Shoutbox

More about Messenger Plus! 3 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+---- Forum: Announcements & News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+------ Thread: More about Messenger Plus! 3 (/showthread.php?tid=24014)

More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Patchou on 04-21-2004 at 08:03 PM

Messenger Plus! 3 is on its way! Beta testers have completed their task, some good reviews of the beta have been posted on the web and translators have started to work on the update. Everything is coming along nicely and I can guarantee that this new release will be astonishing! As if it was not enough, I can now also announce that msgplus.net will be updated with a brand new design the day of the final release. The 4th year of existence of your favourite Messenger add-on has already started (yeah, already, we're not getting younger :)) and I promise that great things will soon happen to celebrate this achievement.

Messenger Plus! is still the perfect companion to the perfect Instant Messaging program. This news will soon be updated with the official final release date of Messenger Plus! 3 (you can expect it in the second week of May). We're all working very hard to ensure that you'll get a quality product in May; in the mean time, feel free to request more information on the forum :).

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Kryptonate on 04-21-2004 at 08:04 PM

hurray :d :banana: good work Patchou :grin:, 3 more weeks :)

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by user27089 on 04-21-2004 at 08:08 PM

gd work patchou, people should appreciate what you....

ummmm wow, i'll have my brace by then :-/

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by MattyMooMoo on 04-21-2004 at 08:09 PM

wow 2nd week of may... my birthday!! :D:D

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by babymoon on 04-21-2004 at 08:20 PM

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=purple](Y)I am fairly new to Messenger Plus!, however, I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of Version 3! After several attempts to download, from a reliable source, I was able to get Version 2.0245  I encountered MANY difficulties to obtain a true site that would allow it to download. i hope this will not be the case with Version 3

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Chop on 04-21-2004 at 08:33 PM

This sounds cool :D

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by bach_m on 04-21-2004 at 08:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by babymoon
(Y)I am fairly new to Messenger Plus!, however, I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of Version 3! After several attempts to download, from a reliable source, I was able to get Version 2.0245  I encountered MANY difficulties to obtain a true site that would allow it to download. i hope this will not be the case with Version 3

the newest version is ALWAYS available from msgplus.net, and has been for many years
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by saralk on 04-21-2004 at 08:50 PM

yay, what i nice birthday birthday present from patchou, only 7 days late :D

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by MattyMooMoo on 04-21-2004 at 08:56 PM

hehe my point exactly, well close :P

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Choli on 04-21-2004 at 09:10 PM

:banana: <-- I can't say much more than that :P The beta testing stage has been interesting and at the same time very intensive. Now the final step comes: the translation. I think this will be a bit harder: about 60 Kb of that to translate and test :P

Good work Patchou!!

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by MattyMooMoo on 04-21-2004 at 09:14 PM

Yeah good work, and good luck :D:D

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Re-Mi on 04-21-2004 at 09:16 PM

Way to go Patchou,

and ofcourse all the troubleshouters (testers) i hope you all did your work as nicely as in plus!2 and even better.

btw still availeble for transl. dutch but i know there are several more for that job in the run so if you guys ans girl need some help just give me a PM.

Thats all for now

greetz,

Simple me

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Barto on 04-21-2004 at 10:41 PM

Yeah ! 3 more week waiting in Argentina :( o shit.... i feel i can't take anymore :( Some of you could send me a ticket so i can fly to the usa and feel a little more relaxed ;) ?
Very nice work Patchou

MSN: franechavarria@msn.com

From Argentina to everywhere

Fuerza Diego (Maradona) :bow:

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Wabz on 04-21-2004 at 10:48 PM

It's been amazing to experince first hand what hard tests Plus! goes through in the beta stage.  I gave a lot of my time to this program (Well as much as I could with two 3000 word essays and a computing project to hand in as well )  Great work patchou and may Plus! see it's 5th year

quote:
Originally posted by Barto
Fuerza Diego (Maradona) 

:dodgy: cheating bastard

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by lylesback2 on 04-21-2004 at 11:35 PM

* lylesback2 now waits for Plus! 4...

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by musicalmidget on 04-22-2004 at 12:44 AM

quote:
Originally posted by lylesback2

I think you're probably a little early for that yet. :p
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by kittyangel on 04-22-2004 at 01:01 AM

cool Patchou.  Keep up the great work.  I can't wait till the 2nd week of May. :D

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Varish on 04-22-2004 at 01:52 AM

Wow..........nice work Patchou. Cant wait for the resease :-D

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Pr0xY on 04-22-2004 at 03:04 AM

nice patchou, cant wait it see the 100% next to the new MP!3 download

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by BiZaRrE on 04-22-2004 at 10:10 AM

Great!!!:banana:
all of the plus! releases have been perfect timing, except this one...having my exams:'( so when it comes out I can't get it untill AFTER my exams which is june 14th (my last exam day:P)...:'(:'(:'(!!!!

:blah::wall:[Image: throwpc.gif]

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Menthix on 04-22-2004 at 10:23 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
and I promise that great things will soon happen to celebrate this achievement.
Hmm... *MenthiX wonders what that will be  after all you already did.

Looking forward to the public release and GFD's new work on the site :).
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by nus on 04-22-2004 at 10:37 AM

I'm so glad:clap:. Finally we can start working :type:.

The new :plus2: is great.

Thanks, :bow:Patchou:bow:
(Your new image it's great, now I like you more thant before)

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Alpha Binary on 04-22-2004 at 11:12 AM

3 cheers to patchou ;)

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Renegade on 04-22-2004 at 11:24 AM

....and there was me thinking Plus! couldn't improve anymore from v2.... ok so I thought that with the original Plus! as well (yeah I'm a longtime user, I just don't post here a lot) Plus!3 sounds great, keep up the good work Patchou :o):o):o):o)

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by MattyMooMoo on 04-22-2004 at 11:38 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Alpha Binary
3 cheers to patchou 

Hip hip...Hooray
Hip hip...Hooray
Hip hip...Hooray

And one for luck ....

Hip hip...Hooray :D:D
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by reisyboy on 04-22-2004 at 01:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lylesback2
Reisyboy thinks cheeky sod :P
But then he thinks of its as well. lol

Well done Patchou (Y) You do this all for the 4 Million downloads and for free. A high achivement! :-) Hope Plus! continues to develop and evolve way into the future :-).

quote:
Originally posted by Alpha Binary
3 cheers to patchou ;)
For he's a jolly good fellow, for hes a jolly good fellow for hes a jolly good felowwwwwwwwwwwww and so say all of us!

Hip hip...Hooray
Hip hip...Hooray
Hip hip...Hooray

:D
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by matty on 04-22-2004 at 02:09 PM

There shouldn't be any bugs in the release because we the beta testers put Plus! through the ringer trying to help Patchou make this the best release ever.

Congrats Patchou and Translators Good Luck lets make this version 100% flawless.

Matty
Plus!3 Beta Tester

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Lt.Col.DraGon on 04-22-2004 at 02:45 PM

Nice work patchou, i download MSN PLus 3 exactly the day it releases. :D

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by TedoDude on 04-22-2004 at 05:37 PM

I did not find out about Plus! until January, so I started with Plus! 2.54... does Plus! automatically notify you if there is a new update to download, or should i just stare at the site and cry :'( (like i was doing)...

Save your tears for another 3 weeks... no... shed them now... WAIT 3 WEEKS :'(

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Menthix on 04-22-2004 at 05:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TedoDude
does Plus! automatically notify you if there is a new update to download, or should i just stare at the site and cry
Plus! will check for updates automatically. However, to avoid flooding the server it will only check one a week. So it's possible the auto-update feature will see the new version after a maximum of 7 days.

If you really are addicted you visist the forum here for news daily just like most regular members :).
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Matti on 04-22-2004 at 05:59 PM

Little question:

Does Messenger Plus! 3 works on MSN 6.2?

You can found MSN 6.2 here.

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by MattyMooMoo on 04-22-2004 at 06:03 PM

it will do when its released, otherwise it would be a bit pointless (thats my thoughts anyway :D)

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by webi on 04-22-2004 at 06:09 PM

i'm verry worry, the actual messenger plus! doesn't work with the new messenger. no special tags for 3 weeks, how survive ???  like i said in french ="ca foire total ca".

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by MattyMooMoo on 04-22-2004 at 06:11 PM

like ist being said all over the forum, patch is working on a correction

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by jameseuk on 04-22-2004 at 07:37 PM

Hi Patch glad things were going well until msn messenger 6.2 came out, good luck on sorting the problem out

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Choli on 04-22-2004 at 07:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
quote:
Originally posted by TedoDude
does Plus! automatically notify you if there is a new update to download, or should i just stare at the site and cry
Plus! will check for updates automatically. However, to avoid flooding the server it will only check one a week. So it's possible the auto-update feature will see the new version after a maximum of 7 days.

However, with this major update, maybe Patchou doesn't enable the auto-update feature just after the release of Plus 3 to avoid his server being flooded... Probably he enables it a week after the release so you plus 2.54.74 may notice the update 2 weeks later...

We suggest you to check the forums for new and you'll know the exact date for the release ;)
quote:
Originally posted by Mattike
Does Messenger Plus! 3 works on MSN 6.2?
It will. and btw, that remembers me I have to upgrade to 6.2 and test the current beta with it :P
quote:
Originally posted by webi
i'm verry worry, the actual messenger plus! doesn't work with the new messenger. no special tags for 3 weeks, how survive ??? 
well, you can still use 6.1 these 3 weeks ;)
quote:
Originally posted by Guido
I just think I should post here
:mipdodgy: :-/
quote:
Go, translators, go!
:banana:
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by bach_m on 04-22-2004 at 08:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Choli

It will. and btw, that remembers me I have to upgrade to 6.2 and test the current beta with it

it doesn't work :( luckily messenger.msn.com still has 6.1
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Choli on 04-22-2004 at 08:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Tochjo
wiv = crappy English for 'with' :)
:mipdodgy: ... anyway, thanks ;)
quote:
Originally posted by bach_m
quote:

It will. and btw, that remembers me I have to upgrade to 6.2 and test the current beta with it
it doesn't work :( luckily messenger.msn.com still has 6.1
I supposed it won't work... mmm... and how the site has still 6.1 if they changed the look of it? oh well, :-/ i've just downloaded 6.1 again :^)
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Manduck on 04-22-2004 at 08:31 PM

well msn messenger 6.2 is released....now wat???

not so many features r there in this version....!

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by dotNorma on 04-23-2004 at 02:14 AM

Great News (y)

Don't feel rushed Patchou. I am happy waiting to ensure it is bug free :grin:

quote:

It does now :grin:
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Gill1302 on 04-23-2004 at 08:42 AM

[font=Tahoma]^o) Can't we get some previews????:^)
I would really wan't to know if we can add our own sounds and stuff?

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Menthix on 04-23-2004 at 08:52 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Gill1302
Can't we get some previews????
A preview of Messenger Plus! 3.0 can be found here: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=21785

Also you can find previes of Plus! 3 on MSN related sites like www.mess.be . Adding your own sites isn't included, but i think it's already possible with plugins, take a look at the Plugins section of this forum.

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by JaymachRalTir on 04-23-2004 at 09:34 AM

Hum....well I can't wait for this release....thanks for the 6.2 patch for the current release by the way Patchou....I wonder though....will Plus! 3 work with PowerPlus? Even though I'm not using it just now, I do have it downloaded and would use it if it was compatable with Plus! 3....

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by CookieRevised on 04-23-2004 at 09:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by JaymachRalTir
Hum....well I can't wait for this release....thanks for the 6.2 patch for the current release by the way Patchou....I wonder though....will Plus! 3 work with PowerPlus? Even though I'm not using it just now, I do have it downloaded and would use it if it was compatable with Plus! 3....
bare in mind that the other person also needs PowerPlus to see the animated avatars and that the program isn't free. You need to buy a license/activation login...

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by tomfletcherman on 04-24-2004 at 10:15 AM

Has teh new plus been released and does it work with 6.2 yet?

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Menthix on 04-24-2004 at 12:05 PM

The new version of Plus! (3.0) what this thread is about is not released yet, it will probally get release the 2nd week of may.

However, Patchou did make a fix to they current version of Messenger Plus! and that one is now compitable with MSN 6.2, you can download it on my mirror ( http://www.xs4all.nl/~mail2jae/msn/Messenger%20Pl...ON%20MSN%206.2.exe ) or from the official site ( www.msgplus.net ).

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Fredzz on 04-24-2004 at 08:01 PM

so, how are the beta testers workin? liking plus 3? i bet they will...eheh

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Choli on 04-24-2004 at 08:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Fredzz
so, how are the beta testers workin? liking plus 3? i bet they will...eheh
currently beta testes have nearly ended their work. now translators are giving plus its international look.
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by ddunk on 04-24-2004 at 10:41 PM

It's a closed beta/translation therefore it's not being publically released yet, so you'll have to wait until translation is done before you'll be able to get it from the main site.

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by mr_beefcake on 04-25-2004 at 05:45 AM

[font=Verdana][size=1][color=maroon]Sounds awesome (Y), I can't wait !!:D

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by alt3rn4tiv3 on 04-25-2004 at 10:27 AM

I've been using MsgPlus! for a long time and needless to say, I love it!
Thanks Patchou!

*wonders if there are any chinese versions of msgplus!*

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Choli on 04-25-2004 at 11:08 AM

quote:
Originally posted by alt3rn4tiv3
*wonders if there are any chinese versions of msgplus!*
of course there are. Curerntly, there are translators translating plus infto chinesse.
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by twobluestripes on 04-25-2004 at 09:07 PM

I'm so excited! I'm so glad a friend sent me over to get MSG Plus! about 5 months ago. I was estatic when I read about the new fatures for the upcoming version. I belong to a club of about 50 people where we chat on MSN all the time with each other, in huge group convos. MSG has made it so awesome! We have a ton of fun with sounds and color, and all this stuff. The new features we most anticipate are the word changing thingy, and the little text format toolbar. Lots of love to all you gods and goddesses of chatting from your friends, The Rumrunners!

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by user27089 on 04-26-2004 at 06:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by twobluestripes
about 50 people where we chat on MSN all the time with each other, in huge group convos. MSG has made it so awesome! We have a ton of fun with sounds and color, and all this stuff. The new features we most anticipate are the word changing thingy, and the little text format toolbar. Lots of love to all you gods and goddesses of chatting from your friends, The Rumrunners!
glad to hear that you really enjoy it, thats what patchou makes it for, so you can have an exciting experience on the used to be boring msn messenger,

quote:
Originally posted by Monarch
countin the days :roll:
Me 2 :)

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by warmth on 05-01-2004 at 07:49 PM

is there any way that u can make that messenger plus let u put your personal emoticons on the nick???

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Tochjo on 05-01-2004 at 07:53 PM

Due to the way the protocol works it is currently not possible to use custom emoticons in your nickname.

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by whcodered on 05-02-2004 at 12:10 AM

Wow hehe i cant wait for MP!3
it sounds so cool.. i wish i was a beta tester just so that i would get it earlier :P

RE: RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Patchou on 05-02-2004 at 02:50 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Shawnz
dont screw up like microsoft! actually listen to our demands!

I do listen to all your requests, that's why Messenger Plus! is still alive (it seems that most other similar applications, either for MSN, AOL or Yahoo, are now dead). As for Microsoft, you have to remember that they have to satisfy 30 times the number of users I have, they can't do just as they please :). I think it's pretty smart of them to take their time to not create another ICQ. As all ICQ users know, too many new features is not the answer. But still, it's true that the Messenger team should get moving if they don't want to lose some of their users to the competitors.

The only thing I can do for you is improve your experience based on what Messenger already is. I hope Messenger Plus! 3 will satisfy everyone and that my life of the previous 4 months won't go to the recycle bin ;).
RE: RE: RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Dane on 05-02-2004 at 03:04 AM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Shawnz
dont screw up like microsoft! actually listen to our demands!

I do listen to all your requests, that's why Messenger Plus! is still alive (it seems that most other similar applications, either for MSN, AOL or Yahoo, are now dead). As for Microsoft, you have to remember that they have to satisfy 30 times the number of users I have, they can't do just as they please :). I think it's pretty smart of them to take their time to not create another ICQ. As all ICQ users know, too many new features is not the answer. But still, it's true that the Messenger team should get moving if they don't want to lose some of their users to the competitors.

The only thing I can do for you is improve your experience based on what Messenger already is. I hope Messenger Plus! 3 will satisfy everyone and that my life of the previous 4 months won't go to the recycle bin ;).

No Patchou, your work wont go into the recycle bin.  Messenger Plus! 3 is WAY to good to go into the recycle bin, all of your users want it ;).  Dont worry.
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by strike on 05-02-2004 at 05:29 AM

Id love to have a folder to put the smilies so those smilies go intastly to messenger

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by TUM on 05-04-2004 at 02:10 PM

The second week of may is comming, could some one already specify a release date or do I have to check every day of the week... I mean every minute:P (can't wait!!!) of the week this website!?!

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Wabz on 05-04-2004 at 03:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TUM
The second week of may is comming, could some one already specify a release date or do I have to check every day of the week... I mean every minute (can't wait!!!) of the week this website!?!

There will be plenty of sites acknowladging the release of Messenger Plus 3!  neowin mess.be and many more these forums will possibly be the first notice of it's release though.  Not long to go at all now :)
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by MSN on 05-04-2004 at 05:04 PM

This weekend??? Want to see MSG PLUS 3 !!! in action on my PC (Y) :)

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by brianjdupuis on 05-04-2004 at 06:46 PM

I'm just curious have all the translation's been completed, and could there be a chance that it would be released earlier?

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Chrono on 05-04-2004 at 06:50 PM

the translations have to be sent to patchou in the next few days. i think we can send them untill wednesday..

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Menthix on 05-04-2004 at 06:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by brianjdupuis
have all the translation's been completed
I don't think so. Al least i know for sure that some language groups are still testing out their translations. Which is a good thing btw, better to wait a few days then to end up with a crappy translation :).

quote:
could there be a chance that it would be released earlier?
Last possible dates i heard were 2nd week of may (which is only 4 or 5 days away), any sooner then that will be very unlikely.
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Choli on 05-04-2004 at 07:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chrono
the translations have to be sent to patchou in the next few days. i think we can send them untill wednesday..
wednesday is the day until we can send translations so Patchou makes (imo) the last beta. We'll test the installation screens and do the final fixes. On Friday we'll sent the final translation. So Plus! 3 won't be available before Friday or Saturday, imo.
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Menthix on 05-04-2004 at 08:13 PM

Beta testers also need to send ther full debug logs to Patchou on wednesday. And in one email he told me that something will be fixed in the next beta. So i think we'll indeed get at least one more beta to test (probally the final beta).

Patchou won't be home next monday: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=24...d=236663#pid236663

So i guess the release won't be before the 12th.

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Fraisie on 05-04-2004 at 08:37 PM

Ok here is an update about Plus!3:

As far as the software goes, it is all over. Patchou is done programming, except for some minor minor minor bugs.

Translations have to be sent for satuday.

So you guys think everything will be out on sunday ?

NAH ! :P

See, there is also a new version of the website being built right now, by the amazing Guido ! But this is far from being over ! So... as far as it goes, MP!3 will be released when the new website will be finished, not before May 15th. From what I've seen so far, the new website looks really amazing ! Guido is doing a great job, wait 'till you see it, you'll all agree with me ! :)

No, Patchou wont release a version without the translations, a version without the new website.  :P You will all have to wait until eveything is done, and it wont be before May 15th, and when I say this, please dont quote me, saying that it will be out on May 15th :P

You will have to be a little more patient, but its all for the better, trust me ! :D

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Patchou on 05-04-2004 at 09:02 PM

Well.. at least that's clear :).

I'll post an official release date when I'll have one.. things are not in my hands right now and everyone is working very hard to make Plus!3 a reality of May 2004.

The official release date should be posted within the next 7 days.
Patchou

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by playnascar1 on 05-05-2004 at 02:16 AM

what is going to be the new website name then:spam:

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by bach_m on 05-05-2004 at 02:26 AM

msgplus.net.....

but its gonna be redesigned.

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Varish on 05-05-2004 at 01:38 PM

I saw a post ny a beta tester tellin that Handwrittin enabler dosent function properly with MP!3 , is it now?

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by CookieRevised on 05-05-2004 at 01:53 PM

That was in one of the first beta's, some time and beta's ago now... Handwriting is working very fine since then...

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by icecold on 05-05-2004 at 06:22 PM

[font=Trebuchet MS]Does anybody actually know the final release date for MP!3:D[/font]

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Tochjo on 05-05-2004 at 06:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by icecold
Does anybody actually know the final release date for MP!3
Did you miss that post by Patchou, four posts above yours? ;)
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Kryptonate on 05-05-2004 at 06:38 PM

quote:
Does anybody actually know the final release date for MP!3:D
next week
RE: RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by .blade// on 05-05-2004 at 08:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Kryptonate
next week

That's IF the translators finish in time :dodgy:
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by KeyStorm on 05-05-2004 at 08:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Kryptonate
quote:
Does anybody actually know the final release date for MP!3:D
next week

quote:

See the differences? :rolleyes:
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Choli on 05-05-2004 at 09:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by gigablade77
That's IF the translators finish in time :dodgy:
we must finish in time or our translation won't be in the final release of plus.
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by icecold on 05-05-2004 at 09:06 PM

Thanks,(Y) I will keep looking at this post everyday.:)I can't wait8-)

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by brianjdupuis on 05-05-2004 at 09:23 PM

Just wanted to tell all the beta testers & Translators keep up the good work, we all appreciate your time and effort for this next release of the best Messenger Plus yet! :)

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by KeyStorm on 05-05-2004 at 09:25 PM

How do you know it's a good work? ;) j/k

Thanks a lot, we are trying our best, right now, at least ;)

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by brianjdupuis on 05-05-2004 at 10:09 PM

Well keep up the good work I know everyone on these forums and all the users that use plus! wont be disapointed and really appreciate everything you are doing!:)

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Choli on 05-05-2004 at 10:12 PM

quote:
Just wanted to tell all the beta testers & Translators keep up the good work, we all appreciate your time and effort for this next release of the best Messenger Plus yet! :)
quote:
Well keep up the good work I know everyone on these forums and all the users that use plus! wont be disapointed and really appreciate everything you are doing!:)
double thanks for the support ;) ([Image: mptester.gif] & [Image: mptranslator.gif])
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by brianjdupuis on 05-05-2004 at 10:32 PM

Just doing my best! to help u guys outlol now go bak to work lol j/k

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by MSN on 05-06-2004 at 03:42 AM

Many Many........ thanks for the creator -  Patchou and all the beta testers including translators for this release of MSGPLUS 3!!!

All of you rock.... (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) and keep up the good work....:D

Soon lets party the release....:o):o):o)

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by menecez on 05-06-2004 at 06:43 AM

yeahh .. thx fot tha creator & all tha staff ;)

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Fredzz on 05-07-2004 at 10:36 PM

oh man!! I love plus!!! i almost cant wait for V3.. i mean..this version is so awesome with a lot of features..just imagine V3.. wow..

just a question..does anyone kknows if there will be kinda feature that we dont need to add our custom emoticons to the Quick Icons feature of PLUS! thats so boring.. i spent 2 hours doing that..

thanks in advance!!

Thanks a lot for the Plus! That we use all days of the week, thanks to Patchou for making it, thanks for the translators of every nation, and thanks for the beta testers to make shure that everything will be ok for millions of Plus! Users

LOVE YOU ALL :D

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by ChromeX on 05-07-2004 at 10:44 PM

wasnt the MPv3 release date on 7/05 ?

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Tochjo on 05-07-2004 at 10:46 PM

quote:
I'll post an official release date when I'll have one.. things are not in my hands right now and everyone is working very hard to make Plus!3 a reality of May 2004.

Patchou
For the record: he posted that 4th May 2004 :)
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Choli on 05-07-2004 at 10:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Fredzz
just a question..does anyone kknows if there will be kinda feature that we dont need to add our custom emoticons to the Quick Icons feature of PLUS! thats so boring.. i spent 2 hours doing that..
be happy. that feature will be there :)
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by menecez on 05-07-2004 at 10:57 PM

This lasts weeks seems eternaly !! i'm waiting for tha new MP! 3 :D:D

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by ChromeX on 05-07-2004 at 11:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Tochjo
quote:

Patchou
For the record: he posted that 4th May 2004 :)

well, ok, 3 more days :P
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by menecez on 05-07-2004 at 11:15 PM

wooo hoo ! ..  just 3 days !! i can believed .. woo hoo !!

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by CookieRevised on 05-07-2004 at 11:28 PM

who said in 3 days?????? It was said IN the 2nd week... nobody said on monday... :dodgy: ... don't twist words around :p just be patient, it comes when it is ready....

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by menecez on 05-07-2004 at 11:34 PM

mm .. someone say something about that .. i think its was beacouse Patchou say "The official release date should be posted within the next 7 days." ...  this was posted on may 4 .. sorry if twist  tha words ... :P

RE: RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Sunshine on 05-07-2004 at 11:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by menecez
mm .. someone say something about that .. i think its was beacouse Patchou say "The official release date should be posted within the next 7 days." ...  this was posted on may 4 .. sorry if twist  tha words ... :P

Lol..the releasedate should be posted within the next 7 days, that doesnt mean the program is gonna be released within 7 days :P
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by menecez on 05-07-2004 at 11:43 PM

mmm .. what ..i dint mention release or download .. or something like that .. i just say 3 days left .. :p duh!

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Sunshine on 05-08-2004 at 12:00 AM

It also says SHOULD be posted that doesnt mean it WILL be posted!

And to take away all the confusion:
A post with the releasedate means what it says an not that its released on the day of that post!

So patience grasshoppers..Plus!3 will come when it comes :D

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by hydraulic_matt on 05-08-2004 at 10:27 AM

WOAH!! Patchou You rule mate! keep up the great work!

Msg Plus! 3 Is going to be heaps good! All The new features Should be gReAT!!![Image: cownana.gif]

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Anubis on 05-08-2004 at 11:23 AM

quote:
menecez why are you sayin one less day Patchou has not even said a release date for MP!3 yet.
Yeah but when a day passes it's got to be one day closer to the release of Messenger Plus! 3...
I'm really exited about MsgPlus!3...Attitude Extreme and me are having a race to see who downloads it first...
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Genga on 05-09-2004 at 09:00 PM

I read it could be about Wednesday... the 12th of May.*-)

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by reisyboy on 05-09-2004 at 09:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Genga
I read it could be about Wednesday... the 12th of May.
From talkin to them all, it all seems to hang on GFD and the graphics of new site. Hes saying end of the week to be safe  (basicly it could be anytime :)) But expect the end of the week
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by MC Inferno on 05-09-2004 at 09:23 PM

Will Patchou relese an acctual date, or will he just release MP!3?

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by matty on 05-09-2004 at 09:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MC Inferno
Will Patchou relese an acctual date, or will he just release MP!3?

He cant release an actual date. Plus! Translation is yet to be complete (I think). As stated above it all depends on the new web site and graphical interface done by GFD. So when its all said and done, Patchou will release it when its all complete.
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Choli on 05-09-2004 at 09:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Matty.
He cant release an actual date. Plus! Translation is yet to be complete (I think).
you're right. Both beta-testng and translation steps are finished (well, beta testing never ends :P and today's the last day to send translations to patchou). Now it only rests the new site be finished.
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Genga on 05-09-2004 at 10:07 PM

so...possibly friday or so?

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Joe on 05-09-2004 at 10:12 PM

i hope so... Patchou said the most important thing left is the new site design...

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Johnny_Mac on 05-09-2004 at 11:31 PM

quote:
That was last week, so hopefully something should be said shortly. (y)

Please, no more guess work, its how rumors start and people get annoyed. You all know you'll find out here on this forum and possibly even in this thread the release date.

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by reborn-network on 05-09-2004 at 11:33 PM

lets hope its soon, i wonna see whats new :(

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Genga on 05-09-2004 at 11:56 PM

for plus 3...isnt there a preview somewhere of screenshots or whatever?

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Johnny_Mac on 05-09-2004 at 11:59 PM

May I suggest: http://www.pluslite.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=731

Thats a basic review of lots of new stuff to go with the old. :P (Y)

There is some stuff not listed on that, as its pretty old now though. Wait and see. :d

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Genga on 05-10-2004 at 12:14 PM

so we have to wait another week? I dont think i can wait that long :'( <- and if that didnt work :((N)

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by reborn-network on 05-10-2004 at 12:18 PM

basics... screenshots aint good... clicking buttons is more fun... god i sound like a 10 yr old blonde now... *-)

^o) umm i aint thick really... im a webmaster..8-)

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Genga on 05-10-2004 at 03:12 PM

course....we know...were on your side;)

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Yourmum90 on 05-10-2004 at 04:41 PM

When Is this Coming out and is it likley to be on PAtchou Wickid Website. Cheers In advance

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by CookieRevised on 05-10-2004 at 05:27 PM

Since my previous post were I said: "read some previous posts" was deleted, I repost the one you should've read before asking the question ;)

quote:
I would have liked to give the final release date of Plus!3 before I go but that's unfortunately impossible right now. However, I can affirm one thing: the release will be made during the week of the 16th, so you don't have much more to wait :).

Patchou

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Chrono on 05-10-2004 at 05:38 PM

Blah people please read the thread before asking that kind of questions, its so obvious that the release date has already been discussed :blah: it wont take u more than 5 minutes to find a good post wih the answer :P

regards.

Chrono.

PS: be cool Chrono, be cool... :banana:

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by lhunath on 05-11-2004 at 08:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
quote:
I would have liked to give the final release date of Plus!3 before I go but that's unfortunately impossible right now. However, I can affirm one thing: the release will be made during the week of the 16th, so you don't have much more to wait :).

Patchou

May I point you to the fact that the 16th is a sunday, so with other words, the week of the 16th means any of the 6 days before the 16th ? Or did he mean the week after the 16th =P
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by CookieRevised on 05-11-2004 at 08:13 AM

He means "the week starting at" or "after" ;)

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by nus on 05-11-2004 at 11:13 AM

I'm waiting the new:plus2:
(yeah, I'm translator, but i mean the official new :plus2:)
and the new web...
I'm sure that Guido is doing a great work
(I know that Patcou has done a great great work)

Keep working and release it soon!!!:D:D

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by mferreira on 05-11-2004 at 07:23 PM

I just can't wait til the MP!3 be released!!!!

I've seen some posts ago the new features and I'm jus amazed.

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Yourmum90 on 05-11-2004 at 10:16 PM

Ok i am Not on here all the time and i do not understand most of this new messenger stuff as i am a newbie but i also do not have a spare day or week to read the whole 13 pages of this thread let a known the rest of the threads i am glad some 1 ansewerd my question. thanks and do not take it personaly. Cheers

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by red3vil on 05-12-2004 at 04:13 PM

I'm starting to shake all over my body, i think MP!3 is arriving :D (finally :P)

starting to miss mp! since i installed 6.2 plus ain't working :(
while it said it would be compatible... but i can wait for some good stuff like MP!3 :D

only the revieuws of beta testers are amazing (Y) good job patchou!! keep it up :D

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Matti on 05-12-2004 at 04:37 PM

Those screenshots of MP!3 are sooo amazing!
Great job, Patchou! (y) Just keep it up and maybe one day there should be MsgPlus! 4... :P

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Michlie on 05-12-2004 at 05:36 PM

When it is the 2nd of may!!!!

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Choli on 05-12-2004 at 05:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by red3vil
starting to miss mp! since i installed 6.2 plus ain't working
while it said it would be compatible...
plus 2.54.75 is compatible with 6.2 ;)
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Blu-Technologies on 05-12-2004 at 10:59 PM

Were in the 2nd week of may, almost the 3rd and its still not out. when will it be out?

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by brianjdupuis on 05-12-2004 at 11:16 PM

It will be out when the web site is finished, right now it's going through a big make-over and we should all be cheering on Guido because he's the one making it. Then when Patchou returns on friday, he will give a final release date to everyone :)

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Joe on 05-12-2004 at 11:21 PM

week of the 16th... dang people, it's gettin kinda old, just wait for it to be released when it is released:refuck:

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Johnny_Mac on 05-12-2004 at 11:28 PM

This has to be the final time its mentioned, cause its really starting to take the piss.

Plus! release date will be annouced within the next week or 2!
Please don't ask when that will be as no one knows, Patchou will tell us!

blah.. thanks.

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by (V)oribundenVampir on 05-13-2004 at 03:28 AM

What I don't know is the release date of MP!3... But what I certainly DO know is that I should have never known that the release date period was going to be among this week's days. :(*-)(N)
Now I can't wait anymore! (N)

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Stijn on 05-13-2004 at 09:49 AM

can some of you testers send me a review or post a link or few?!?!?!;)

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by CookieRevised on 05-13-2004 at 10:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Stijn
can some of you testers send me a review or post a link or few?!?!?!;)
search the forums with review plus. I could have given the link directly to you (which I had to search for myself, took less then 1 minute though), but people need to learn to search first :P
RE: RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by woeiiii on 05-13-2004 at 12:40 PM

quote:
It will be out when the web site is finished, right now it's going through a big make-over and we should all be cheering on Guido because he's the one making it. Then when Patchou returns on friday, he will give a final release date to everyone :)

Cheers 2 Guido! Can't wait till 2morrow :P
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by matty on 05-13-2004 at 02:11 PM

quote:

How do you know that he will give us the release date on friday, not even the beta testers know when that will be. As far as I know Patchou hasn't said he will tell us Friday because it all depends on GFD
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by hard2find on 05-14-2004 at 01:50 PM

Long time I've been here
Nice to know you're still improving Plus
keep up the good work !!!

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Merode on 05-14-2004 at 03:13 PM

Look man there ain't many new things to this messenger and if I'm wrong just tell me what are exactle THE NEW things in it and is it actually usefull?? :S

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Smethead on 05-14-2004 at 03:52 PM

There are plenty of new things. Just wait a little bit and you can see them yourself.

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by potato on 05-15-2004 at 04:23 AM

Hey, It's not that I'm impatient, but it bothers me when someone says something and then he can't do it, it's really disgusting guys, at least post a message saying "MP!3 will not be released today, it'll be released..." and any other date. Anyway, the program is cool, so keep going that way, and if you want a spanish translator from Latin America, here I am man =D.
Bye

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Guido on 05-15-2004 at 06:05 AM

Could everyone stop blaming GFD about everything? :'(

* Guido runs...

It's coming... it's coming...

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by woeiiii on 05-15-2004 at 07:22 AM

Patchou will PROBABLY give the release date tomorrow (sunday)... so speculating about release dates can end since it doesn't change anything to the actual release date, wich wil be given shortly...

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by MC Inferno on 05-15-2004 at 10:24 AM

quote:
Originally posted by potato
it's really disgusting guys, at least post a message saying "MP!3 will not be released today, it'll be released..."

DISGUSTING?

Listen, Patchou doesnt have to do anything he wants. He's not a big corperation,  he's a normal bloke, wo, from my preception, works all night and day on this, and will always have the right to be able to not release the date it'll come out.

You know its next week, stop complaining, he's giving you excitment, because you'll check back every day and not know if it's there. It's like if you found out what you'll be getting for christmas tomorrow, you'd be gutted.

Whats more, if you read earlier posts on a diffrent thread you might notice that he says he wont be able to tell us yet, as he doesnt know himself yet.

Sorry about that, but "Disgusting" is too strong of a word if you ask me.

Welcome to the forum's (Y)
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by mrzapf1 on 05-15-2004 at 11:45 AM

I think he did a great job when MP3 is done!!!

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by KeyStorm on 05-15-2004 at 12:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by potato
Hey, It's not that I'm impatient, but it bothers me when someone says something and then he can't do it, it's really disgusting guys, at least post a message saying "MP!3 will not be released today, it'll be released..." and any other date. Anyway, the program is cool, so keep going that way, and if you want a spanish translator from Latin America, here I am man =D.
Bye
Well, firstly don't trust any post by someone who is not a tester, an elite, a mod or an admin. Those guys use to know what they are talking about normally.
I can say testers don't know when it will be released, but the official announcement was said to be on sunday 16th week (starting tomorrow).

As I can see, you didn't read the whole thread and neither you understood anything about the new release. Go, search and don't spam us with "hey guys, this is disgusting".

Spanish Latin was released with the earliest MP!2 as far as I can remember.

I don't think you can feel bothered if you didn't even bother to get some information from these forums.
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by potato on 05-15-2004 at 02:13 PM

Well, I did read the forum, it 'd be very stupid not to have done so, and that's why I posted the previous message, knowing i'd get some replies as nasty as my post, but well, that's my opinion and I'll keep it. It's not said that the release date will be sunday the 16th, nor that week, but this week.
Bye

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by nus on 05-15-2004 at 04:18 PM

quote:
Could everyone stop blaming GFD about everything?:'(

* Guido runs...

Everyone who blame GDF it´s (censored) and don't know that make a good page cost a lot, and more if the page has to be a great page as Messenger Plus! page.

I hope... I know that MP! page will be impressive.  Take your time. When we have the new Plus!3 and the new web, we will be more pleased.

Ánimo Guido, eres el mejor! Hay gente que te agradece de corazón tu esfuerzo. :D
RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by menecez on 05-15-2004 at 07:03 PM

yeah we'll see the new MP! and tha new site will rocks !:D

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Dgenr8 on 05-15-2004 at 10:25 PM

Patiently waiting for 3..... i keep checkin' & still nothing. We're now into week 3 of may. what up?

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by CookieRevised on 05-15-2004 at 11:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dgenr8
Patiently waiting for 3..... i keep checkin' & still nothing. We're now into week 3 of may. what up?
What's up? the fact that people need to learn how to READ!

:blah:
:@ :@

quote:
I would have liked to give the final release date of Plus!3 before I go but that's unfortunately impossible right now. However, I can affirm one thing: the release will be made during the week starting at the 16th, so you don't have much more to wait :).

Patchou
Also
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny_Mac on May 13th
This has to be the final time its mentioned, cause its really starting to take the piss.

Plus! release date will be annouced within the next week or 2!
Please don't ask when that will be as no one knows, Patchou will tell us!

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by matty on 05-15-2004 at 11:21 PM

You guys are waiting on the new website to be complete then Plus!3 will be released

I say you guys because I already have my copy as I am a beta tester :)

RE: More about Messenger Plus! 3 by Patchou on 05-15-2004 at 11:50 PM

Closed, check out the new thread :)