Shoutbox

Lock Bug - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Lock Bug (/showthread.php?tid=24328)

Lock Bug by Iv4n on 04-26-2004 at 11:31 PM

Well its a small bug... i hope its not noticed yet or an old one, i dont want to bother...:D well... when u have polygamy.. and u have activated the quick lock feature... and you have a short cut configured and i press them all the msns that are logged in will block, no matter if the short cut is not the same, it will block them all...
And there should be an option that desactivates the sounds when the MSN is blocked.

Regards, Iv4n

good idea patchou ;)

hope i helped a little bit, c ya all.

RE: Lock Bug by BooGhost on 04-27-2004 at 01:27 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Iv4n
when u have polygamy
m.... sorry to tell you Plus! does not support poligamy :-/ since it's illegal :-p

so of the bug exist, i doubt Patchou will care too much :P
RE: Lock Bug by Iv4n on 04-27-2004 at 10:31 AM

oh well, ok... hehe.. what can we do? :( maybe he cares a little, well who knows, c ya! hehe

RE: Lock Bug by Choli on 04-27-2004 at 10:52 AM

quote:
Originally posted by BooGhost
sorry to tell you Plus! does not support poligamy since it's illegal
well, it doesn't support polygamy "officially", but it works well with it.

about the bug, are you sure it is the lock feature and not the boss protection one? I know that happens with the boss protection (and i think that's right) but with the lock feature that doesn't happen (last time i checked) I'll try it again when i arrive at home.
quote:
Originally posted by BooGhost
so of the bug exist, i doubt Patchou will care too much
i think he'll care :P

edit:
btw,
quote:
Originally posted by Iv4n
And there should be an option that desactivates the sounds when the MSN is blocked.
when locked change your status to busy and unselect the option "play sounds while busy"
RE: Lock Bug by BooGhost on 04-27-2004 at 06:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Choli
i think he'll care
i said he will, but just not TOO MUCH
RE: Lock Bug by Iv4n on 04-27-2004 at 11:10 PM

yes, im sure, it does in the lock on... u press the shortcut assigned and all of the MSNs are blocked...

RE: Lock Bug by Patchou on 04-27-2004 at 11:14 PM

Well, actually, I did that on purpose, to supprot polygamy patches. I just assume that this is what most people want to happen :). Sorry ;)

RE: Lock Bug by matty_c608 on 05-01-2004 at 10:56 AM

Also, if your MSN is locked, and someone adds you, the popup comes up saying they have added you! Do you think this could be locked up and hidden until you return and unlock it?

Many Thanks,

Matt