Shoutbox

How to clear the sign in MSN ID in Windows messenger? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: How to clear the sign in MSN ID in Windows messenger? (/showthread.php?tid=22834)

How to clear the sign in MSN ID in Windows messenger? by KiShOrE on 03-20-2004 at 10:06 AM

Hello Guyz ...

Does any one know how to clear the sign in list of uR different MSN ID from MSN messenger or Windows messenger in Windows XP?

Hope U guyz Can help me ...

Thanks in Advance.

RE: How to clear the sign in MSN ID in Windows messenger? by Mnjul on 03-20-2004 at 10:19 AM

Start\Run\type and run "control userpasswords2"

In "User Account", select "Advanced"

Click "Manage Passwords" and off you go;)

RE: RE: How to clear the sign in MSN ID in Windows messenger? by Sunshine on 03-20-2004 at 11:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Mnjul
Start\Run\type and run "control userpasswords2"

In "User Account", select "Advanced"

Click "Manage Passwords" and off you go;)

Howcome when i try that, the list comes up..but when i click delete nothin happens?
RE: How to clear the sign in MSN ID in Windows messenger? by Anubis on 03-20-2004 at 11:21 AM

Go into Control Panel then look in user accounts. Select your user then go on manage my network passwords

RE: How to clear the sign in MSN ID in Windows messenger? by Tochjo on 03-20-2004 at 11:21 AM

The Dutch Windows XP contains a bug: when you click Remove, nothing happens.

You have to delete the Credentials folder at C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Microsoft to remove the sign in history.

RE: RE: How to clear the sign in MSN ID in Windows messenger? by Sunshine on 03-20-2004 at 11:25 AM

quote:
Originally posted by anubis_kree_
Go into Control Panel then look in user accounts. Select your user then go on manage my network passwords

Yep, thats another way to get there...but my problem remains....when i click delete nothin happens (nothin gets deleted)
RE: How to clear the sign in MSN ID in Windows messenger? by Tochjo on 03-20-2004 at 11:30 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
when i click delete nothin happens (nothin gets deleted)
quote:
Originally posted by Tochjo

You have to delete the Credentials folder at C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Microsoft to remove the sign in history.

RE: RE: How to clear the sign in MSN ID in Windows messenger? by Sunshine on 03-20-2004 at 11:31 AM

quote:

Ta Tochjo..i deleted it now....fuckin bug...when are they gonna fix it...aarrghhhh!!!
RE: How to clear the sign in MSN ID in Windows messenger? by Tochjo on 03-20-2004 at 11:34 AM

quote:
fuckin bug...when are they gonna fix it...aarrghhhh!!!
:lol:
I dunno, but I'm pretty sure they know about it... Hopefully in Windows XP Service Pack 2 (out somewhere this year)
RE: RE: How to clear the sign in MSN ID in Windows messenger? by Sunshine on 03-20-2004 at 11:41 AM

quote:
quote:
fuckin bug...when are they gonna fix it...aarrghhhh!!!
:lol:
I dunno, but I'm pretty sure they know about it... Hopefully in Windows XP Service Pack 2 (out somewhere this year)

I sure hope so..it's annoyin havin ta go around it..but i know how ta do it now...it's one of those things u need ta know or else u never find out :(

Thanks very much! :D