Shoutbox

request: more features for add-ons! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: request: more features for add-ons! (/showthread.php?tid=23506)

request: more features for add-ons! by Alpha Binary on 04-10-2004 at 03:55 AM

the development of plus! add-ons is limited by the lack of feature that plus! support. i'm sure that more advanced features, for example sending IMs without having to wait for user input first, is possible. it's only a matter of time until patchou adds it. :)

by replying to this thread you are signing a petition requesting them in the following plus!. tell me what you think :p

RE: request: more features for add-ons! by Mnjul on 04-10-2004 at 04:07 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Alpha Binary
for example sending IMs without having to wait for user input first
I think you can use InstantMessage method of the IMessenger(oMessengerObj) interface/object provided by Plus!. The method returns a (I)MessengerWindow interface/object and you can use its HWND property to send keys to send instant messages therefore...:)

RE: request: more features for add-ons! by Alpha Binary on 04-10-2004 at 04:54 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Mnjul
I think you can use InstantMessage method of the IMessenger(oMessengerObj) interface/object provided by Plus!. The method returns a (I)MessengerWindow interface/object and you can use its HWND property to send keys to send instant messages therefore...:)

omg i never knew that before... :$
it's undocumented! :p

what about something like having access to plus! options, for example turning chatlog on/off, displaying a message in the im box which is only visible to the current user (and not his contact), or temporary disabling (<< i'm not sure if it's a proper eng word so if it's not, forgive me) the emoticons on YOUR side only?

(you might have guessed, i'm coding sorta msn flooder :p lol)
RE: request: more features for add-ons! by Alpha Binary on 04-10-2004 at 01:22 PM

and what should i use ??
SendKeys?

RE: request: more features for add-ons! by reisyboy on 04-10-2004 at 03:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TheBlasphemer
Thats all i will say
:P
quote:
Originally posted by Alpha Binary
and what should i use ??

Not to sure hes going to tell you, you might want to try a Dev forum, like MSN|Fanatic