Shoutbox

Guys: read this, support needed - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Guys: read this, support needed (/showthread.php?tid=24151)

Guys: read this, support needed by Patchou on 04-24-2004 at 05:54 AM

Hello everyone,

I need the input of ALL of you, especially if you're a guy. For once, this has nothing to do with Messenger Plus!, this has to do with my sister :).

As a lot of girls of her age, she thinks she got to continously lose weight to look good. I need all of you to send her a small email, a nice email, with your opinion about her look... as you can see in the photos below (yes, she is my real sister, these are professional pictures), if she had to think about weight, it would be to gain some, not to lose any. Of course, I hope there's no need to remind you that she's not an object so threat her as a person, be polite, she'S my sister after all :). Also, as you're at it, if you think she has good singing talents (she's studying in that area), be nice and tell her about it too :). I've linked one of her recent demos below (she sings in french, but I guess it will jsut make the thing more exotic for you :p). Again, I'm asking you to send positive emails, that's very important. You don't have to write a page, just two or three lines will be enough. And, of course, do not send her a link to this post in your message :p.

My sister's photo: (her name is Emmanuelle)
[Image: manue23.jpg]

[Image: man.deb.5.jpg]

Her last demo: http://manuela.patchou.com/mp3/ENCORE.mp3
Her email: manue@patchou.com

If you have some friends who can also send her a nice message, please forward this post to them. On the 4 millions of users I have, I'm sure I can at least count on a hundred of them for this little request.

Thank you very much,
Patchou

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Slack2116 on 04-24-2004 at 06:29 AM

i will definetly send her an email.  she is very attractive.

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by frog on 04-24-2004 at 06:34 AM

wont she get suspisious if a couple of hundred stragners sent her e-mails telling her how beautiful she is and to eat more? (putting it bluntly)

it'll be like
Hi, my name is jimmy, i'd just like to say how beautiful you are, and that you shouldnt loose any weight! You look perfect as you are now! 
or
Hi! My name is  jack. Id just like to say you look hot and shouldnt loose any weight... you hot peice of meat you!
(sorry... just some examples.. bad ones at that :P but you get my point)

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Tochjo on 04-24-2004 at 06:48 AM

I read this 15 minutes ago, and wondered the same thing :-/
I'm very much willing to send her an email (she looks really beautiful and she sings way better than those people we have in Idols here), but bob has a good point.

Where should I have seen or heard her? :)

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by frog on 04-24-2004 at 06:51 AM

I would send her an e-mail too, but my point above is stopping me from doing it unfortunatly

Maybe you could intercept all the e-mails and only send a few throguh.. the good ones i mean,...

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by BiZaRrE on 04-24-2004 at 06:53 AM

she's really pretty:) and has an amazing voice!!(Y)  She should join American Idol or something similar to that;)

Yeah as bob said, won't she get a bit suspicous??

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Slack2116 on 04-24-2004 at 06:54 AM

Patchou is a n00b.  i sent her an email anyway.

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by frog on 04-24-2004 at 07:04 AM

oh fuck off... and give the guy some slack2116 *laughs at corney joke*

he's just tryiong to help out his sister... and he's not a n00b!... he's a very smart person...   

this is her website: http://manuela.patchou.com/ ... i dont know if it has anything about her wanting to looose weight on there.... but you never know

even if thre was sh'ed probably get a bit suspisious of a sudden flood of e-mails from strangers :P

so stfu

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Patchou on 04-24-2004 at 07:08 AM

Well, of course she'll know I'm behind it, but it still doesn't remove the fact that you give your own opinion about her so it doesn't change anything at all :).

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by frog on 04-24-2004 at 07:09 AM

okey dokey mr patchou sir.. i'll e-mail her now :)

what a caring brother you are :)

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by martin on 04-24-2004 at 07:12 AM

:dodgy: slack2116

quote:
Originally posted by msn chat with slack2116
you are a very attractive person.  i listened to 1 of your singing demo's and although i didnt understand it it did sound nice.  i think you could be a model.  seriously cause you are very attractive.  you have like the perfect body.  and your voice was just.....WOAH.  it was very nice and soothing. i hope you are very successful in the music ndustry. i just melted when i listened to it.   i also would not mind if you emailed me back."

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Stigmata on 04-24-2004 at 07:22 AM

she is a very attractive girl......

damn smtp....

i dont think i have enough words to describe how beautiful she is

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by bra1nwash on 04-24-2004 at 08:43 AM

heh man this is the 1st time i heard such a funny thread...anyway if she has a boyfriend, he would b jealous since so many ppl r sending her mails of how beautiful she is...man n u noe jealousy can bring quite alot of trouble...8-)

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Anubis on 04-24-2004 at 08:55 AM

There are always asses telling people to do stuff just to make themselves feel big...Any chance of having those lyrics translating into English since my French isn't that good...but I think I heard something about kissing in it?

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Wabz on 04-24-2004 at 11:24 AM

I don't know what shes worried about to be honest.

* Wabz sends her an email

* Wabz wonders if Patchou would be upset if i got her phone number ;)

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Menthix on 04-24-2004 at 01:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
Her last demo: http://manuela.patchou.com/mp3/ENCORE.mp3
That actually does sound pretty good, altough i don't understand anything of it at all.

quote:
Originally posted by Tochjo
I'm very much willing to send her an email (she looks really beautiful and she sings way better than those people we have in Idols here)
Oh yes, couldn't have said that any better. Idols is just about draining money from clueless teenagers :s.

quote:
Originally posted by BiZaRrE
She should join American Idol or something similar to that
*MenthiX looks at Tochjo's quote... No, she's better than that.

quote:
Originally posted by Slack2116
Patchou is a n00b.
:o

quote:
Originally posted by Wabz
Wabz wonders if Patchou would be upset if i got her phone number  ;)
"Be a real Plus! fan, date Patchou's sister" :D.
RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Vantage on 04-24-2004 at 01:26 PM

I understand everyone word of it [tis in french] maybe she has a good voice maybe not i dunno when french ppl sing there is a very big lack of pronoutiation, i would tell what every word in it is but im too lazy to site threw and listen to the whole thing

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Choli on 04-24-2004 at 02:08 PM

She sings very well (8)
I'll send her an email

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by zappy004 on 04-24-2004 at 02:20 PM

woah she has a great voice!!!
but... i'm a bit too shy to send her an e-mail...
let me just share a niiiiice pic of her!!! :D

PICTURE!

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Patchou on 04-24-2004 at 05:26 PM

lol :p. Come-on guys, I need more than 5 or 6 emails... by the end of next week she should have received at least 50.

I'm counting on you!
Patchou

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Anubis on 04-24-2004 at 05:30 PM

quote:
I need more than 5 or 6 emails... by the end of next week she should have received at least 50.
Most people won't send e-mails to complete strangers...give us some more info about her :D
And a damn translation or some idea about what the song's about?
RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Menthix on 04-24-2004 at 05:31 PM

quote:
by the end of next week she should have received at least 50.
Do you still have you mess.be login details, if you do, you could post a link to this on the mess.be frontpage :d:P
RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Anubis on 04-24-2004 at 05:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
Do you still have you mess.be login details, if you do, you could post a link to this on the mess.be frontpage
Would Patchou's sister like that? Perhaps it shows that Patchou cares about peoples feelings that could lead to more people liking him and getting Plus!...But I don't think it would be suitable there...
RE: Guys: read this, support needed by CookieRevised on 04-24-2004 at 05:37 PM

Very wonderfull that you wanna do this, but I feel the same like Bob and Tochjo (and others).... I would send her an email, but I would find it very strange if I would recieve such things out of the blue...

Why not deleting this thread and creating a new one in which you give some photo's, some links to her songs on her website, and tell about her and how beautifull she is (and she is!) and a good singer (she has a nice voice and style to do musicals, she should do auditions (<- I mean that, one of my jobs concearns theater...)) and all... In that way, we could mail "I saw Patchou telling about you in http//blahblah and... wow, he's right... I realy like your looks and voice, etc..."

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by KnightieBoy on 04-24-2004 at 05:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
Very wonderfull that you wanna do this, but I feel the same like Bob and Tochjo....
Why not deleting this thread and creating a new one in which you give some photo's, the same song, and tell about her and how beautifull she is (and she is!) and a good singer and all... in that way, we could mail "I saw Patchou telling about you in http//blahblah and... wow, he's right... I realy like your looks and voice, etc..."
but still... if everyone did that, it would suspicious :p
well I don't mind mailing :) The sun is setting, and I'm pretty happy and in the mood for it :)
RE: RE: Guys: read this, support needed by CookieRevised on 04-24-2004 at 05:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by KnightieBoy
quote:
Very wonderfull that you wanna do this, but I feel the same like Bob and Tochjo....
Why not deleting this thread and creating a new one in which you give some photo's, the same song, and tell about her and how beautifull she is (and she is!) and a good singer and all... in that way, we could mail "I saw Patchou telling about you in http//blahblah and... wow, he's right... I realy like your looks and voice, etc..."
but still... if everyone did that, it would suspicious :p
well I don't mind mailing :) The sun is setting, and I'm pretty happy and in the mood for it :)

No, it wouldn't... cause then we can refer to the thread and then she knows why she recieves emails... big difference with what Patchou is asking now "mail her, but don't tell her about this thread"...
RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Anubis on 04-24-2004 at 05:57 PM

quote:
"mail her, but don't tell her about this thread"...
Won't she be suspicious why a bunch of strangers are saying how fantastic she is via e-mail? I know I would be quite scared...and where's my translation of that song?
RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Stigmata on 04-24-2004 at 06:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Wabz
* Wabz wonders if Patchou would be upset if i got her phone number

* Stigmata has wabzs phone number :)
RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Menthix on 04-24-2004 at 06:03 PM

quote:
then we can refer to the thread and then she knows why she recieves emails... big difference with what Patchou is asking now "mail her, but don't tell her about this thread"...
I agree, i mean we had the Plus! babe thing. Okay, this is diffrent, but at least we don't have to act secret. It's not like see will hate you for it or something, i have a sister too :).

quote:
Why not deleting this thread and creating a new one in which you give some photo's, some links to her songs on her website, and tell about her and how beautifull she is (and she is!) and a good singer
Exactly, that what i mean. Her songs are already looping her for a few hours, and it's not that i don't have enough other music... i just didn't feel the need to change the playlist :D (really, oh well maybe i am wierd).

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Dane on 04-24-2004 at 06:17 PM

* Dane is downloading the song "ENCORE" now...

Sure Patchou, ill send her an email, she really is a very beautiful girl.

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by GiantSpider on 04-24-2004 at 06:48 PM

Uhm Patch does she have any demo tapes in English 'cos not being stupid but she has the voice for theatre. And i know i'm in a theatre band. Does she actually know your doing this. If she does then i'll send her an e-mail.

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Menthix on 04-24-2004 at 07:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by GiantSpider
does she have any demo tapes in English
Yes she does: http://manuela.patchou.com/musique.htm#MES%20DEMOS . "Broken Now" is in English.
RE: Guys: read this, support needed by lizard.boy on 04-24-2004 at 07:24 PM

offtopic: patchou your sister has lots of good looks.. wtf happened to you :refuck:

j/k
but i'm not sending any e-mails cause a: i'm probably half her age b: i dont know her

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Kryptonate on 04-24-2004 at 08:43 PM

quote:
I need more than 5 or 6 emails... by the end of next week she should have received at least 50.
how do you know she received 5 or 6 e-mails by now? :p
RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Patchou on 04-24-2004 at 08:46 PM

quote:
patchou your sister has lots of good looks.. wtf happened to you
... there's no such thing as an awesome developer, sorry :p.

As for emailing a "stranger" blah... that's just an excuse you're making up :p. Don't try to hard to find an alternative, I'm just asking for a small services here :). And, no, please, do not repost this thread anywhere else (mess.be included)... it's not charity I'm asking for here :p.
RE: RE: Guys: read this, support needed by GiantSpider on 04-24-2004 at 08:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lizard.boy
offtopic: patchou your sister has lots of good looks.. wtf happened to you :refuck:

The singing runs in the family doesn't it Patate
RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Choli on 04-24-2004 at 09:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Kryptonate
quote:
how do you know she received 5 or 6 e-mails by now? :p
he owns the server ( @patchou.com ) so he can look at the logs (and also manue@patchou.com could be an alias to his address and his sister's real address, so he'd be receiving our mails too :P)
quote:
... there's no such thing as an awesome developer, sorry
:blah!: ;)
quote:
:lol:
RE: Guys: read this, support needed by wj on 04-25-2004 at 01:29 AM

She wanna date?

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Xplus on 04-25-2004 at 01:35 AM

i emailed her :D she is fine... be proud patchou... just not incestantly proud.... :p

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Joe on 04-25-2004 at 05:21 AM

I sent her an E-mail...
anything for u Patchou...
i hope she doesn't change stuff like her diet cuz she thinks she looks bad, cuz if so, she's doin it for the wrong reason

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by fluffy_lobster on 04-25-2004 at 07:03 AM

Ooh, just noticed this thread... man she sure is hot... I sent her an email, I can't bear to see people like that worrying about their weight

Her singing's great too... i'm gonna listen to it again tonight and try and figure out what it means for my French revision :P

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by azn angel on 04-25-2004 at 10:21 AM

* Azn_Angel is tres jealous! and feels weird to be the only chick posting in this thread : /
i wish i had a friend let alone a brother like that!!!! man shes really lucky. i dont see many skinny people around anymore...maybe its cuz australia is so obese...........  shes not fat, shes not skinny, its all good for her (Y)

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Anubis on 04-25-2004 at 10:41 AM

She should move to the US...look at all the "fat yanks" there...no offence to Americans intended...I mean if she thinks she's overweight (and she isn't at all!) look at Americans...

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Maniac on 04-25-2004 at 04:50 PM

Im listening to Encore right now, and im wondering, where are you two from? Im wondering this because either she has a slight accent on her french or its a liiiiitttle bit choppy....  except for that (Y) and her body (Y)(Y)(Y)

I might send her an email later on :D

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by lizard.boy on 04-25-2004 at 04:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by VGProManiac
where are you two from?
montreal, quebec, canada,
i think they origonally immagrated from someplace in france but my patchou history is a bit choppy in that part ;)
RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Maniac on 04-25-2004 at 04:56 PM

hmmm... well maybe a little of that canadian accent was picked up (canadian french accent is very funny... just had to say that, sorry :p)

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by MJ™ on 04-25-2004 at 07:50 PM

Definitly I will send her a mail
I'm french and she has a very beautifull voice and her accent is perfect, the song is very good (Y)

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Guido on 04-25-2004 at 08:15 PM

This is definitely a weird thread :P

* Guido e-mails

quote:
:lol:
RE: Guys: read this, support needed by musicalmidget on 04-25-2004 at 08:16 PM

I don't think she needs to be worrying about her weight.  She looks great how she is. :)

As for her singing, I really loved the song.  I didn't understand a word of it, but I loved it all the same. :)

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by dotNorma on 04-25-2004 at 08:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by some guy

:lol: , I have that video on my computer along with super sock :tongue:

More importantly she is very beautiful. I will send her an email (Nice voice though I have no clue what she is saying)

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Pr0xY on 04-25-2004 at 10:12 PM

Hey Patchou... I sent her a email but that had to be one of the wierdest emails I've sent.  I hope she likes it. 

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Pr0xY on 04-26-2004 at 12:02 AM

:dodgy: ummmm....... Hey Patchou..... I need your help here

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou's Sister
Hi Chris

Thanks for complimenting me. It’s very nice from you

However, may I ask you a question: where did you get exactly my web site? Explain me how you heard my song and looked to my picture.

Hope hear from you soon

Manue

Yeah.... :undecided: So Patchou, do you or anyone else have any ideas, cause I dont want her getting 25 different emails with 15 different reasons of how we got her email, saw her picture, and heard her singing.  I'll can wing it...... but suggestions are always good too.

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by lizard.boy on 04-26-2004 at 12:09 AM

google patchou.com :rolleyes:?

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Pr0xY on 04-26-2004 at 12:10 AM

yeah, I told her in the first email that thats how I found the site on her, threw google, but on patchou.com there's nothing on there about her. 

EDIT: Situation Solved.  No further help is needed, unless from you Patchou.

OFFTOPIC: YEEAAA.... my 300th post :banana: :banana: :banana:

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by theonedragon on 04-26-2004 at 07:12 AM

well i sent an email :) i have few sisters myself actually have 7 of them but grew up with 3 and if they are worried about something you do what you can to make them feel better and eventually patch will tell her why she's getting so many emails  i think its way to get her realise thats she doesn't need to lose any weight and that she's beautiful way she is( and she is beautiful:) )

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by TedoDude on 04-26-2004 at 12:20 PM

Patchou,

Please can you get to ur sis's mail before she looks because an idiot was overlooking my shoulder when i looked at this post and sent here an abusive mail about being FAT and stuff

The sender was williambra@crgs.co.uk.

Thanx

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by CookieRevised on 04-26-2004 at 04:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by pr0xy_nuk3r
:dodgy: ummmm....... Hey Patchou..... I need your help here
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou's Sister
Hi Chris
.......where did you get exactly my web site? Explain me how you heard my song and looked to my picture.......

Exactly my point I was making many posts ago... anyways I've send her an email too ;)

Either she's getting paranoid by all the emails, and/or Patchou gets in big trouble :lol:
RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Pr0xY on 04-26-2004 at 06:40 PM

Or.... Patchous just tricking us and thats actually patchou, not sis his, that we are emailing.   He's messing with our mind man.....

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by MJ™ on 04-26-2004 at 06:55 PM

Hey Patchou,

Why you didn't said that you sister spoke french ^o)
It would have been easier for me :'(

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Guido on 04-26-2004 at 07:00 PM

Does she live in France, Patch?

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Underlord on 04-27-2004 at 10:42 AM

You made a mistake: 'so threat her'. i think you meant 'treat'. :P

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Pr0xY on 04-27-2004 at 01:30 PM

lol..... thats not good. 

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Dinges-13 on 04-27-2004 at 09:36 PM

Yo Patchou.....

Maybe it's an idea that you show Emmanuelle al the post's from here:P
Anyway, your sister looks gorguese(I'm couldn't find it in the dictonary and I'm from The Netherlands, sorry:$) and shoudn't loose more weight.
Even here in Holland it's not pretty to be a bonebag (you know what I mean;):P)

DON'T LOOSE WEIGHT EMMANUELLE!!!!!!!(i love the name, by the way:P)

Grtz, Dinges(-13 official, but in Holland it's just Dinges:P)

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Guido on 04-27-2004 at 10:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Underlord
'so threat her'
:dodgy:

Are you sure her name is Emmanuelle? To me it's manuela :banana:
RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Pr0xY on 04-27-2004 at 10:21 PM

Well when she emailed me back she put Manue so .........

*pr0xy_nuk3r thinks he just compicated the answer to what her real name is :dodgy:

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Wabz on 04-28-2004 at 09:32 AM

Awww  shes so cute

Shame I got a girlfriend :P

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Choli on 04-28-2004 at 10:00 AM

quote:
Originally posted by TheBlasphemer
*snif*
I didnt even get a reply :'(
i don't think she replies to all the mails....

* Choli didn't get a reply either
RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Guido on 04-29-2004 at 05:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Choli
quote:
*snif*

* Guido neither

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by KeyStorm on 04-29-2004 at 05:17 PM

quote:
:blah!: (see above)
Neither I :-/

Hope Patchou tells us soon if his idea (and our mails) got any success :)
RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Patchou on 04-29-2004 at 05:49 PM

Er... my sister doesn't talk to me very much, but as some peopel told me she replied, I guess it has been successful :). Thank you guys!!!

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Dane on 04-29-2004 at 06:19 PM

quote:
Er... my sister doesn't talk to me very much, but as some peopel told me she replied, I guess it has been successful :). Thank you guys!!!

lol, she should talk to you more, your her brother :P.  Anywayz, She never replied to mine, :lol:, maybe it scared her, I tried to be to the point.

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by user27089 on 04-29-2004 at 06:51 PM

sent.

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Guido on 04-29-2004 at 06:52 PM

quote:
You're welcome.

Good luck!
RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Joe on 04-29-2004 at 07:48 PM

No Problem Patch

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by Pr0xY on 04-30-2004 at 01:15 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Guido
quote:
Originally posted by Choli
quote:
*snif*

* Guido neither

*pr0xy_nuk3r got a reply..... :D

RE: Guys: read this, support needed by BooGhost on 04-30-2004 at 01:25 AM

quote:
Originally posted by lizard.boy
:lol: :lol: :lol:

patchou if you also need a mail from us saying your good looking, just ask :D

:dodgy:

quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
"Be a real Plus! fan, date Patchou's sister"
:|........ can i be a Beta Dater :D ?