Shoutbox

Come-back message - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Come-back message (/showthread.php?tid=22822)

Come-back message by theloginisbroken on 03-19-2004 at 09:27 PM

The come-back message doesn't seem to always be working for me. I'm not exactly sure what the deal is, but I think I had it in "Boss Protection" mode when it didn't send, and my status was not "online" (meaning I was away, brb, or the like). I frequently leave it in "Boss Protection" mode, and I'm wondering if this is a software bug or a user bug :$.

~The Entomologist (the login is broken)

RE: Come-back message by Fusion on 03-20-2004 at 08:02 AM

I've noticed something also about the comeback message .... if u start MSN Messenger and all the online contacts load ... now say i want to set a comeback to one of the offline contact but they weren't online and went off ... when i set it and they come online the message doesn't get sent. ... it seems to only work when the contact was online then goes off and then when ever they come back online it sends it.
it seems that the feature only works when it has seen the contact online then go off and then when the contact comes back online the message works.

RE: Come-back message by Patchou on 03-20-2004 at 08:57 AM

I've fixed some thigns in the Come Back feature in Messenger Plus! 3, I'm sure it will solve all these problems :)

RE: Come-back message by theloginisbroken on 03-22-2004 at 06:09 PM

Man, with all I'm hearing about Plus! 3 I can't wait to get my grimy paws on it!

The Entomologist

RE: Come-back message by Alpha Binary on 04-01-2004 at 05:30 PM

i also experienced the same problem.
btw i wasn't using the bpm, but i'm positive that my status wasn't 'online'.