow!!!

Well... let's see if they find out something today.

quote:
btw, nice taste in music!

RE: Madrid train blasts by Pappapishu on 03-13-2004 at 01:17 PM

i'd like to thank all non-spaniards who wrote here for their concern and support, because, even thought this isnt a strictly spanish problem it happened here and every one should react now before it's too late

i have to express also my deception with the way our politics are handling the situation, they say it's a threat against democracy(if it were then the senate or the president it self would have been attacked) or economy (then why didn't they attack the picasso tower or stick exchange??) no, the attacked a train full o middle or low class people, and if they wanted they could've blown the station with 5thousand people, so this was just a demonstration of what they can do!

together we can win

RE: Madrid train blasts by Choli on 03-13-2004 at 01:19 PM

quote:

* KeyStorm thinks of making a Spanish Support Forum for all requests of Latinamerica, USA and Spain (and others who might express themselves better in Spanish, who knows).

* KeyStorm writes this in little typo because it maybe had been suggested before...

quote:
where u from keystorm? btw, nice taste in music!
We're going a bit offtopic :P let's continue here: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=22563

edit: and of course in this thread we can still talk about the 11-M
RE: Madrid train blasts by Pappapishu on 03-13-2004 at 01:25 PM

i'd rather stay here and expressing myself in english so every one can understand how we feel and also express their opinions here

RE: Madrid train blasts by KeyStorm on 03-13-2004 at 01:28 PM

NO, Choli meant that all offtopics we were doing we could go on in that thread, like the music thing or the Spanish support forum. And as we're Spanish there's talked in Spanish (it's T&T anyway).

Here we should post more serious things about 11-M... :$

RE: Madrid train blasts by KeyStorm on 03-13-2004 at 01:36 PM

Sorry for double posting, but I thought it deserved an own post.
Google España added the Black ribbon in remembrance of the masacre in Madrid.

RE: Madrid train blasts by KeyStorm on 03-13-2004 at 07:36 PM

I just received this e-mail I'm about to translate, but first you can read it in Spanish:

quote:
Tod@s estamos conmocionad@s por lo sucedido en Madrid el pasado dia 11 de
Marzo. En primer momento se le atribuía el atentado a ETA, por eso añadieron
"por la constitución" en el lema de la manifestación.

Posteriormente empezaron a aparecer indicios de que el atentado podía haber
sido atríbuido a un grupo terrorista islámico, pero ETA como principal
sospechosa, (para no perjudicar su campaña electoral) por las siguientes
pruebas que se han dado a conocer:

1-. El que según el Gobierno es el brazo político de ETA, ya desde el
principio desmintió la autoria del atentado de la banda terrorista.

2-. El detonador guardado en la mochila es muy indicativo. Se trata de uno
idéntico a los siete hallados en el interior de la furgoneta abandonada en
Alcalá de Henares, donde también se encontró una cinta grabada con
versículos del Corán. Se trata de unos ingenios de cobre, El detonador
encontrado es de cobre (de la casa Rio Tinto), ETA usa detonadores de
aluminio.

3-. El explosivo usado en la matanza, fue goma-2, ese explosivo  lleva ETA
sin usarlo unos 16 años en sus atentados, hasta hoy ETA siempre ha usado
Titadine.

4-. El detonador estaba conectado formando un circuito con el movil y
codificado para estallar con la alarma del movil (esquema no usado por ETA y
bastante complicado)

5-. La carta enviada a Londres, que expertos del Reino Unido han confirmado
su veracidad, aquí adjunto unos extractos:

- “Hemos logrado con éxito infiltrarnos en el corazón de Europa y destruir
uno de los principales pilares de la alianza de los cruzados, España”.

- “Aznar, ¿dónde esta ahora América?, ¿quién te protegerá de nosotros: Reino
Unido, Japón, Italia...?”.

- “Esto es una manera de ajustar viejas cuentas con España, cruzado y aliado
de América en su guerra contra el Islam”.

- “"Nosotros, las Brigadas de Abu Hafs al-Masri, no sentimos pena por los
denominados civiles".

- "Si está bien para vosotros matar a nuestros niños, mujeres, ancianos y
jóvenes en Afganistán, Irak, Palestina y Cachemira, ¿por qué nos estaría
vedado a nosotros matar a los vuestros?".

6-. Al parecer el mismo Etarra que habló sobre el asunto de Carod ha
desmentido la vinculación de la banda terrorista con el atentado de Madrid.
En ese momento Mayor Oreja dijo: ETA mata pero no miente , ¿curiosa
contradicción, cierto?

7-. El estado acaba de desplegar su maquinária de desinformación, con la
ayuda de la "Berlusconiana" Tele 5, Antena 3,Tve1, la Razón... (entre otros)
añadiendo confusión entre la población, mientras que la prensa de fuera de
España, señala Al-Qaeda como la autora de la masacre además de hacerse eco
de que el gobierno español está tratando de esconder la verdad, para que no
influya en la intención de voto.

8-. El Centro Nacional de Inteligencia (CNI) cree que los atentados del 11-M
son obra del terrorismo islámico, según ha podido confirmar la Cadena SER en
fuentes de los servicios de inteligencia. Las mismas fuentes han confirmado
que los agentes del CNI trabajan "al 99% de posibilidades" con la hipótesis
de que nos encontramos ante un atentado de corte radical-islamista cometido
por un grupo numeroso(...)

Vamos a hacer un poco de memoria sobre la guerra de Iraq:

El 90% de los españoles en contra de la guerra. Se recogieron firmas contra
la guerra. Un joven gritó "No a la guerra" a Aznar en un mitín. El Delegado
del Gobierno prohíbió la manifestación contra la guerra en Iraq. Más de
siete millones de personas salieron a la calle para decir “No a la guerra”.
Un policía agredió salvajemente a una manifestante que pedía auxilio, sólo
le costó cinco días de sanción, una burla. The New York Times denunció la
censura por parte de TVE de las manifestaciones pacifistas en toda España.

La Xunta amenazó con expedientes a los colegios que pusiesen carteles contra
la guerra. El PP pidió cinco años de cárcel para un profesor universitario
que abrió una web contra la guerra.

Con mentiras respecto a las armas de destrucción masiva, nos llevaron a la
guerra. El jefe de los inspectores de EEUU dijo que Iraq no tenía ADM. Los
servicios secretos españoles advirtieron a Aznar de las exageraciones sobre
Sadam.

(...)

Se nos había dicho que la guerra serviría para:

1) que los iraquíes gozaran de mayor libertad: 17.488 detenidos, 412
ejecutados sin ningún juicio, 620 casos de tortura de ciudadanos que se han
quedado inválidos para trabajar, 6.100 personas en paradero desconocido, 179
asesinados sin tener relación alguna con la resistencia y 266 viviendas
destruidas. (fuente).
2) conseguir que la paz global avance.
Atentado en Madrid, 200 muertos y 1400 heridos.

El gobierno que nos mintió respecto a las armas de destrucción masiva, que
nos mintió respecto al Prestige, que nos mintió respecto a la huelga
genreral del 20J y cuya cadena (TVE) fue condenada al respecto por la
justicia y señalada como ejemplo de manipulación informativa por el Consejo
de Europa, nos dice que finaliza su campaña electoral y que "sin ninguna
duda" ETA es responsable del horrible atentado en Madrid.

(...)

Fragmentos Extraídos de la bitácora de Cocoloco en Barrapunto. Puedes ver el
documento con sus enlaces en
http://barrapunto.com/journal.pl?op=display&uid=6734&id=3909

Y el objetivo de toda la confusión, es para conseguir que la gente siga
votando al Partido Popular, un partido que nos ha metido en una guerra a la
cual todos nos oponíamos y ahora estamos recojiendo sus frutos.

Ya no tenemos sólo a 1 grupo terrorista al que temer, sinó a 2, Al Qaeda no
es una organizacion terrorista tan simple como pueda ser ETA, financia a mas
132 organizaciones terroristas que operan en multitud de paises y lo que es
aun peor, son mucho mas peligrosos q ETA pues estos no temen a la muerte y
son capaces de inmolarse.

Además ha dejado en evidencia la seguridad del estado y los terroristas,
siguen en la calle por lo que pueden volver a actuar.

Nosotros, los ciudadanos, sólo nos queda mañana ejercer nuestro derecho de
voto y hacerlo en contra del Partido Popular.

¡¡¡ Que no vuelvan nunca más !!! Que no nos traten como estúpidos, ellos
tienen la culpa,  Echemos al PP del gobierno de una vez !!! y para ello haz llegar este correo a tanta gente como te sea posible

RE: Madrid train blasts by Pappapishu on 03-13-2004 at 08:48 PM

cant listen to the radio any more...so many lies, so many threats, so much SHIT....

RE: Madrid train blasts by Omar on 03-14-2004 at 05:13 PM

Sorry for the delay...

My condolences to all our spanish forumers....

This sucks...

Omar

RE: Madrid train blasts by Bollix on 03-14-2004 at 09:04 PM

This is a terrible terrible incident and they are looking into Al Quaidas role in the act. :'(

My condolences to anyone who knew anybody who was lost in this accident. May they be in our prayers.

RE: Madrid train blasts by Guido on 03-14-2004 at 11:53 PM

Socialism has won, Aznar, well, not. :P

Just for the record, the same happened here in Argentina in 1992 and 1994, after the Argentine government sent troops to Bush's Father war in Irak. It was a revenge just as what happened in Spain last week. Those two attacks took more than 300 lives...
RE: Madrid train blasts by Choli on 03-15-2004 at 11:45 AM

quote:
Socialism has won, Aznar, well, not.
yep, and I'm very happy about that.
RE: Madrid train blasts by Pappapishu on 03-15-2004 at 12:30 PM

i'm no too into socialism but it was worth it just to see the faces of defeat on the members of PP muajajaja

RE: Madrid train blasts by Johnny_Mac on 03-15-2004 at 12:50 PM

Seems that terroism has won the war against spain. The spanish have retreated. :undecided:

RE: Madrid train blasts by WestCoastKillaz on 03-15-2004 at 01:40 PM

its all george bushes fault, hes an idiot, dosnt deserve presedency

RE: Madrid train blasts by Pappapishu on 03-15-2004 at 02:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Johnny_Mac
Seems that terroism has won the war against spain. The spanish have retreated. :undecided:

you have no right to say that!!! all spain wanted a change since before any of this happened! we were against the war in irak, it has NOTHING to do with the last events

RE: Madrid train blasts by KeyStorm on 03-15-2004 at 03:51 PM

quote:
*I think it's not fair that you say that, if you read the posts above you'll see how might be wrong.

(I appologize for not having translated the mail yet, I've been busy)
RE: Madrid train blasts by Johnny_Mac on 03-15-2004 at 04:58 PM

quote:
we were against the war in irak, it has NOTHING to do with the last events
we? do you speak for 100% of your country?

Look at it this way, days before your "general" election those bombings happen, then a shock poll result. Doesnt this just suggestion Spain is swayed by terroism? If these bombings hadnt have happened, would we have the same party in power? Results affected by external unpredictable factors cannot be fair can they?

btw:
If no one has commented on WestCoastKillaz post why should mine be singled out? I see that as an insult to my beliefs, GB's fault? WTF?

quote:
What a pity reporting your post will be useless...
My post doesnt break these forum rules; remember everyone has the right to an opinion, that is MY own impression of the events. Thanks for the concern though.

RE: Madrid train blasts by Choli on 03-15-2004 at 05:16 PM

quote:
do you speak for 100% of your country?
90%+
quote:
affected by external unpredictable factors
unpredictable? Johnny, I (we) don't think so. Our just-gone president didn't hear what spanish people (as well as most people in the world) said: We don't want a war. And when we said "don't" we meant "don't". But no, he did war. Now, they attac us. That isn't unpredictable. That's a response for that. If spain wouldn't have gone to Irak to make war, that wouldn't have happened.

Oh well, I didn't want to talk about that, anyway... I think I have to.
quote:
Originally posted by J_Mac
Seems that terroism has won the war against spain. The spanish have retreated.
Noone wins any war. They're just stupid and never make sense. The spainish haven't retreated. We just don't like war. I can't see the point of it.

Oh, wait, now you may be thinking: "If I was the spanish president I'd bomb Irak, Al-Qaeda, etc.... They deserve it". That' isn't the way :-/

edit:
fixed quote and this:
quote:
If no one has commented on WestCoastKillaz post why should mine be singled out?
I have nothing to say about his post. He think's bush is an idiot. Me too. and I also wonder: why do we, spanish people, ahve to do what bush says?
RE: Madrid train blasts by KeyStorm on 03-15-2004 at 05:18 PM

Other posts of mine where deleted for much less, I know, but well.

Pappapishu speaks for 92% of the country.
Socialists would have won anyway, but maybe the difference wouldn't have been so huge, why?
PP, the former govenrment manpulated information and blamed ETA from the beginning. Blaming ETA might result in better electoral results  for them, because they are the whole opposite of nationalism.
But sadly the truth got to the light and the finally had to say it was probably Al-Qaeda, but with priority set on ETA. Today noone has a doubt it was Al-Qaeda. Spanish Secret Services said it was very likely that is was no ETA, but anyway, PP kept blaming them and manipulating TV-channels, and newsletters to make us believe it was ETA and gain some votes more.
As said this came to light and the rage against PP was big (as it was with the war, with the constant TV manipulation, with the Prestige wreck, etc.).

So while respecting the victims in your shoes I wouldn't had said it, at least in the way you did. Of course I respect your opinion, but there are ways to say things (you know, you actually are smod and know things can be said in many different ways).

On the other hand,  WestCoastKillaz or whatever his name is is now banned, I think ir makes not much sense to discuss about what he said. And I think the post can be deleted. I actually thought the post was already reported for unappropiate use of language.

RE: Madrid train blasts by Johnny_Mac on 03-15-2004 at 05:24 PM

Finally, some comments that make sence! I see, and understand all those Choli and KeyStorm. (y)

I'm just wondering why a new leading before he's even sworn in (or whatever you call that process in spain) attacks other world leaders. I'm just questioning if what has happened with the politics in spain over the past few days has been fuled on personal emotion rather then country well being.

RE: Madrid train blasts by Johnny_Mac on 03-15-2004 at 05:31 PM

I started typing my reply before your post was thre, sorry. I edited mine now though. :P

btw, any problems with posts being removed as mentioned in one of your earlier posts should be questioned at the time. Forum rules don't ban swearing either, as long as it's used in moderation. I feel removing WestCoastKillaz would be hypocritical as it's his right to free speach; and it isnt preaching.

RE: Madrid train blasts by Choli on 03-15-2004 at 05:35 PM

Well Johnny. nice to see you get our point :)

fell free to ask us anything you don't understand :P

RE: Madrid train blasts by KeyStorm on 03-15-2004 at 05:58 PM

quote:
I feel removing WestCoastKillaz would be hypocritical as it's his right to free speach; and it isnt preaching.
I removed my sarcastic remark. Anyway I think talking so (i mean the banned one) doesn't deserve any arguement, because there's no point in saying that, at least in that way he did. Your comment had more reflection behind. I admit my condolences with the victims drove me to say that about reporting...
I hope you can accept my apologies.
RE: Madrid train blasts by Johnny_Mac on 03-15-2004 at 06:09 PM

I don't look for or enjoy arguments. I just like to question and see other points of view. While expressing my own. In no way do I see the way I see as the end all of everything. I know the world is full of different cultures and opinions. I should say thanks to yous for sharing those! (y)

RE: Madrid train blasts by Pappapishu on 03-15-2004 at 08:51 PM

well, i like the climat of understanding that's going on here, but i still feel insulted by johnny's comments. He speaks of spaniards as people who cower before terrorism, but that's not the case, whe have suffered terrorism since year dot and we have demonstrated soma backbone, this time hasn't been an exception. If the vote has changed it's been because it had to change due to the last government's wreckless behaviour, ignoring compltetly the people's wishes

RE: Madrid train blasts by Johnny_Mac on 03-15-2004 at 08:55 PM

I feel those comments are more about understanding then insulting. If I remove them the rest of this thread with some decent points will be messed up. So i'm leaving them there, sorry if your insulted by them.

My final thoughts on this, which is a question which just raises thoughts and not a one i want really answering is:

With whats happened in spain, has an election been fueled on personal emotion rather then country well being?

RE: Madrid train blasts by Pappapishu on 03-15-2004 at 09:02 PM

i'm not asking you to remove it

RE: Madrid train blasts by fluffy_lobster on 03-15-2004 at 09:13 PM

I haven't been following this thread, and don't really want to pore through it, but a couple of comments...

quote:
this is the biggest massacre in the history of Spain
Not really, when you think of things like the Guernica bombings in the Spanish civil war.  I'm not disagreeing that the whole situation is a terrible thing, but hype like that doesn't really do justice to that.  Shakespeare's Sonnet 130 comes to mind...

And Johnny, my thoughts on the answer to
quote:
With whats happened in spain, has an election been fueled on personal emotion rather then country well being?
This is the problem with terrorism, that when it gets this serious, a country's well-being is affected by personal emotion...
RE: Madrid train blasts by KeyStorm on 03-15-2004 at 09:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by fluffy_lobster
Not really, when you think of things like the Guernica bombings in the Spanish civil war.  I'm not disagreeing that the whole situation is a terrible thing, but hype like that doesn't really do justice to that.  Shakespeare's Sonnet 130 comes to mind...
Of course he meant the worst terrorist outrage, Guernica was a Nazi attack in the Spanish Civil War. It can't be seen as terrorism in the same way.
Anyway we can say it's the biggest massacre in the history of the European Union. And that's why they considered to set on that day the day of the terrorism victims.
RE: Madrid train blasts by Choli on 03-15-2004 at 09:42 PM

quote:
Of course he meant the worst terrorist outrage, Guernica was a Nazi attack in the Spanish Civil War. It can't be seen as terrorism in the same way.
Anyway we can say it's the biggest massacre in the history of the European Union. And that's why they considered to set on that day the day of the terrorism victims.
Yep. Also, about it being the biggest massacre in EU that is also true. (since 2nd world war)
quote:
maybe, but there are many people who don't use to vote because they don't care too much in politics and now they've voted. PP, the party how has lost, has got only 600 000 votes less than 4 years ago. However, PSOE, who won, has got 3 000 000 votes more. The participation has been 10% bigger than last elections (4 years ago) and there there are all those people who have thought: "I don't like politics, but this can't stay like it's now. I'm going to vote and I'll vote PSOE, because I have similar political beliefs and I don't want PP wins".
RE: Madrid train blasts by KeyStorm on 03-15-2004 at 09:46 PM

quote:
Yep. Also, about it being the biggest massacre in EU that is also true. (since 2nd world war)
[picky]Afaik there wasn't EU in the WWII :rolleyes:;)[/picky]
RE: Madrid train blasts by Choli on 03-15-2004 at 09:59 PM

quote:
Afaik there wasn't EU in the WWII :rolleyes:;)
er... *cough*picky!!*cough*...well, let's say just Europe :P
RE: Madrid train blasts by Pappapishu on 03-16-2004 at 02:23 PM

sure, if you speack of historic massacres you'll surely find many bigger, but we were talking about the union's history, and besides, gernica wouldn't count because that was in the middle of a war, and during wars the 'rules' change, and instead of a massacre it's called a 'victory' or 'defeat'

anyway, i might agree that this has influenced the elections but PSOE was in front of PP in every poll, maybe this has only widen the difference, but the effect would have been the same if the elections were 2 weeks later because spain was begging to see what PP really was, pitty their eyes had to be open by a thing like this

RE: Madrid train blasts by fluffy_lobster on 03-16-2004 at 06:43 PM

quote:
besides, gernica wouldn't count because that was in the middle of a war, and during wars the 'rules' change, and instead of a massacre it's called a 'victory' or 'defeat'
A lot of historians would disagree with that... it was one of the first uses of bombs which caused true mass destruction, and the town was quite literally razed to the ground in a matter of a few air raids, civilians and all.  It wasn't really provoked either; Hitler's main intent was to see how effective the raids would be, and the only victory was yet again evading the league of nations
RE: Madrid train blasts by KeyStorm on 03-16-2004 at 07:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by fluffy_lobster
A lot of historians would disagree with that... it was one of the first uses of bombs which caused true mass destruction, and the town was quite literally razed to the ground in a matter of a few air raids, civilians and all.  It wasn't really provoked either; Hitler's main intent was to see how effective the raids would be, and the only victory was yet again evading the league of nations
In the sight of German it was a kind of terrorism (All what the Nazis did was terrorism before 1938). But there's no doubt among historians that Hitler was willing to support with it the National Front leaded by Franco during the Civil War. Guernica was a powerful Republican city so it was an important step for the National Front.
RE: Madrid train blasts by Joe on 03-17-2004 at 03:20 AM

dwergs says:
  Last week's rail bomb attacks in Madrid have claimed the lives of 200 people and injured more than 1,400. People are expressing their sympathies for the victims of this disaster by putting a lowercase "x" in front of their MSN Messenger display names. They're told to do so by a "chain instant message" (call it SPIM if you want) forwarded via MSN Messenger from contact to contact. Another version of the message commands the letter l instead, which stands for Liberty.

A more recent, rather humorous instant chain message claims "x" is a serious insult in the Timbuktu language and asks to replace the letter with "y".

Jokes aside, Mess.be's thoughts are with the victims and their families.

[Reported by: DarthBrummie & Huuf]

Documentation... www.mess.be

RE: Madrid train blasts by Pappapishu on 03-17-2004 at 02:13 PM

there's also been a couple of people putting an L to symbolize liberty at the begging of the nick, i have both xL

RE: Madrid train blasts by pablotossi on 03-21-2004 at 06:05 PM

AZNAR plis stop the lies!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Madrid train blasts by Choli on 03-21-2004 at 07:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by pablotossi
AZNAR plis stop the lies!!!!!!!!!!
He won't lie much more :P he leaves the presidency.
RE: Madrid train blasts by Pappapishu on 03-21-2004 at 07:58 PM

that doesn't gurantee that he wont lie anymore...

RE: Madrid train blasts by Choli on 03-21-2004 at 09:28 PM

that's true, but at least if he lies, his lies won't be so bad for spanish people

RE: Madrid train blasts by Pappapishu on 03-22-2004 at 10:51 AM

hope so, he's ansar, he can find a way to keep screwing things up

RE: Madrid train blasts by KeyStorm on 03-11-2005 at 09:48 PM

I just want to remind everyone that our hearts are still bleeding one year after this terrible and unfair tragedy.

We all were in that train, and a little piece of everyone's life was taken away.

(F)

RE: Madrid trains blast 11-M [one year ago] by lopardo on 03-11-2005 at 10:01 PM

Yeah, we know and still can't believe something like this happened :-/

I remember that day, I had to study for History, just as when the 11-S attacks happened...

RE: Madrid trains blast 11-M [one year ago] by L. Coyote on 03-11-2005 at 10:15 PM

quote:
I just want to remind everyone that our hearts are still bleeding one year after this terrible and unfair tragedy.

We all were in that train, and a little piece of everyone's life was taken away.

(F)
Time sure does go fast for people like me. And I know it didn't go as fast for the victims and families of the victims, or as calm.

It is very sad that the world is like it is, with bombs and killing. And for what? So that some few, greedy people can have their way in and out of wherever they please?

I don't know what to say to all those affected by 11-M or any other tragedy of this (selfish) type. I am terribly sorry and I hope the survivors can live on as happy as they can.

(F) RIP for those who didn't make it.
RE: Madrid trains blast 11-M [one year ago] by Jhrono on 03-11-2005 at 10:16 PM

Terrorism is not the way...but i dont think Ocidental countrys and midle east will ever be compatible..and i think they make a big mistake that fucks it up(that we catholics have done before in the inquisition(dont know if that's the way u call it in english)) and that thing is messing politics with religion which allways confuses what they are trying to prove, cause if you see it, it's their way to show their opinion cause no one cares shit about them..(this speach was the most peacefull of my life i think..)...anyway terrorist acts suck and therefore the spanish government should do evrything they could to find out who really was behind it and blow those fuckers up...(at least that's what i think)..btw i live near to spain for those who dont know, portugal is on side of spain..

RE: Madrid trains blast 11-M [one year ago] by vacuumo on 03-11-2005 at 10:26 PM

Worst part for me is having to share a birthday with that tragic event.